Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

6 Text Messages That Shows The Woman You're Dating As A Liability - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Text Messages That Shows The Woman You're Dating As A Liability (1550 Views)

Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs / What Is The Biggest Challenge Dating As A Single Parent? / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Text Messages That Shows The Woman You're Dating As A Liability by fernandezcocky: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
1. Morning babe, send me some airtime, please bae.
2. Hello sweet, I am coming over for some pizza for lunch? And someone is selling nice perfumes can I take one please. Love you xoxoxo much.
3. Hey handsome, buy me data please. Also wanted to tell you my neighbor is selling skinny jeans, nice shoes from USA and Brazilian hair. You will let me know when you are ready to get me these. Loving you lots.
4. My friends are doing their birthdays this weekend. Christy at the beach on Friday, Tina in Ibadan on Saturday and Esther in Lagos on Sunday. We must attend all. Cancel all your appointments.
5. Baby, I don't feel like talking , can we chat please....
6. Guy go get your self some tramadol, coming over for some sex invasion.
Re: 6 Text Messages That Shows The Woman You're Dating As A Liability by kelvine(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Badt gang
Re: 6 Text Messages That Shows The Woman You're Dating As A Liability by firstking01(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
And you will see all theses signs and still nod your head in affirmation that you gonna be doing it huh??....i don't wanna believe that there are guys who still fall prey of these golddigging traits.
Re: 6 Text Messages That Shows The Woman You're Dating As A Liability by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
u may see all these signs and still go ahead with it because there might be something dat makes her unique as Compared to other girls. Only wise guys will understand this uniqueness I'm talking about.
Re: 6 Text Messages That Shows The Woman You're Dating As A Liability by ovaRAYted(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ighoga898:
u may see all these signs and still go ahead with it because there might be something dat makes her unique as Compared to other girls. Only wise guys will understand this uniqueness I'm talking about.

If a girl is this thirsty and your still holding on to the failed framework you call a relationship out of the denial that "she's unique"..my nigga you dumber than dumb.

But yet again,its your life to live,your shii to deal with...i couldnt really care less
Re: 6 Text Messages That Shows The Woman You're Dating As A Liability by Sammypedro18(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
firstking01:
And you will see all theses signs and still nod your head in affirmation that you gonna be doing it huh??....i don't wanna believe that there are guys who still fall prey of these golddigging traits.
Believe me bro, some dull ass niggers still fall prey to all this. I know a few
Re: 6 Text Messages That Shows The Woman You're Dating As A Liability by ejikeme(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=fernandezcocky post=53775661
6. Guy go get your self some tramadol, coming over for some sex invasion.[/quote]

Thats more like it.....

2 Likes

Re: 6 Text Messages That Shows The Woman You're Dating As A Liability by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
ovaRAYted:

If a girl is this thirsty and your still holding on to the failed framework you call a relationship out of the denial that "she's unique"..my nigga you dumber than dumb.

But yet again,its your life to live,your shii to deal with...i couldnt really care less
again... as usual 4 most nairalanders, u didn't read my piece thoroughly enough to understand fully well what I actually meant ..
ur fingers always itching u to type.
Re: 6 Text Messages That Shows The Woman You're Dating As A Liability by Backinfront(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Is that all? What about her pretty face? her warmth? her breathtaking smile? her curves? her love for kids. All a waste?
Re: 6 Text Messages That Shows The Woman You're Dating As A Liability by ovaRAYted(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ighoga898:

again... as usual 4 most nairalanders, u didn't read my piece thoroughly enough to understand fully well what I actually meant ..
ur fingers always itching u to type.

Smh. . .ishie ke adi

(1) (Reply)

Can't Believe I Bleep A Girl For 12rounds / Can You Date A Yahoo Boy? / Please Help! I Mistakenly Sent My N*ked Photos To My Boyfriend’s Mother – Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.