Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

What do you wish Changed about your man ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you wish Changed about your man ? (1381 Views)

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Positive Things You Have Changed About Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you wish Changed about your man ? by inspiredm(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
Most women Would not Admit it, But have at some point in their Life wanted to Change Something about their Boyfriend or Husband. Physical, Mental or Social.

I wish he had a bigger D.ick,

Wish he would stop snoring in bed,

Wish he was a bit smarter,

Wish he understood my jokes,

Wish he would stop calling so often,

Wish he would stop acting so Jealous and Controlling,

Wish he didn’t kiss the way he does,

Wish he didn’t have so many sisters,

Wish he didn’t have such big ears,

Wish he had hair,

Wish he wasn’t Yoruba !!! lol

We do have at least one thing we wish was different about our Partner. Of cos we do learn to take it as it is and accept him / her and love the part you love of him/her, but its nice to let it out and know that he isn’t really perfect because that allows you to realize that you don’t have to be perfect for anyone.

Feel free to list your I wish he wasnt. . . . . . . . . .
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by Godmother(f): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by inspiredm(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2009
Godmother:

Why the flying knots?

What's confusing you?
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by platinumnk(f): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
*** falls out of chair***

The world is coming to an end!!!

Inspired ? shocked shocked in Romance??

ok im coming back when I get up grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by inspiredm(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

*** falls out of chair***

The world is coming to an end!!!

Inspired ? shocked shocked in Romance??

ok im coming back when I get up grin grin grin grin grin grin

Im very much Romantic than you think, My Wives can attest to that  wink

Im Currently on Vacation to the romantic city to Spend quality time With my 4th and Youngest Wife.

There's currently no time for the Auto Section.  cheesy cheesy

Now, answer my question grin grin
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by platinumnk(f): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2009
inspired_m:

Im very much Romantic than you think, My Wives can attest to that  wink

Im Currently on Vacation to the romantic city to Spend quality time With my 4th and Youngest Wife.

There's currently no time for the Auto Section.  cheesy cheesy

Now, answer my question grin grin

Wives . . . na waa ooo. . .
u have stunned me yet again. . . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ topic- I dont really wish to change anything, I want the same person I met and fell in love with. kiss kiss kiss kiss
You dont go seeking in a relationship for change, people can only be who they are, no one else.
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by gestapo(f): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
What do we wish to change when we dont have a man embarassed embarassed
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by platinumnk(f): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2009
gestapo:

What do we wish to change when we dont have a man embarassed embarassed

aich sad sorry, can I help u with that?
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by gestapo(f): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

aich sad sorry, can I help u with that?

Yes, i have been searching for a man all over the world and its all been futile, i am pretty and busty my statistics would endear any modelling agency, but there just seems to be no good man out there. embarassed embarassed
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by mamagee3(f): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2009
cool
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by inspiredm(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Wives . . . na waa ooo. . .
u have stunned me yet again. . . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ topic- I dont really wish to change anything, I want the same person I met and fell in love with. kiss kiss kiss kiss
You dont go seeking in a relationship for change, people can only be who they are, no one else.

Not talking about attitudes or behavious Per say, I mean Physical attributes or Circumstances Surrounding the Person.
cool cool
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by inspiredm(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
mama-gee:

cool

Whats your Prob ?
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by platinumnk(f): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
Ok what seems the problem?

Tell me about yourself.

Where do you meet guys and when was your last relationship.

And I  hope when u meet guys you are truely being yourself, because only when you are yourself at all times will you meet someone who loves you just as you are. And my dear that is not tradeable for all the benjamins in the world.  cool cool cool cool
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by platinumnk(f): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2009
inspired_m:

Not talking about attitudes or behavious Per say, I mean Physical attributes or Circumstances Surrounding the Person.
cool cool

Well i wish wasnt my sweetie wasnt so far from me. embarassed . but physical attributes, na. . hes pretty hot grin grin grin
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by abishegs: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2009
wish he is a christian

wish he wud tell me hw much he luvs me grin grin kiss
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by gestapo(f): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Ok what seems the problem?

Tell me about yourself.

Where do you meet guys and when was your last relationship.

And I  hope when u meet guys you are truely being yourself, because only when you are yourself at all times will you meet someone who loves you just as you are. And my dear that is not tradeable for all the benjamins in the world.  cool cool cool cool

I have been very choosy and picky about guys, I have a good job and im confortable, the problem is just that there are no good men out there, Im thinking of going to nigeria this xmas to see if ill meet a good man
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by Macgreat(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2009
gestapo:

I have been very choosy and picky about guys, I have a good job and im confortable, the problem is just that there are no good men out there, Im thinking of going to nigeria this xmas to see if ill meet a good man

Do you have an FB account?, 

lightup@Naija.com    search me out
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by platinumnk(f): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2009
I know it seems like that dear, must dudes think they can throw a few dollars and get a chick

What happens when she has her own, and you wont accept follishness? undecided

gestapo:

I am like you. But in Nigeria you also have to be careful.
Some people have a geuine heart, most dont and its not easy to weed out the difficult ones.
See be you, and do things you like to do, you will find someone in your travels.  cool
A good woman is hard to find, so best believe there is a man praying for a woman like you.
How often do you go out, not like partying, but in city events, musuems, etc.?
Even church gatherings?
Boucou Xmas Parties coming round, put some mistletoe in your purse.
Have in mind, that "you life will not be the same if you dont have me" attitude and you're in the bag grin grin
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by gestapo(f): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

I know it seems like that dear, must dudes think they can throw a few dollars and get a chick

What happens when she has her own, and you wont accept follishness? undecided

grin grin

You just described me, I dont need a mans money or anything like that, and i dont expect him to think ill fall or bow for him because he's got some quids, I am an independent woman and i know exactly what i want.
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by platinumnk(f): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2009
well you will meet a man who likes that , but in nigeria its very very rare. I wish u luck.

Though if you can feel free to try other races wink
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by Macgreat(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2009
OKay
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by gestapo(f): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

well you will meet a man who likes that , but in nigeria its very very rare. I wish u luck.

Though if you can feel free to try other races wink

All my friends are married to Caucasians but i believe i will get my own good naija man.
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by gestapo(f): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2009
Macgreat:

Do you have an FB account?,

globelite360@yahoo.com search me out

Why must it be facebook or something, can you describe yor self briefly ? thanks
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by Macgreat(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
Hmm
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by Macgreat(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2009
gestapo:

Why must it be facebook or something, can you describe yor self briefly ? thanks

1, i don't come that often.
2, i want you to see the picture i have up there.
3, i don't talking about myself in public.
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by gestapo(f): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2009
Macgreat:

1, i don't come that often.
2, i want you to see the picture i have up there.
3, i don't talking about myself in public.

Ok then, I dont do facebook cos its public as well, You can post a pic on your profile, waddayasay ?
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by Macgreat(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2009
gestapo:

Ok then, I dont do facebook cos its public as well, You can post a pic on your profile, waddayasay ?

This is public forum. . . facebook is way secured. . .

Do you have picture in your profile?
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by platinumnk(f): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2009
^^mac no one stealing u pic lol

gestapo:

All my friends are married to Caucasians but i believe i will get my own good naija man.

yeah but the really good ones who can fit women like u and I and rare and far between, but I know you will get one. grin wink
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by Macgreat(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
platinumnk:

^^mac no one stealing u pic lol

Nneka, I know that. . . i don't want my picture here. . . i have my picture on several other sites like Naijapals, myspace. . .

Accept my request. . . on FB wink
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by no1madman(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2009
gestapo:

No Good man indeed. angry
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by Macgreat(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
no1madman:

No Good man indeed. angry

Bros, why you dey vex. . . No be lie, just like there's no good women. All have SIN grin
Re: What do you wish Changed about your man ? by honeric01(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2009
uhm, who's a good one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Helped Her Out! So What? / First Approach / My Gal Has Given Me A 3day Ultimatum. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.