Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) (49995 Views)

Corruption In The Army Exposed: A Brave Soldier Writes President Buhari / A Young Nigerian Soldier Writes A Passionate Letter To Nnamdi Kanu / Photos: Dino Melayes Security Car, Caravan, Wall Riddled With Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2017
KealDrogo:
What do you want us to do? You joined the army at your own free will, nobody forced you. Spare us all the emotional rambling please...

PS. Our army has become some kind of weakling chickens, they mostly turned to social media these days to post sympathetic posts instead of concentrating their energy on the war front with bokoharam. This is shameful.

Don't quote me to say nonsense. I'm entitled to my opinion and free speech.
so you advice all those who have interest in other occupant to leave d job so book haram came harm u easily
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by mekuxiani(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2017
Onyochejohn:
This small lady violated military code, he should be sent to guard room for 6months, a distracted soldier is a dead soldier. At front line, your rifle is your girl friend, mother , father , and best friend , we know you miss home, you need to do what you needed to get home, not this child play, you are fvcking distracted man. You need to be punished for that. BTW, I'm not talking to civilians oh so don't qout me
can you close mark him and detain him
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by chairmanchairmam: 9:47am On Feb 17, 2017
Jabioro:
The hand of Mighty God shall be with you, protect you, guard you and take with swift hand away from deadly zone... you will be back to see them alive,..

what if he was in agatu and he used some of those bullet to kill someone's mother or brother or sister or.........
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2017
We know u miss home buh stay focused man, u blind a soldier one second in battle, he looses his life, God be with You soldier and the entire Nigerian soldiers
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by ojay2053(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2017
Onyochejohn:
This small lady violated military code, he should be sent to guard room for 6months, a distracted soldier is a dead soldier. At front line, your rifle is your girl friend, mother , father , and best friend , we know you miss home, you need to do what you needed to get home, not this child play, you are fvcking distracted man. You need to be punished for that. BTW, I'm not talking to civilians oh so don't qout me
idi mean, ah swear undecided
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by FiedelCastro: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2017
He resemble zeus2412...
Wait...
Is like dis is airborne02...
Rosieluv coman confam for me
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Amenphx: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2017
May God protect your if not for any other thing but for the sake of the love u have for your parent. Good luck in your field.
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by kipesco(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2017
KealDrogo:
What do you want us to do? You joined the army at your own free will, nobody forced you. Spare us all the emotional rambling please...

PS. Our army has become some kind of weakling chickens, they mostly turned to social media these days to post sympathetic posts instead of concentrating their energy on the war front with bokoharam. This is shameful.

Guy u dey fear
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Fabulouski(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2017
Na this type go burst cry when e sup. Military no be to where uniform and hold gun my guy.

It's like he didn't know what he signed for.
Face it man.... Remember it's for 36years.
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2017
NuclearWinter:
After them go talk say dem no give dem bullet

na wa for u o!
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2017
KealDrogo:

U re so on point jare, besides many other people wanted to join but everything now is man know man...
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Iamsammy(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2017
is dz not bullshit? he empty his magazine for social network stunt, wat if d enemy is coming DAT particular moment? it will b another story DAT touch d heart
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Humblesam(m): 11:10am On Feb 17, 2017
And he's even showing us his face....ok.
You're just one of the lots that demoralize other soldiers moral over here. By the time you're dealt with, You won't even see a smartphone to carry out this rubbish next time. Were you not thought that your RIFFLE is your best Friend? What else do you want when God and your best friend are with you?
Don't worry.. ...lazy boy.
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by mvem(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2017
KealDrogo:

....what he did is not different from what other soldiers in other countries do when they serve for a long time....he is human so what is wrong to miss ur home and family...go check the emotional stress American soldiers exhibit in iraq and afghanistan
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by mvem(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
ariesbull:
This is unarmy like ...... A full soilder should not be displaying this emotion like a kid in dormitory. Their training will make them strong be it emotionally, psychologically and physically but what I am seeing here is a clear departure from the Spartan soilders.

If Alexander or ceaser Augustus or those great men we heard were like this ...Then we won't have heard of them .

Please send this mummy boy home

My take ...Just an opinion..

I have always loved the army and I still loved the army. Wanted to join but never had the connection now this one have the connection. Just look at this. If the enemy captured him (God forbid) and futures him...He might break easily when he thinks of the mum and dad back home
...whether u be super man if u see wetin bokoharam dey do with captured soldiers u go fear....this guyz are literally animals, just ask soldier wey don serve for borno....i heard recently they captured a female soldier during an ambush...i weep for d lady for she will curse the day she joined d army or even d day she was born

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by sleeknick: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
NuclearWinter:
After them go talk say dem no give dem bullet
Bros u wicked i swear grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by elvision1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
cutedharmee:

Elvision1 whr hath thou... Oya come o

lool, you no dey sleep? I no dey use glo I for load am, where u go yesternyt leave all d cards for me. grin
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by UltraLeslie: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
chinjo:
A young soldier serving in Maiduguri recently used his bullets to send words of love to his parents. It is very touching. May God continue to protect u boy.
In a very short time, the Nigeria army will turn you into an unthinking monster with no respect for civilians and laws.

Enjoy your humanity while it lasts.
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by ikbnice(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Codyt:

You deserve a medal! Very good point. Majority of them sit here on nairaland all day, criticise day and night. You can easily identify them without pointers angry

Silly people
abi o

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by omadaken: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
omoo na 47 bullets oo.may God keep you save.
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by gqboyy(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
smartmey61:
must u form yankee all the time, ijesha boy grin grin
What the fuucck dude.

Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
gqboyy:
What the fuucck dude.
dont freak out grin grin
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by gqboyy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
smartmey61:
dont freak out grin grin
Why won't I?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
gqboyy:
Why won't I?
lol chill man
Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by gqboyy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
smartmey61:
lol chill man
alright dude

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=gqboyy post=53813155]alright dude[/quote RESPECT

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes Love Note With His Bullets (Photos) by gqboyy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=smartmey61 post=53813260][/quote] me too sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators / Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.