Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC (30067 Views)

DSTV Shades Chelsea Over 6-0 Loss To Man City / Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home / EFCC Twitter Handle Replies Arsenal Fan ( Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by castel428: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
ddippset:
infact its even a lil deeper than that. Just like science students don't offer the subject history. Its a very very deep punchline. The guy is very very intelligent.
Yea he is, but must be loquacious in nature, the beauty of a joke is when it is said in a less complicated manner which any average individual can understand. Nevertheless the guy is witty
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by ddippset(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
castel428:

Yea he is, but must be loquacious in nature, the beauty of a joke is when it is said in a less complicated manner which any average individual can understand. Nevertheless the guy is witty
that's true sha. Its quite complicated. Less than 50% could understand it. the guy needs to get across to more peeps.
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
mars123:
prerequisite of a science student include knowledge of Biology, Chemistry, Physics. While arts/social sciences include knowledge of history, literature, CRK and so on.
oh i do get the punchline now, hin try sha
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
castel428:

It simply means that just like you wont find 'History' as a prerequisite subject for a science student, same way it can't be possible for EFCC to be Chelsea fan. What the witty handler was just trying to say albeit in a verbose paradoxical terms is that EFCC and Chelsea have nothing in common just as Science student has nothing in common with History.
yea i do get it nw tanx

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
ddippset:
firstly punchlines do not always flow direct, they sometimes are just implied. don't expect a punchline to always be 100% truth. secondly science student used here doesn't necessarily mean a secondary school, it probably means a university (medicine, physics, botany, pharmacy are all sciences). So a prerequisite subject to science in this case could be physics, biology, chemistry, etc. So the guy is spot on.
thats cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by Unbeliever(m): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
btoks:
Chelsea won the highest English league in the 50s. That is history if you ask me!
which English leagues in which 50s? Please google is your friend

1 Like

Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by EDSONSMITH(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Chelsea has no history but they're winning trophies now unlike some big clubs with history 1o,9 points below Chelsea, I no call names o

1 Like

Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by lazsnaira(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
See punchline... The guy behind dat handle must be a bad-ass dope rapper..

To those who dont understand,it means supporting chelsea is equivalent to supporting a club with no HISTORY.

In short,Chelsea has no HiSTORY. grin
WRONG ...handler only says they have nothing to do with being a club fan. just as history being art has nothing to do with sciences
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by Gwan2(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
See punchline... The guy behind dat handle must be a bad-ass dope rapper..

To those who dont understand,it means supporting chelsea is equivalent to supporting a club with no HISTORY.

In short,Chelsea has no HiSTORY. grin
Oga please what do you understand by history?..........Common you have been pre-wired by default to use common sense nah, don't you know events that took place just yesterday are history? so Chelsea never had a yesterday, na 2day dem create the club baa?.......Haba bros, don't just support anything because it helps massage your ego k.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by wellmax(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Icecomrade:
[b]
Is this not EFCC official twitter handle?
And thrash like this keeps coming from it and no one is calling the handler to order?
That confirms why we have more media convictions than court conviction.
Bunch of incompetent fools

Calm down, don't kill yourself. Without tweets like this I doubt if you would care to know about EFCC on tweeter.
Its called digital awareness

1 Like

Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
30card:
It's like most people didn't understand what the handle said. What it actually means is that you will not find a history of him supporting Chelsea, not even one occasion
Tnx Bro...dey dnt understand
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by RobinHez(m): 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
superior1:
A very deep response, the fella on the handle must be one brilliant mind

Question : Are you a Chelsea fan?
Answer (rephrased): Just like you won't see History as part of core courses in science
Meaning: football club support and our work is very unrelated
nice one.

not many folks would get the drift. wink

1 Like

Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by cutepaul(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
superior1:
A very deep response, the fella on the handle must be one brilliant mind

Question : Are you a Chelsea fan?
Answer (rephrased): Just like you won't see History as part of core courses in science
Meaning: football club support and our work is very unrelated

Finally.....someone understands it......its like even op doesn't understand cos its not a shade at chelsea

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by timilehin007(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
jamalnation:
Click like if you dont understand

share if you understand

go back to school. start from js 3 by the time u get to ss2 you should understand
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by abescom: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
luckydube:
And how doest that relate to Chelsea

Does Chelsea have history? Their history dates back to 2005. Is that history? Get the joke now?
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by jamalnation(m): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
timilehin007:

go back to school. start from js 3 by the time u get to ss2 you should understand

next time quote me with u brains
Cunt
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by snowden9(m): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
We wey de arsenal wey get history, wetin we de use am do now.
Oh. I weep for my arsenal.
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by BeeDee007: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Perhaps he is making reference to a popular Chelsea fans' website; check it out:

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/

luckydube:
And how doest that relate to Chelsea

Meanwhile
FOR sale 2weeks old UK used Dell core i3 urgently for sale
Check below for more details and more pic
https://www.nairaland.com/3632171/sale-2-weeks-old-uk

Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by Idrhas(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
A brilliant use of Sarcasm I'd say

#networkEngineer #abuAbdillah

1 Like

Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by btoks: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Unbeliever:
which English leagues in which 50s? Please google is your friend
This wiki article will give you details!! Chelsea won the 1st division (highest league at time) in the 54/55 season.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954%E2%80%9355_Football_League#First_Division
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Marvel1206:
Lol
Jacksparr0w127 and jeffreyjamez will not like this.

lol....I sha know I wasnt raped last night grin
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by jammyunn(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
btoks:

This wiki article will give you details!! Chelsea won the 1st division (highest league at time) in the 54/55 season.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954%E2%80%9355_Football_League#First_Division
in the 50s, Chelsea won the top league in England once in the 54/55 season. But you said they won the highest in the 50s(1950-1959).
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by edudguy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Erngie:
I don't understand it sef
It means Chelsea has no history.... Unlike Man U, Arsenal and even Liverpool
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by jbhill(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
THATS WHY I SUPPORT MAN U.GGMU. THOUGH EFCC SHOULD BE MORE REALISTIC WITH D WAY THEY POST.
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by pxalmydee(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
jamalnation:
Click like if you dont understand
share if you understand
English language is your problem.. it means Chelsea has no history in football
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by Erngie(f): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ok thank you
edudguy:
It means Chelsea has no history.... Unlike Man U, Arsenal and even Liverpool
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by Victoryissure(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
He's simply saying he has nothing to do with Chelsea fc
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by Victoryissure(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
pxalmydee:

English language is your problem.. it means Chelsea has no history in football

Nope. It means he is not a chelsea fan, and he has nothing to do with Chelsea
Re: EFCC Twitter Handle Shades Chelsea FC by Victoryissure(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
30card:
It's like most people didn't understand what the handle said. What it actually means is that you will not find a history of him supporting Chelsea, not even one occasion

Yeah...I agree with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Not Coming Home Because Of Maguire: Iran Trolls England / Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes / Today Is Francisca Ordega's 30th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.