Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (45792 Views)

See Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by lawrence83: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
bantudra:

why the hell should we build hospitals if you dont use it??...for what??..

buildings that will rot...

you said we dont have good hospitals,we built socalled world class hospitals and you still dont use it..

why dont you guys just migrate to america already and never come back..

keep your crazy babies in america never come back to nigeria again..

dreamers...
No offence intended chief.

I was only educating you on what I thought you are blatantly oblivious of!

Never held brief for those giving birth abroad in my post, so I wouldn't know why the verbal assault.

N:B: Being an American citizen is far better than being a Nigerian, the Elite and averagely rich citizens are cashing in on it, just to get a better life for their wards; since they will be eligible to every benefits that come the way of an average American citizen.

Enjoy your day, Papi!!!
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by FetchUK: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Shock shock and shock

Lack of directions and well how can when the President is in London.

Let us know the plans please so we can decide if its time to pull out of Nigeria. angry
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by blackboy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
We should ask ourselves this vacation Pmb is having in Uk is his Estacode in Gbp or CBN exchange rate of Naira.Who is really suffering from this serious exchange rate. The masses or the politicians. No wonder everyone wants to join politics and those in politics don't want to leave.
APC do something fast to revive the economy because at this exchange rate which company will come and invest and reap peanuts.
God have mercy
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by iyrojc(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jibril659:
See what GEJ has done shocked
Nonsense. Is he the one ruling? Why won't you people leave the man alone
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
bantudra:

not realy..if you are not already us citizen then your child will not be too...
You're wrong
The person you quoted is right. Everyone born on US soil automatically becomes a US citizen by virtue of the 14th Amendment to the US constitution.
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by TruthisOut: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
My BU BU is working.... The change is real. Is N216 to $1 OK? Now I bet N510 to $1 is better.
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by jjman2322: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
bros calm down..

both parents are nigerians..i was born in usa..i have a usa passport.

chill.
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by SmartMugu: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
bantudra:

That's not true, every child born in the US gets automatic US citizenship irrespective of wherever the parents are from, unless the parents prefer otherwise for the child.
http://immigration.findlaw.com/citizenship/u-s-citizenship-through-parents-or-by-birth.html
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jibril659:
How? Explain it to me please undecided
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by uvalued(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jibril659:
i gree with you IFonly gej was strong enof... buhari would not have been elected.. but see now

Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by shamecurls(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
bantudra:

You re wrong Sir!

Tested and confirmed. Google might help you.

US, Canada and Brazil fall in same category.
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by erico2k2(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pavore9:

Not in comparison to the loss of the Naira to foreign currencies. Let me you give you an example, a product like Dudu Osun (black soap) has not really changed much in terms of price and selling less than N200 which is not up to 40cents going by the black market rate. I know someone who is exporting it at a cost of 50cents per pack for freight and selling it in another Country for $2.50. He makes a profit of about $75 per carton (48packs) which weighs 8kg! That $75 profit is from wholesaling as he resells to retailers.
Well I can tell you from first hand information,Im paid in a currency better than the Dollar so Im meant to be happy but the reality is, even the soap will go up cos the cost of manufacturing it will soon go up cos of its overhead.
Soap is the list of my worries, Im talking putting food on the table, building a house,clothing your family, providing medical check ups and treatment for you and your love ones, you get?
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Vhickthour(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Yahoo boys would be licking their lips
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by CaraJewel(f): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Please who will give me just 1 careless dollar thats not needed
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by sapele914(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jibril659:
Sure we hear you,learn more about international economics before you run your mouth. lipsrsealed
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Revolva(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
i de find client wey go send me westeee jare make i collect
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by bantudra: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
shamecurls:

You re wrong Sir!

Tested and confirmed. Google might help you.

US, Canada and Brazil fall in same category.

rubbish...its a scam just like mmm...

at the end its all about dollars..

if its true then all new generations of africans would be americans by now...
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2017
be like xay na yahoo go wan sure pass
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by shamecurls(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2017
bantudra:

rubbish...its a scam just like mmm...

at the end its all about dollars..

if its true then all new generations of africans would be americans by now...

Hello Sir, it would do you good if you don't argue. Am speaking from experience. Google will clarify
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by bantudra: 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
shamecurls:

Hello Sir, it would do you good if you don't argue. Am speaking from experience. Google will clarify

tahh..i dont want to even know..i just dont care about america...i am only worried about the dollars una waste..
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by shamecurls(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
bantudra:

tahh..i dont want to even know..i just dont care about america...i am only worried about the dollars una waste..

You have a right to your opinion. What you call waste, might be a plus for some people.

It's a plus man! It has no disadvantage....Only advantages
Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by bantudra: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
shamecurls:

You have a right to your opinion. What you call waste, might be a plus for some people.

500 to a dollar is still not waste to you??..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro by bantudra: 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
shamecurls:

america is finished...you can not survive with 20trillion dollars debt..

america is a poor house living on credit cards...

it will dawn on una soon..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatima Aliko Dangote And Her Mother At Her Wedding Dinner (Photo) / Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration / News And Technical Analysis From Instaforex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.