Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Don't Try To Be Too Nice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Try To Be Too Nice (517 Views)

How Can I Stop Being Too Nice? / My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. / Harden Up: The Top 5 Signs You're Being Too Nice To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Try To Be Too Nice by Boldwinner(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
In today's society, some people try to appear too nice and overdo things in order to win the love, respect or admiration of other people. Ironically, it usually turns out that they get the opposite of what they want because they were trying to be too nice.

Think about this: Parents who keep on letting their kid have whatever he or she wants end up spoiling that kid no matter how generous they think they are. The kid grows up not knowing that some things are not good for him because the parents had not disciplined him properly. And why's that? They were trying to be too nice.

You own a pet and all the time your pet keeps on peeing in your living room. You don't want to punish that pet by using some strict training practices because you claim to love the pet and you're trying to be a nice pet owner. What happens? The pet goes on misbehaving and causing problems for you.

You're in an abusive and unhappy relationship. Your partner keeps on doing the things you don't like. He may beat you up, cheat, and do all sorts of things to show a lack of love and non commitment. But you keep on trying to defend.[url="http://www.boldwinner.com/2017/02/dont-try-to-be-too-nice.html"]..Continue Reading[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Break The Internet "Love Story" Every 9JA Single Must Read( Tales Of Two Lovers) / The Devil Is A Liar! / Has Admiration And Trauma Ruined My Chance At Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.