Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol (44104 Views)

Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by emmyreb(f): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
the guy deserve a bed in yabaleft o
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Nmeliville(m): 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
WFF
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Valfrankie(m): 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
What is Edo State NYSC officials doing? undecided
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by victorazy(m): 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Teacher1776:
The corper is mentally sick.. He probably didn't pass thru the 4 walls of a higher institution. They should investigate that thing he calls his certificate.

Salient comment.
The guy could be a cultist or possesed spiritualyl
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by PatriotTemidayo: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
As it is now, NYSC is as useless as the floating rib...............except that it afford some mediocre cheap labour, and shallow faculties.
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by tutorago: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
That's bad.

If you have experience in teaching, send your CV to info@tutorago.com in order to be considered for a tutoring/teaching job around you in the future.
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by sod09(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
day shd arrest him na
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by AngelicBeing: 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
anonimi:

Disciplinary action, including suspension of his allawee, by the appropriate authorities.

And this olokpa will be handy to flog sense into him tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by castel428: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by koolaid87: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Deeypeey:
Tho he may not know it now...His career just ended

The guy na bastard!

But na which one be him career just ended? Sey job dey available before ni?

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Ghandi(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Do we have law/security personnel in this nation? arrest him already.
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Berbierklaus(f): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Passy089:
End time corper...
So I saw 3 pack of Calvin Klein shorts for N22,000. Hahahahaha see me o..
How much is my preeq that I want to cover?
May poverty be alleviated from your life in Jesus name grin

oya send me PM lemme gift you those Calvin Klein shorts to cover your unclothedness cheesycheesy
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by hucienda: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
NCAN.

This kopa is from the west coast.
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by golor(m): 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Don't worry , people are behind this action....they just want to have excuse , for tell student , why they scrap the scheme....they will be like , people are misusing , the opportunity and this guy trending online is a evidence.watch out for APC part 2
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by consultmal97(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
the guy just wan become star ni jawe,he wan use the thing make some money

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by colossus91(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
if no be afonja e no fit be like afonja wink
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:

May poverty be alleviated from your life in Jesus name grin

oya send me PM lemme gift you those Calvin Klein shorts to cover your unclothedness cheesycheesy

What is wrong with you?? don't you have any sense of humour in your life? and can't u spot sarcasm when you see one? Tufia

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by holuphisayor(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by robosky02(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
ccnation:
Who this guy Don offend? Someone somewhere wants to make sure the dude doesn't get his NYSC discharge certificate.

which one be discharge certificate"

when the guy is discharging himself already

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by sanpipita(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
This guy is clearly mentally unstable, he needs to be withdrawn from service and properly checked he might be suffering from some mental illness, i still wonder how he came this far.
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by alwaysvik: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
orjikuramo:
The headline is misleading, just watched the video in which he said na palmie we go take celebrate. If u ask me, except that other post in which he bragged about giving his P to the girl, I think he is doing well bonding with the students.

Watch the video, don't conclude with the headline like I did

If you were a parent, I'm sure it would be alright for him to bond with your child, and suggest alcohol and other vices to him. Heck, you would even invite him over for dinner!
It is only the parents of those boys (and girls) that would truly understand the graveness of exposing minors to this kind of reckless and immoral individual. I drink, alright but common sense suggests that I separate my social life from my job. His job at in this capacity as a Corps Member is to model the right behaviour and not encourage vices.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Epositive(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
i don talk am, if dz corper no careful, they go soon hang am with copper wire
#yeyecorper #positivevibes
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by ClinicalHope(f): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Towncrier247:
Gbadamosi Mayowa, an NYSC member at an Edo school, brags about sexual exploit with a female student via his Instagram page has been in the eye of the storm. The corper also shared a video talking his male students into drinking alcohol. Watch below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5rY-PMG9Ns

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/corper-who-brags-about-sex-with-his.html
The NYSC state coordinator and Local govt inspector in charge of his PPA should look for him and stop this bad behavior. If his mission is to corrupt these children and destroy their future, they need to stop this madness. #Evilcorper angry

2 Likes

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by charles009(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Deeypeey:
Tho he may not know it now...His career just ended

Am not sure he knows, too late.

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by irepsuccess: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
adadike281:
If e no be Afonja, e no go be someone else. Arrest the mad olodo corper now!
what are you saying now?
you re among d people that use to tarnish d image of ibos ere
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Laple0541(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
God....see where dem follow this guy reach frm him village!!! withdrawal of his degree certificate by his Alma mata on my mind, he's surely a bad representative of such school.
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Martartins(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
The guy no straph for school....lol
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Berbierklaus(f): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Passy089:

What is wrong with you?? don't you have any sense of humour in your life? and can't u spot sarcasm when you see one? Tufia
Awwww,I'm very sorry,I was tryna be sarcastic too.

my apologises

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Awwww,I'm very sorry,I was tryna be sarcastic too.
my apologises

Yea its cool...I get hot temper o..I was already on my way to your place Lol.
Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by misteryman: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
anonimi:

Disciplinary action, including suspension of his allawee, by the appropriate authorities.

That will be and a lesson to others out there.

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Brags About Sex With His Student, Talks Students Into Taking Alcohol by Laredojohn(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmm very sad he can b proud of what does not bring dignity to his name, though these things happen we can't deny it, most especially corpers who serve in rural areas, but being proud of such an act is soo useless and senseless of him, the damage has been done and I pity him, because the moment human rights or the legislature pick his case up, he will weep and regret his actions, it's not about tribe, cos non yoruba's did such during my nysc year, but it's about him personally, pele bobo gbadamosi I pity you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpers Sleep Outside As Lagos NYSC Camp Becomes Overcrowded (Photos) / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? / NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.