Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. (10370 Views)

Video: It’s Only A “mumu” Lady That Has One Boyfriend- Beautiful Lady Advises / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Great100000: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please Advise her.

An unnamed lady whose identity was kept secret has took to social media,to seek for advise based on the behavior of her supposed boyfriend.The lady in question called her boyfriend a Mumu for being too nice.This was shared on the page of the famous Instagram Relationship blogger and love doctor ,Adejoro Olumofin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Froshloaded: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
grin
His Mumu is legendary grin

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Great100000: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
This Gbenga Uber got me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. People sha. Gbenga Uber grin grin grin grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by ghettokid1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
This Is The True Definition Of Yeye Boyfriend

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by NaijaBoy213(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Tell him to text "RESET BRAIN" to 32250. His brain will reset to factory settings immediately. Sms cost just N70.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by ORBLIGHTS(m): 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
HE'S A GOOD PERSON.
HE'S GOT A GOOD HEART.
A NATURALLY GOD-GIVEN GOOD HEART.

LET EM INSULT HIM AND CALL HIM NAMES.
THE GUY GO LATER BUY JET FOR HIMSELF ONEDAY. LET EM KEEP MOCKING HIM, THEY CAN NEVER BE AS GOOD OR PROSPEROUS AS HIM.

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Prettychichi21(f): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
grin grin mad oo
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by godkiller(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
He is naturally nice and you can't change that.

He will go places and you will regret it at last! cool

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by AfroKnight: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
cheesy

You just had to give details to expose him like that.

Now, his friends know what you think and he knows that his friends know. And finally, you have made things awkward for your boyfriend.

Lord save us from myopic girlfriends.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
godkiller:
He is naturally nice and you can't change that.

He will go places and you will regret it at last! cool
yes he will go far places like mechanic shop. He will even sleep in those far places before finally trekking to far places

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by godkiller(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lostz:
yes he will go far places like mechanic shop. He will even sleep in those far places before finally trekking to far places

Stop smoking in the afternoon, weather is hot.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
godkiller:

Stop smoking in the afternoon, weather is hot.
I don't smoke

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
That's world people for you, imagine taunting someone with his goodness.

Please check my signature to support my hustle.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
May be he charges them because of the name tag
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
dump the fool
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
He will inherit heaven grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
grin grin u see wat am saying, these gurlz needs to be bleeped hard so dey will have sense. these her bf has not nacked hell out of her dat iz why she gat the audacity to say such grin grin..
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by GamalNasser: 6:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Never marry such a fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by HMarshal(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hmm wat the elders see sitting down,the child will Neva see sitting on a tree.ild advice u not change him, that is not mumu,infact ppl like that have a lucky charm around em
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by marlow1962(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
ORBLIGHTS:
HE'S A GOOD PERSON.
HE'S GOT A GOOD HEART.
A NATURALLY GOD-GIVEN GOOD HEART.

LET EM INSULT HIM AND CALL HIM NAMES.
THE GUY GO LATER BUY JET FOR HIMSELF ONEDAY. LET EM KEEP MOCKING HIM, THEY CAN NEVER BE AS GOOD OR PROSPEROUS AS HIM.
So he should not have sense na,dats what you're saying

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by maximilian19(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
neva call him a mumu, one day you will know, he is smarter than the once that calls him Gbanga Ubar " grin grin grin grin"

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Mywd: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
For warri e get the way we dey do d scope..... If we wan carry person we go ask say u dey go left or right,, if d person own no match with the direction were u dey go,,,den we go say 'ohh na right i deey go no grin vexx ehn maybe next time' grin

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Great100000:
Please Advise her.

An unnamed lady whose identity was kept secret has took to social media,to seek for advise based on the behavior of her supposed boyfriend.The lady in question called her boyfriend a Mumu for being too nice.This was shared on the page of the famous Instagram Relationship blogger and love doctor ,Adejoro Olumofin.
Are you sure the boyfriend is not playing with their destiny
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by geezynoni: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gbenga uber...mad oooo
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by osamz007: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gbenga taxify

Are his colleagues mostly females? Who knows

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by angelfallz(m): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Zlatan Ibile's song is apt. say bye-bye to yeye boyfriend.
Anyway, seriously though, she should have a heart to heart talk with her boyfriend, let him know how she feels and then listen to his answer
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Nicklaus619(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
The truth is, he had a good heart and he is a rear type, I have his type in my office, very elderly man, very far senior to most of us yet he will be the one to go and buy launch for everyone in the eatery, drop every one at their bus stop and run errands , believe me today the guy is now cooling off in Canada, someone was taking notice of his kind heart and had rewarded him heavily, he relocated to Canada with his family and now building a top notch 4 storey building in Abuja here. This is my advice for you advice your boyfriend to limit the way he drop people at their houses , it's either he drop them off at his own junction or no deal, but never stop him from doing good, it will take him far, but everything has go limit cool

24 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Beckysexy(f): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
I'm sure that's
Skmoda360
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by nanakgh(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Being simply kind or even overly kind, like in this situation is never equal to mumuness. Tho it can come close.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Beckysexy(f): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
osamz007:
Gbenga taxify

Are his colleagues mostly females? Who knows
Lol grin
Same thought grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Merciful77: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
This one na OLEKU mad gan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. / Dating Married Women / To The Sweetest Guy Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.