Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) (49999 Views)

Corruption In The Army Exposed: A Brave Soldier Writes President Buhari / A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2017
Bullet1234:
Good morning folks.
536630332634790 Glo
Don't forget to comment if you load it so as to avoid reloading thanks
Goodluck

Wow... Are you kidding me right now
I thought it was a joke...only for me to find it real. I just load the card now and it is 500 naira !!!
Meanwhile I am just here to read comment as usual.
Wow wow wow... Thank you so so so much kiss

But why did you do this...is it ur Birthday ?
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Bullet1234(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2017
abiodunalasa:

I thought it was a joke...only for me to find it real. I just load the card now and it is 500 naira !!!
I am glad I was able to put a smile on your face. Enjoy bro. I posted over 20 airtime yesterday only 4 or 5 people left a comment. So I decided to send the rest on my instagram. Do watch out for more on my instagram jk2457 that's if you are on it.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by ariesbull: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2017
This is unarmy like ...... A full soilder should not be displaying this emotion like a kid in dormitory. Their training will make them strong be it emotionally, psychologically and physically but what I am seeing here is a clear departure from the Spartan soilders.

If Alexander or ceaser Augustus or those great men we heard were like this ...Then we won't have heard of them .

Please send this mummy boy home

My take ...Just an opinion..

I have always loved the army and I still loved the army. Wanted to join but never had the connection now this one have the connection. Just look at this. If the enemy captured him (God forbid) and futures him...He might break easily when he thinks of the mum and dad back home
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2017
There are a lot of people who love it more than him but are not giving the chance to.
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Bullet1234:

I am glad I was able to put a smile on your face. Enjoy bro
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Codyt(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2017
ikbnice:
He looks soooo young whereas we got lots of older people here doing nothing meaningful for themselves not to talk of their country.
May God protect you there soldier.
You deserve a medal! Very good point. Majority of them sit here on nairaland all day, criticise day and night. You can easily identify them without pointers angry

Silly people
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2017
Awww ...so sweeet! I tot the COAS had warned against posting on Social Media? undecided

chinjo:
A young soldier serving in Maiduguri recently used his bullets to send words of love to his parents. It is very touching. May God continue to protect u boy.
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Bullet1234(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2017
abiodunalasa:

But why did you do this...is it ur Birthday ?
Not my birthday... am not asking for anything in return... we came with nothing and will go with nothing. Doing it out of freewill. Not much but it's better than nothing Bro.
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2017
NuclearWinter:
After them go talk say dem no give dem bullet

nah dat one u reason? Im be like say ur mind dey upside down then? No offence.lol
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by shedy03(m): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2017
may God protect you. stay safe, mum&dad are waiting for you.
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2017
Bullet1234:

Not my birthday... am not asking for anything in return... we came with nothing and will go with nothing. Doing it out of freewill. Not much but it's better than nothing Bro.

Hmmmmmm...this is deep. You sound like a rich wise man. Well, whatever reason you are doing this I hope it is fulfilled. Thanks again sir. wink
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2017
KealDrogo:
What do you want us to do? You joined the army at your own free will, nobody forced you. Spare us all the emotional rambling please...

PS. Our army has become some kind of weakling chickens, they mostly turned to social media these days to post sympathetic posts instead of concentrating their energy on the war front with bokoharam. This is shameful.

Don't quote me to say nonsense. I'm entitled to my opinion and free speech.

What kind of saddist are you

Even the US Marines and SEALs post emotional posts on Social Media.

OYA I HAVE QUOTED YOU..................DO YOUR WORST

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2017
You'll be victorious before your enemies
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by muizzolajide(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2017
KealDrogo:
What do you want us to do? You joined the army at your own free will, nobody forced you. Spare us all the emotional rambling please...

PS. Our army has become some kind of weakling chickens, they mostly turned to social media these days to post sympathetic posts instead of concentrating their energy on the war front with bokoharam. This is shameful.

I don't think you are entitled to your Opinion here.. if I'm to see closely that picture sir, I think the boy is in his early 20s, and if I'm to read your reply to him very carefully, you are older than him, if not old enough to be his father.. with all due respect, what have you done for your country?, have u led a protest before, not to talk of facing a war. The boy misses his parent and he's trying to express how much he loves them... I'm sure if you are to be the father of this little kid, you will be happy seeing those emotional massages he sent... he deserves to be treated with respect...
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by musa7m(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2017
Onyochejohn:
This small lady violated military code, he should be sent to guard room for 6months, a distracted soldier is a dead soldier. At front line, your rifle is your girl friend, mother , father , and best friend , we know you miss home, you need to do what you needed to get home, not this child play, you are fvcking distracted man. You need to be punished for that. BTW, I'm not talking to civilians oh so don't qout me
what do you know abt military code.....OK if you be MP/AP/NP just to come air force base kano may I give you tranport fee....wc violated military code did he violated!!!! Wailer I see you....you don't look like a soldier....you bloody civilian
SmartyPants:

Will you shut up? What do you know of military code?

To think it is even one silly little twit running her mouth
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by unmask: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2017
KealDrogo:

you are entitled to your own opinion....in your own little mind....if you are not so much of a weakling please join the army so you can show the so called weaklings how it should be done. Give small minds a phone, rather than charge it and return to the owner......they always have to open nairaland

PS: I am entitled to my own opinion
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by itslinkin4005(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2017
KealDrogo:

Bros I support you full time after all no body forced you to join army...
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2017
shey him no get credit for him phone to call from ni? if not, why e no fit send it to them via whatsapp etc...no be small pikins like am go kill Osama Bin Laden?
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 17, 2017
NuclearWinter:
After them go talk say dem no give dem bullet
must you spoke from your anus. what Iranu angry angry angry
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by muizzolajide(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2017
Onyochejohn:
This small lady violated military code, he should be sent to guard room for 6months, a distracted soldier is a dead soldier. At front line, your rifle is your girl friend, mother , father , and best friend , we know you miss home, you need to do what you needed to get home, not this child play, you are fvcking distracted man. You need to be punished for that. BTW, I'm not talking to civilians oh so don't qout me

You are ignorant about what they call military, what if he's not at the war front, and he's just at the base... so all his life should be war, nothing else.. I'm very sure you don't even know how to kill a chicken...
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 17, 2017
gqboyy:
Hey yo soulja boy. We know u love ur mama, but dis gon freak momma out
must u form yankee all the time, ijesha boy grin grin
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2017
eehhnn Oga soja olorun ama so e ooo.
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Bullet1234(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2017
abiodunalasa:

Hmmmmmm...this is deep. You sound like a rich wise man. Well, whatever reason you are doing this I hope it is fulfilled. Thanks again sir. wink
One doesn't need to be rich to put a smile on faces. I am not rich... I feel good putting smiles on faces.
Note.
Address me as Bro(brother) not sir
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2017
Wow! Amazing Infact this is raw Talent put a couple bullets together okayyyyyy
Wowwwwww he must be good at scrabble undecided
Impressive not undecided
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2017
KealDrogo:

Lol only nigerians look at this and think wow! Smh grin
So so sad !dey take bullets play scrabble rubbish ..

Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2017
muizzolajide:

You are ignorant about what they call military, what if he's not at the war front, and he's just at the base... so all his life should be war, nothing else.. I'm very sure you don't even know how to kill a chicken...
I can't kill mosquito, but news said they are in Borneo right? Boko haram attack anywhere in north East, we heard news where they overan military base, they soldiers must always be at alert to repel any form of attack, remember its a gorilla war. Don't insult me next time
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2017
May God protect you for your loved ones
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2017
johnson232:

Dey NL dey form front line adviser...when u can't even kill a rat...animal
animal? You are a grass
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by gud4dbest(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2017
chinjo:

May God bless ur sense of reasoning.

Abeg most of them nah no job or money push them go join...
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by muizzolajide(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2017
abiodunalasa:

on top 500 naira card.m wetin that one want do... if he knowd he really wana help, he should give money to start up a business, not recharge card
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by muizzolajide(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Onyochejohn:
I can't kill mosquito, but news said they are in Borneo right? Boko haram attack anywhere in north East, we heard news where they overan military base, they soldiers must always be at alert to repel any form of attack, remember its a gorilla war. Don't insult me next time
shut up! .... You are still pointless... and mind u, if u are not careful commenting on any post abt people u don't know... u m...... a letter is... for the wise
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2017
muizzolajide:

shut up! .... You are still pointless... and mind u, if u are not careful commenting on any post abt people u don't know... u m...... a letter is... for the wise
you your father and mother are all baaaastaards, if they born your generation well, qout me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators / Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.