Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole (25016 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Funeral Of Aregbesola's Mother: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Fayose, Others Attend (PICS) / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole by adultmoses(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2017
Icecomrade:

This country will be better off without Buhari.

Osibanjo is more sane and more democratic and diplomatic in Handling national issues.

He seems to have a way of bridging political, religious and ethnic differences in Nigeria.

That's the foundation for economic, social and political development in Nigeria.

I admire the progress he has made so far as an acting president

Am really sad that Buhari is still well and coming back to assume the function of a president.

Maybe he should just '' '''"""""" and let this country remain under the peaceful leadership of Osubande

Just sad

How can i paste new topic in nairaland pls educate me
Re: Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole by Buharimustgo: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2017
Dymo:
You just have to give it to the VP...

Peace just returned to Nigeria, he just knows how to carry everyone along.. with him, we have hope...

I total agree with u,Buhari has war mentality
Re: Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole by Icecomrade: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2017
adultmoses:
How can i paste new topic in nairaland pls educate me

Review ur topic and classify it into any of the category group ( politics romance, crime etc)

Go to the front page and click on any of the category located on the top.

When it opens you will see other new topics. Just on top look where you have page numbers you will see Create new topic.
Click on it and you can take it up from there
Re: Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2017
Be like Fayose no get work again in his office. From kunu store to naming ceremony to visiting d wife of former minister of aviation

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole by bigpicture001: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2017
Dymo:
You just have to give it to the VP...

Peace just returned to Nigeria, he just knows how to carry everyone along.. with him, we have hope...
...wow! so u also fell for it?..lemme tel u.osibanjo and APC invited mimiko only cuz he is now APC. He did a major work for them by allowing apc win dat governorship election.and for d 1st tym an opposition party didn't even contest d election results at d tribunal in spite of d heavy protest against d victory by d ppl
Re: Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole by Balkan(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2017
iokpebholo:
I must confess am totally impressed with d acting president osibanjo. Abeg make una help me pray make dt agent of destruction and darkness kuku remain for London as he dey repair him cancerous blokos
Afonjas are no more saying sai Baba! See how they are praising Osibande. Double faces of Afonja.
Re: Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole by ademusiwa2r: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Can
Re: Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole by Olu317(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
ddippset:
yes peaceful and democratic atmosphere very conducive for looting. Osinbajo would be good for the big men in abuja to continue holding hands and having banquets. We need baba to make these big men scared. Buhari s anti corruption war is far from perfect but it has put fear in certain quarters.
PMB witch-hunt his enemies only and not to every corrupt men and women in Nigeria who had held political positions in the past. This is my grouse with PMB. He does things with two sides of his mouth. He is practically unfit as far as I am concerned because he PROMISED SOMETHING AND DID ANOTHER THING ENTIRELY. Take for instance, one of the most corrupt politician in the North East in the person of, ALLI M. SHERIFF, who stole Billions of Naira when he was governor of Borno state but nothing has been done to him. If you have heard any tangible charges against kindly let us know. He is even in a party parading himself as the chairman of that party although this doesn't concern me because the party I had thought was the right party is doing something different at the federal level in Nigeria. Do you know ALLI M. IS AN IN-LAW TO PMB?. This is the reality on ground. Peace lead to development of a people. Once people thinking faculty function properly, either at government level or citizens level, productivity set in. By and large there will be needed development. Do you even know how long it take to register a company in Nigeria for incorporation?Is it the Power sector, where you have ex military head of state and the likes owning Distribution companies all over the places and yet they can't invest money in Power sector. And PMB refused to sell it outrightly because of Northern and some southern powers but pretended to be fighting corruption. Even if Fashola spend eight years, he will FAIL in the power sector in hundred fold times. And PMB as president did see all these but chasing after shadows in the name of corruption....Nigerian do not have a PRESIDENT YET who think and want development.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri And His Twin Boys In 2008 And 2017 (Photos) / Lagos Set To Commission Modern Ferry Terminal, New Ilaje-Bariga Road / APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.