Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post (41038 Views)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Phunkyposh(f): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
mrphysics:

How old are you

Go and ask Google
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Nostradamu(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
OldBeer:
What kind of logic is this?
What does he have that they want to blackmail him with?
People like you will always make stupîd excuses for the oppressors.
Nansense.

Oldbeer nawa for you o. You just took the thought out of my head! angry angry
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Donshegxy10(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
good he delete the account, but the better thing is that THE INTERNET NEVER FORGET.
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Steveinnovates(m): 1:22am On Feb 17, 2017
Phunkyposh:
i feel he is being blackmailed

I saw this post yesterday evening and i checked out his Instagram page immediately and i noticed two of his most recent pictures were used for this. it could be photoshop

Taaaaa keep kwayet there adonbeliv you just said this shiii....
Gerrahia mehn
Shiiiit....
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Phunkyposh(f): 7:35am On Feb 17, 2017
Steveinnovates:

Taaaaa keep kwayet there adonbeliv you just said this shiii....
Gerrahia mehn
Shiiiit....

noisemaker
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Omoluabi16(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
hammedkola:

Even with the video he uploaded on his IG as well? undecided

I feel like pinching you self undecided
sorry sir, what was the comtent of the video?
Re: Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post by Steveinnovates(m): 1:41am On Feb 18, 2017
Phunkyposh:

noisemaker
You are right i am..... Smart child

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Increase Corps Members’ Allowance – NYSC DG / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members / Female Corper Rocks NYSC Khaki In A Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.