Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. (32973 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In Abaribe’s Custody - FG Tells Court / "We Warned Buhari Not To Appoint Aisha Alhassan" - El-Rufai / "We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
emmykk:
FG should as a matter of urgency remit Ekiti state revenue to the state coffers.

The supreme court will floor FG over such mere reason to seize fund

Next time try to read and understand before commenting so as to not look like ******?
Re: Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. by loomer: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Whether that is true or not is not Fayose's business. Wetin concern be say make he meet the condition for the loan. Cikenan.

So if others no meet the requirements but get the loan no be double standards you go call that one?
Re: Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. by glambo(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
loomer:

So if others no meet the requirements but get the loan no be double standards you go call that one?

let Fayose proof that
1; Other states didint met the requirement on got paid .
2; that Ekiti met the requirement and didnt get paid.

shikena.
Re: Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. by Dieumerci1: 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
Why are you sounding abusive if you're stating the facts. If you're stating the fact why sound aggressive and abusive. I provided you a link as a rebuttal to the claim of falsehood being spread. Provide me facts and I will gladly appreciate your efforts.
Goke7:

Hold your peace jor, have you read Fayose's media aide's reply? He never mentioned anything about the statutory allocation. Fayose deceived the press and you guys that the FG withheld both the January allocation and budget support facility when in actual fact it was only the budget support loan that was withheld due to no compliance by Fayose.

He knows that just stating only the budget support facility will not get the sympathy he is looking for. Most folks apart from guys like you don't take Fayose serious anymore.

You can all join Fayose by heading to the courts for more disgrace. smh

Re: Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. by loomer: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
glambo:

let Fayose proof that
1; Other states didint met the requirement on got paid .
2; that Ekiti met the requirement and didnt get paid.

shikena.

OK sir
Re: Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. by Goke7: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dieumerci1:

Why are you sounding abusive if you're stating the facts. If you're stating the fact why sound aggressive and abusive. I provided you a link as a rebuttal to the claim of falsehood being spread. Provide me facts and I will gladly appreciate your efforts.

How did I sound abusive? The link you provided was the lies Fayose told the press, so what's the fuss, the FG has replied him and did you see him countering the FG's response? google what his media aide's response was and see whether it answered the FG's response.

That is Fayose's tactics, he always wants to be in the news by dishing out lies because he knows folks like you will easily believe him due to your bias against the FG. He sells lies to the press because he knows how far it will travel and by the time the truth is finally out, he goes quiet looking for another set of lies for another day.
Re: Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. by hush15: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Assuming the other states didn't meet these criteria, how is the person you quoted being hypocritical by confirming the FG's stated reason for not disbursing funds to Ekiti following Fayose's refusal to honour and agreement/terms for disbursement of the loan?

One thing is certain, come what may, is that not all the 34 remaining state are in full compliance with the requirements and I can bet anything. With all the poor governance happening in many states, it's almost certain. However, many of these states are overlooked for one reason or the other. It's not possible that only ekiti state that is found wanting if going by any rule book.

The point is there is double standard in the system. The reasons given are just excuses because Fayose cried foul. Of course, he might be lacking on some of the reasons but then he will also know about his colleagues that have setbacks too but their funds are not withheld. Either personal or logical, in the interest of the people, the federal government should release the funds. It's healthier and progressive according to the stance of their party.
Re: Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. by hush15: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Goke7:

How did I sound abusive? The link you provided was the lies Fayose told the press, so what's the fuss, the FG has replied him and did you see him countering the FG's response? google what his media aide's response was and see whether it answered the FG's response.

That is Fayose's tactics, he always wants to be in the news by dishing out lies because he knows folks like you will easily believe him due to your bias against the FG. He sells lies to the press because he knows how far it will travel and by the time the truth is finally out, he goes quiet looking for another set of lies for another day.

Your hate for the man is so epic that it is evident in ur post. However, you not in fayose's shoes, so your anger and hate is unwarranted. You say he spreads lies, has FG denied that they didn't pay him? They only explained why they didn't pay him. So where is the lies?

Pls calm down and be rational about your perspective than speak conclusively and untrue bout what you don't fully understand.
Re: Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. by Timbuktuo: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
hush15:

One thing is certain, come what may, is that not all the 34 remaining state are in full compliance with the requirements and I can bet anything. With all the poor governance happening in many states, it's almost certain. However, many of these states are overlooked for one reason or the other. It's not possible that only ekiti state that is found wanting if going by any rule book.

The point is there is double standard in the system. The reasons given are just excuses because Fayose cried foul. Of course, he might be lacking on some of the reasons but then he will also know about his colleagues that have setbacks too but their funds are not withheld. Either personal or logical, in the interest of the people, the federal government should release the funds. It's healthier and progressive according to the stance of their party.

Look whether other States are in compliance or not is hardly the issue. If other States are not in compliance but have a better communication system with the FG, you cannot begrudge the FG of any leniency so shown. After all, the koan is at the discretion of the FG. It is not a right.

As far as Fayose is concerned, his busineas is to comply with the laid down requirements if he thinks he really needs this loan or he can shut up and go to work so his state doesn't need to be constantly bailed out. Or he an suck up to the FG. What he cannot do is demand for a loan to be given to his state just because he wants it. Politics is politics.
Re: Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. by Bigsteveg(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
The money is from a loan and all the governors sat and discussed how it should be distributed. But he failed to meet up. The question is why didn't he speak up when they were meeting that he won't be able to meet up with the demands?
onnenka:
Fayose talked about his state's January allocation, they are talking about loan. Who do I believe? Fayose of course.
Re: Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. by Bigsteveg(m): 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good comment. Tell them bro

omenkaLives:
Dont mind the thug. He thinks the Federal ministry is Diamond bank where you go barge in, intimidate the manager, and make withdrawals in millions in minutes.

There are laid down preconditions to secure the facility and the claptrap was well aware of them, but chose not to comply unlike others because he thinks the press would bamboozle the fg into releasing same to him by painting him as a victim due to his endless criticism of the government.

You asked for them, here they are:

First of all, we all know the rogue didnt comply with TSA which is a condition as can be seen.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/i-wont-attend-fgs-meeting-with-govs-on-tsa-fayose/

Ñow, mr defender of mad crooks, can you tell us what part of these Fayose complied with since you seem to know so much?

And while at it, tell the idiot to stop acting like a mad man. And also find out how the governors in our five villages were able to secure the facility.

Nonsense.
Re: Seized Allocation: "We Warned You, FG Tells Fayose.. by Dieumerci1: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ok, thanks for the response. I have the right to believe what I read. It wasn't a figment of my imagination. If you provide me a reliable source of information to show that the FG denied withholding the statutory allocation, I have no right to disbelieve. What I read and believe in Danbata's response is that Fayose did not meet the requiment for the loan. I believe him because Fayose did not dispute that claim.

On the statutory allocation, I will be believe Dambata also comes out to debunk Fayose's by stating categorically that the FG did not withhold the statutory allocation. If there's no rebuttal from Fayose after that also, I will take Fayose to be a liar on this too.

Goke7:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti / If This Election Is Not Credible, I Will Fight To The End – GRV / Wike Mocks Ayu Over Removal As PDP Chair, Says ‘I Told Him He’ll Go’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.