Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (30408 Views)

Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by edgecution(m): 1:30am On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:
all for a stoopid dumb cause.

Trump Rally.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 17, 2017
lastpage:

It means "Eternal nemesis of the Flatinosis"! kiss kiss

Now dont ask me what tha means also otherwise, l will call you an IpoD Yoots!
grin grin

Lastpage!
i always thought u were reasonable. Turns out you're old for nothing *offence meant*

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by nobsalis: 1:46am On Feb 17, 2017
midolstudent:
my Yoruba Muslim brother stop pouring too much sperm over Biafra matters, let us try to focus on d welfare of our "highly educated" and "sophisticated" brothers in their ogbomosho brown roof IDP camps

can we see d erosion side of our brothers from d other side of d river Ur bigotry and islamophobia is it d highest peak.... Cuz i wonder which one is yoruba muslin again #Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 3:35am On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:
going out there knowing you'll get killed is not an honorable thing to do, it is plain stupidity. What has his death yielded? He's a father of one with a family to support. This isn't bravery. Its plain madness
u dat luv life so much, hope u r immortal, if not u kuld get killed in an accident, in ur sleep, even malaria kuld cause ur death; i want to believe they are more honorable to u than dying for freedom?
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 3:39am On Feb 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
I'm old enuf to be ur fada. #Fact,no apology. It is only the poor people that join worthless /hopeless protest.I'll take u people seriously if I see ur 5 state governor /their families @ the forefront of protest with that mourning flag U Kal flag.Biafra is dead
dumb!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by derolemode(m): 3:51am On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:
I for once believe every person should be heard, even the boko boys were once given a listening ear as daft as their so called "cause" is.
We once had the USSR but where is it today? they've parted ways into individual states and more better than than when they were a single entity, so please this guys have not shot a single bullet neither have they carried any arms don't you think it wise to at least hear them out?
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=joe120120 post=53783428][/quote]we are in a recession because jonathief and his band of criminals emptied our reserves.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by illegalking: 6:17am On Feb 17, 2017
lastpage:

It means "Eternal nemesis of the Flatinosis"! kiss kiss

Now dont ask me what tha means also otherwise, l will call you an IpoD Yoots!
grin grin

Lastpage!
U mean ipads r the ones called afonjas? Cuz I know they r d ones also called "vely vely good" awon omo igbo olori pelebe..

So u said afonjas and now u r saying u will call me ipod yoot.. Abeg what tribe r u exactly?? Cuz I don tire before I call u vegetable or goro..
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2017
zendy:

You know what the real stupidity is? Condonning evil and even insulting those who stand up to evil because you are too cowardly to do so.

If this man had protested about Biafra in America, he would still be alive. If he had done the same in Ghana, he would still be alive. If he had done so in Benin Republic, he would still be alive.

It is in Nigeria he will do so and lose his life, why? Nigeria and its armed forces are not disciplined enough to respect the sanctity of the lives of unarmed people?

If this is the case, why would anyone want be part of Nigeria?

The constitution gave this man the right to freedom of expression and movement. He used that right to protest for his belief in Biafra. He got shot by those paid to protect life and uphold the constitution.

So what is the point of the constitution if the Nigerian security forces do not respect it?

It says a lot about people when the see evil and look the other way, it says far worse about them when they defend evil rather than speak against it.

This only happens in the land of barbarians
there are better approaches to seceding from a country you no longer want to be part of. Not by organizing senseless dumb protests and being a nuisance to the society.
nnamdi kanu has made you believe biafra can only be achieved through violence
. you can keep going out there and getting shot at if it helps you sleep at night. Nigeria is bigger than the scam called Biafra

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
[/s]

Pointless
no,,his death was pointless.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:
no,,his death was pointless.
Ur Way of Ratiocination is awful
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by swedbase(m): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2017
God will punish Nigeria, punish Buhari and also punish anyone supporting the killing of unarm protesters. If they want to go let them go.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Michel2013: 7:09am On Feb 17, 2017
BlindAngel:
Foolish ipods yuths, una nor dey hear word...mumu people. Flat headed jews.
Una wan make Afonjas laugh una now with their brown roof.

is this all u can say to a victim of high-handedness of nigeria security operatives? anyways karma will pay u visit very soon.u will be hit by stray bullet for nothing.mark my words,just go save for ur miserable burial because u are just a walking corpse now.RIP!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by midolstudent(m): 7:16am On Feb 17, 2017
nobsalis:

can we see d erosion side of our brothers from d other side of d river Ur bigotry and islamophobia is it d highest peak.... Cuz i wonder which one is yoruba muslin again #Rubbish
pain
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Saintp(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:

That it is a stupid cause does not warrant the Army to be opening fire on them. This is barbaric. Even though I may not agree with them but I condemn the actions of the army against this group entirely.
We end up sowing the seed of hatred and enemity instead of bridging the gap. Whatever we do as a people or a govt, we must always remember that there is a tomorrow and the fact that we have all the advantage today does not mean we will have it tomorrow. When tables turn and the revenge starts, people should remember we have sowed these seeds long time ago because it is a cycle.
I hate seeing the sight of human beings wasted this way, there are better ways to solve this issue. Let us have compassion for humanity at least for once.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by zendy: 7:36am On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:
there are better approaches to seceding from a country you no longer want to be part of. Not by organizing senseless dumb protests and being a nuisance to the society.
. you can keep going out there and getting shot at if it helps you sleep at night. Nigeria is bigger than the scam called Biafra

What you should ask your self is how you sleep at night knowing that your armed forces are commiting murder by shooting unarmed protesters? You think the issue here is Biafra? It is not. It could be you, your loved ones, friend, relative or neigbour who is out on streets tomorow protesting against anything from deregulation to economic downturn or even economic poilcy or the other. Should they be shot for protesting too? Or you think that the Nigerian security forces are going to ask if it is a Biafran protest or not before they open fire?

I was watching the news yesterday and they showed that there is a massive protest against the police in Paris, France. I was watching as protesters were attacking the French police with dangerous items. They throwing sticks, stones and even petrol bombs at the police but guess what? The French Police never responded with live ammunition. They used mainly teargas. Why didnt French police shoot violent protesters but Nigeria will shoot the ones that are not even violent?

If Nigeria is not as civilised as France let them say so. If the Nigerian Police and Army are not as professional and disciplined as the French, then let them come out and admit it.

After the Governments admits it is a faliure, let it hold a referendum to allow those who want to aspire to reach the level of France to carry on outside Nigeria while you Nigerians can carry on the shooting of unarmed people which is your level.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by higherpower: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2017
zendy:

Do you have any idea what self determination means? Or is it because Lord Lugard came from Britian to West Africa to tell you your ancestors that you are 'Nigerians'?

If Lugard had not come, what would be the name of your country today?

Guy, that you are an African does not mean you must reason like a slave. Why is it that Lugard can decide you are a Nigerian but you have no power to decide who you are? Can you decide for Lord Lugard who he and his people are?

All these people you mentioned, what makes them better than you or the man that was killed? They got more money in the bank? Maybe a few more qualifications and job titles? Thats all?

Naturally, as the backward African you are, you are far more interested in what a few privileged people care about than you do about what the majority care about.

How have the Rochas, Udenwa,Nzeribe and all the people you mentioned helped to make Nigeria a better place than the Hell on earth it is?

Their kids are probably in some foreign country throwing champaign parties with your money and you are here thinking about them.

What you are saying is not viable, achievable or tenable was once a reality from 1967 to 1970. It took the combined military strenght of Nigeria, Britain and Russia 3 years to end it.

The constitution allows people to agitate, it allows people the right to protest about anything, be it Biafra or not.

So if unarmed people are being killed for using their freedom of expression which the constitution gives them, then what is happening is state sponsored murder and nothing more.

Murder is something that right thinking people condemn, wether it was done by civilians or people in uniform. Murder is murder.

Since u accepted to b foolish n brainwashed! The blood of this innocent boy will be in your hand unless with all fairness n sincerity u were part of all the protest personally n physically.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by midolstudent(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:
there are better approaches abi? And all d pple dat have tried in d past are just too stupid and dey dont know dis "better approaches"
life is turn by turn
When ur turn comes u will understand
Just know that

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2017
zendy:

What you should ask your self is how you sleep at night knowing that your armed forces are commiting murder by shooting unarmed protesters? You think the issue here is Biafra? It is not. It could be you, your loved ones, friend, relative or neigbour who is out on streets tomorow protesting against anything from deregulation to economic downturn or even economic poilcy or the other. Should they be shot for protesting too? Or you think that the Nigerian security forces are going to ask if it is a Biafran protest or not before they open fire?

I was watching the news yesterday and they showed that there is a massive protest against the police in Paris, France. I was watching as protesters were attacking the French police with dangerous items. They throwing sticks, stones and even petrol bombs at the police but guess what? The French Police never responded with live ammunition. They used mainly teargas. Why didnt French police shoot violent protesters but Nigeria will shoot the ones that are not even violent?

If Nigeria is not as civilised as France let them say so. If the Nigerian Police and Army are not as professional and disciplined as the French, then let them come out and admit it.

After the Governments admits it is a faliure, let it hold a referendum to allow those who want to aspire to reach the level of France to carry on outside Nigeria while you Nigerians can carry on the shooting of unarmed people which is your level.
Keep protesting and getting shot at if it gets you closer achieving Biafra, I have said my piece. There are other ways of parting from a country you're no longer interested in.
Not by organizing senseless protests and wrecking havoc. Muslims are no longer safe in many parts of the SE today because nnamdi kanu has made you all believe that Biafra can only be attained through bloodshed.
Here are some of the things he said in 2014;

"Anyone who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison."

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us."

"If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that ZOO (Nigeria). It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them."

-Nnamdi Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014

"If they do not give us Biafra, there will be nothing living in that very zoo they call Nigeria. Nothing will survive there, I can assure you...I do not believe in peaceful actualization of what ever the rubbish is called. I have never seen where you become free by peaceful means."

-Nnami Kanu...during an interview with Sahara Reporters in March, 2014.

Go out and keep getting shot at if it helps the Biafran movement. Your funeral not mine.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by mich24(m): 7:59am On Feb 17, 2017
eduj:
you sure say na akwa ibom? that name sounds like fully igbo

There are igbos in Akwa Ibom
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by giles14(m): 8:00am On Feb 17, 2017
midolstudent:
Mr. Ikechi Justus Uwakwe, an IPOB member who was shot dead by the Nigerian army during the Port Harcourt rally on January 20th is finally laid to rest in his home town in Akwa Ibom state.

R.I.P.
rest in peace gallant hero.

but d afonjas will not believe this story.
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2017
midolstudent:
there are better approaches abi? And all d pple dat have tried in d past are just too stupid and dey dont know dis "better approaches"
life is turn by turn
When ur turn comes u will understand
Just know that
a good example is the state of Catalonia in Spain. You don't go to war with a people because you want your independence . The last one your brothers started down led to a civil war that took the lives of over 3 million people. You people never learn

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Karlman:
...just as the blood of you suicide bombers, terrorists, and all your victims and the rest of you sunni and shia bigots are on the head of muhammed and his marauding crew who killed and maimed to force his believe on people.
lol.e pain i bro.sorri sha
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
I'm old enuf to be ur fada. #Fact,no apology. It is only the poor people that join worthless /hopeless protest.I'll take u people seriously if I see ur 5 state governor /their families @ the forefront of protest with that mourning flag U Kal flag.Biafra is dead
An elderly man lik U suppose to av plenty of sense, u sud speak with wisdom be reasonable so dat ur chieldren wil learn 4rm u
Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by airminem(f): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2017
I Warn You IPOB Leaders, Please Do Not Involve The Yung Son Mindset With Your Unrealistic Idealogy. He Has A Future.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by zendy: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2017
higherpower:

Since u accepted to b foolish n brainwashed! The blood of this innocent boy will be in your hand unless with all fairness n sincerity u were part of all the protest personally n physically.

The biggest brainwash here was Lord Lugard who told you are a Nigerian. Sorry bro but not all of us believe that it is the duty of the white man to decide our country for us. Its called 'self determination', your right to decide who you are. I dont expect you to understand, thats why you are still answering a colonial name

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by calyto: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2017
Sigh!
Why do you have to do this when you have a kid that you need to stay alive for?
This is the height of irresponsibility.
Just so you know that you're deceiving yourselves,Unlike Hausa and Yoruba, it is only an Igbo man that will go to another man's land and confidently build mansion(s).
Over 35% of the houses in Lekki belong to Igbo big boys and you think they will forfeit their properties just because of Biafra?
Wetin concern Hausa man?He go dey one small cluster dey sell sweet or Suya but he get big house for him village plus he dey go invest him profit for him village.....Yoruba man go rent house for another man land and them go form community there(Living very close to each other) but Igbo men go scatter themselves all round another man land, come begin dey build mansions without fear.
Who tell una sey Linda Ikeji wan loose her Banana Island house for one Biafra cause?
Na only these unemployed and poorly employed youths dey dia dey kill themselves for no just cause.
God help una

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by midolstudent(m): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2017
xstry:
a good example is the state of Catalonia in Spain. You don't go to war with a people because you want your independence . The last one your brothers started down led to a civil war that took the lives of over 3 million people. You people never learn
ehen naw we are saying d same tin
It seems u pple are highly educated and u know d smoothest and legal/lawful process of seceding from Nigeria
Inevitably ur turn will come and u will see

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Eledan: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2017
Mr. Ikechi Justus Uwakwe, an IPOB member finally laid to rest in his home town in Akwa Ibom state.
Ikechi Uwakwe, which part of Akwa Ibom bears such name?
IPOB and attache by force

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2017
midolstudent:
ehen naw we are saying d same tin
It seems u pple are highly educated and u know d smoothest and legal/lawful process of seceding from Nigeria
Inevitably ur turn will come and u will see
make we hear word, the Nigerian army will not come to your house to shoot you, this could have been avoided if this guy had stayed at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / Asylum To IPOB: We Provide Protection For Those Who Need It - UK Tells FG / Fire Destroys Kogi State House Of Assembly (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.