Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis (30749 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by verygudbadguy(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2017
Tonto, we all know its not easy to live with a Cheat(so the internet allegedly claims). But if you don't forgive and forget the past, it may jeopardize the future(King Andre).

Forgive Churchill.. Men will always be men. I'm sure you are used to the phrase already. It's in your hands to save your marriage. Please, save it for your son's sake.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Richy4(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:
Aunty go and sleep.. She can smoke and drink she Is human.. Your the type of lady that would be cheated on and physically abused by a man and still remain in the marriage.. Please have a functioning brain today.. Tonto's husband is a bisexual and that's what led to all the problems and bow divorce..

A-l-j-a-z-e-e-r-a cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by ezeegolimited30(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2017
this tin called marriage, I just dey observed
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by KingAfo(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=SolexxBarry post=53758175]These celebrities and marriage wahala,wishing her marriage quick recovery

SolexxBarry[/quote
Is she sick?
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by carzola(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2017
kennygee:

I actually meant "Smiling". Auto correct sucks.

Meanwhile, did she tell you her husband is bisexual?

None of them have come out clearly to say what is wrong in their marriage. I am not even bothered about what is wrong, if it can be fixed, it shouldn't be thrown away.

The husband in a recent interview claimed he never hit her. There's a rumour she is the violent one under the influence of marijuana, I am not concerned with all that.

Una go just dey throw insults anyhow. I sabi dish out insults pass you o. If I start, you go wish say you no start this one with me.
be carrying rumours.. Dont face your life... As you are like this you cant even aford toothpick

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by deflover(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2017
kennygee:

I actually meant "Smiling". Auto correct sucks.

Meanwhile, did she tell you her husband is bisexual?

None of them have come out clearly to say what is wrong in their marriage. I am not even bothered about what is wrong, if it can be fixed, it shouldn't be thrown away.

The husband in a recent interview claimed he never hit her. There's a rumour she is the violent one under the influence of marijuana, I am not concerned with all that.

Una go just dey throw insults anyhow. I sabi dish out insults pass you o. If I start, you go wish say you no start this one with me.

Bi wetin undecided undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:
be carrying rumours.. Dont face your life... As you are like this you cant even aford toothpick

Eeya, so this is the best you can come up with.

What a lame clap back.

Just carry ur recession frustration out on someone else.

It is well with you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Maximus85(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2017
JamieNaija:
Daddy Freeze has advised Tonto Dike on her marriage crisis.

He wrote:
My beautiful sister @tontolet,

Keep smiling always no matter what the situation is. Smiles are contagious, your teeming fans will feed off your smile and perceive your inner strength. Continue looking beautiful, you owe that to yourself. Keep yourself busy, rumors are a consequence of your fame, when you are busy, you will notice them less. Love yourself first, before any other thing you are Tonto, then a mother, sister, friend, mentor, wife etc. Whatever you do dear, don't forget to smile, the Lord is your strength.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQiJDiPFtWz/

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/keep-smiling-rumors-are-consequence-of.html

Unmarried father of a child out of wedlock is here talking about marriage. Smh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by midehi2(f): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:
Aunty go and sleep.. She can smoke and drink she Is human.. Your the type of lady that would be cheated on and physically abused by a man and still remain in the marriage.. Please have a functioning brain today.. Tonto's husband is a bisexual and that's what led to all the problems and bow divorce..
hmmm, you were actually there, did he do you as a Bi rumours everywhere
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Blaiseikenna50: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:
How do you know that her husband is a bisexual?
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by inourcare: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2017
Well Done.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by carzola(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2017
kennygee:

What a lame clap back.

It is well with you.
it seems your menstrual pains is affecting your brains
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Nofuckgiven: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2017
That is why a woman should be independent. I pity all these dependent women.....really pity them! Tonto divorce that cheat and focus on your career and son abeg! He doesn't deserve you at all undecided
After all you aren't the first and you won't be the last. What matters is your happiness c'est fini! cool

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by carzola(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2017
midehi2:

hmmm, you were actually there, did he do you as a Bi rumours everywhere
go and ask your father.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:

Smh.

You no even reach.

Move along now.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by midehi2(f): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:
go and ask your father.
goat
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Laple0541(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2017
jaydhorxe:

I wan talk about am but I de fear make those MMM diehard members no come after my head. All the same sorry about d money MMM dubiously swindled off ur pocket, Olorun afi ofo remi.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by midehi2(f): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:
you are just displaying how little your brain is, I believe you are 13yrs old boy, they are not hard to be identified, run along kid
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by inourcare: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2017
Acting Movies.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by asatemple(f): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2017
This is because she's a celebrity otherwise, every marriage experiences challenges. It can come at the beginning of the union, half ay or even at d advancing stage but, one thing I know is that women are the bedrock of every home. Tonto use ur knees, there's nothing prayers can not do

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by iglimen: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2017
jaydhorxe:

Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Onyinye15(f): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2017
tonto smile, smile and smile

why don't u advice her to make up with her husband

or does smiling settle dispute in ur village?
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by prophetfire: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:
why do u hav to take to insults? Why insult her? She didnt insult tonto nor u. How did u kno the husband is bisexual?
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by prophetfire: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
That is why a woman should be independent. I pity all these dependent women.....really pity them! Tonto divorce that cheat and focus on your career and son abeg! He doesn't deserve you at all undecided
After all you aren't the first and you won't be the last. What matters is your happiness c'est fini! cool
bros our sister no be saintoo. She been dey rock people husband b4. Now dem rock her own, she dey yarn okpata. Make dem go fix dem wahala.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Emmayen(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2017
NicestDude:
Let us all spare 1 minute and laugh at Barcelona and arsenal fans
U bad o
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by roymary: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:

God go forgive u- Why call him bisexual? You don't even know him . Stop character defamation.
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by SpencerLewis(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
kennygee:
Smiling won't fix her marriage sha.

Commitment and dedication to make it work is what they need

Her emotions might be all over the place but no strong couple got strong without going through their own share of thorns and bumps.

Don't exaggerate the issue, fix it.
That is my beautiful lady the immortal beloveth Kenygee
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by SpencerLewis(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:
Keep quiet young gunner. Can't u prove that Tonto's hubby is a bisexual? Don't ever insult, insult, insult my...........Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:
kennygee:

What a lame clap back.

It is well with you.

This is serious grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by NemzySeries(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tonto D, carry ur load frm where eva u are and go bk home...... dis is marriage not a movie scene
Re: Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis by fpeter(f): 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
carzola:

My dear, I don't know that guy well but looking at his picture from an earlier post he comes across as a gay man. I may be wrong though but I suspect he is gay. I feel for Tonto, I actually like her and I feel she wanted her marriage to work out but if a man is gay it's only a matter of time before he starts getting irritated by his wife. Most gay Nija men just get married for family and society's sake so people could get off their backs but eventually they won't be able to keep up with the marriage sham.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency / Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.