Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) (20190 Views)

Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo / Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) / Four Abia Lawmakers Defect As APC Holds Rally In State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by mangood74: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
shame on you hon jude idimogu i personally campaign for you emeka with an empty stomach with other members of southeast alliance mandate even to buy mineral for refreshment was difficult for you your wife begged us on numerous occasion to bear with you hon tony nwolu defended your vote against the son of the apc chairman ajomale. so this is the kind of person you really are unprinciple selfish man. you will not return

2 Likes

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by NaijaEfcc: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
omenkaLives:
The way i hate to hear that name PDP ehn! angry angry

They should just outlaw the party just like they did the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. angry
but they are accepted into your party? Howcome your party are accepting those that destroyed Nigeria?? Pdp = Apc !!
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by rolams(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
The new sect of ingrates and political ashawo!
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
nothing annoy me much about PDP than their prodigal political system

selling their region out to these people who can't tolerate u in their region talkless of holding any political appointment

oloriburuku FIDIPHI
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
What difference were they able to make while in PDP? If they couldn't mk any meanful contribution while as an opposition, they will be more useless in the APC.
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
fake people... why can't they stay with PDP?
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Grundig: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
PDP doesn't stand a chance in Lagos. The pressure and intimidation those law makers would've been facing, I'm sure would have been tremendous.

Nonetheless, the lawmakers got their votes from largely non Yoruba areas. Places like amuwo odofin, ojo Oshodi/isoko and surulere have an overwhelming number of south easterners and south south people. It is almost safe to say they'll lose their seats at the next election

2 Likes

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by rusher14: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
mangood74:
shame on you hon jude idimogu i personally campaign for you emeka with an empty stomach with other members of southeast alliance mandate even to buy mineral for refreshment was difficult for you your wife begged us on numerous occasion to bear with you hon tony nwolu defended your vote against the son of the apc chairman ajomale. so this is the kind of person you really are unprinciple selfish man. you will not return

Whoever you vote in would still defect.

Sorry about the lack of refreshments. I guess that's your sacrifice for a better Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Yippsy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
I don't like the fact that the speaker has 01 embedded on his cap always...what if he's been impeached. Just thinking

The speaker having 01 on his cap always doesnt have anyting to do with him being a speaker. He has always been known and adressed as OBASA 01. We all have nicknames . Thats just it bros
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by BakireBulmaker: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Why should the Igbo man leave PDP for APC?

Will APC allow him to run again in 2019

Tufiakwa!
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by BakireBulmaker: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Grundig:
PDP doesn't stand a chance in Lagos. The pressure and intimidation those law makers would've been facing, I'm sure would have been tremendous.

Nonetheless, the lawmakers got their votes from largely non Yoruba areas. Places like amuwo odofin, ojo Oshodi/isoko and surulere have an overwhelming number of south easterners and south south people. It is almost safe to say they'll lose their seats at the next election

There is nothing overwhelming in their population in those areas. It's just that Yoruba votes were split.
Since 1999, PDP have always won seats in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Yippsy:

The speaker having 01 on his cap always doesnt have anyting to do with him being a speaker. He has always been known and adressed as OBASA 01. We all have nicknames . Thats just it bros

Wow thanks for enlightening me... wink smiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Grundig: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

There is nothing overwhelming in their population in those areas. It's just that Yoruba votes were split.
Since 1999, PDP have always won seats in Lagos.
If you have the time, spend a few hours in amuwo odofin on a Sunday or weekday in the evening. Do the same for ojo, and isolo. Report your findings. Surulere might be different from the others. But not withstanding
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by theway83: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lobatan
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by vicky3(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
I knew that lady representing lere was going to defect just hope she brings the development she is talking about Sha roads need to be fixed adeshina road omillani and the rest bad Eggs just have to live we restructuring the party I hope for the best tomorrow let the mole in our great party be disgraced by the court tomorrow
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
una try, after the abuse and blood wey una share for election.
all these diseducating media outfit, someone cannot read una to learn basic spellings of words.
whats is "formally opposition?"
i think it's high time our media outfits started using pidgin, we go know sey nothing like incorrect cuz everyone fit invent his/her vocabulary on the spot.

1 Like

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by akigbemaru: 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Oga ooo
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by mangood74: 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=rusher14 post=53781762]

[b]Whoever you vote in would still defect.

Sorry about the lack of refreshments. I guess that's your sacrifice for a better Nigeria. better nigeria in ur own definition is when politricians move without idealogy and without duly consultations with their constituents
I WILL PERSONALLY DEFACE HIS POSTERS SELFISH MAN
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by lastpage: 12:19am On Feb 17, 2017
martineverest:
this is how unified and massive looting starts

I think we need to make it a constitutional requirement that "if you are elelcted on a party platform and you defect, then you must lose that elective Post as well".

What we have here are political prostitutes!

Their only interest is to be in power, so they can keep looting or enjoying the perks of office!

Where is the "citizens interest", who voted for them based on their party affiliations?

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by lastpage: 12:24am On Feb 17, 2017
mangood74:

Lesson: A Politician is always a Politician...... UNTRUSTWORTHY species!

Stop hating APC in your region, the Politicians dont care about you or what you went through!
Politicians are not worth fighting over
grin grin

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:57am On Feb 17, 2017
hon shokunle upon everything wey u use champaign for our Street u later defect to APC.change is constant. those agbero wey carry ur mata for head like akara hope say them don hear.

1 Like

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:29am On Feb 17, 2017
APC! cry
The SINKING TITANIC!

Muchechecheche
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by mario383: 3:59am On Feb 17, 2017
Emassive:
Na so. Some people died to make sure these guys were elected. to even think many Igbos in those areas voted PDP in by all means makes it more interesting.

This is what you will continue to see In a country where Looting is the real deal than governance. They will still defect to a new Party in 2031 then blame it on APC and PDP which is just a name. The people who make up the same party are the ones dinning together everyday and they will be spending your tax + oil income at an Hotel with oloshos while Sarrki (with his Zombie gangs) and wailers fight over them them. Nigeria as a country has no identity and we can't literally say " this is what we stand for", Hence our politicians only go for what we know Nigeria for, Looting position and easy access to power with command.

Welcome to a Nation with a cloned President

Well said but let me ask myself question if this is my country call Nigeria? Well, God, I give thanks to you sha. So this is how we will end up. Just less than two years, this country has fallen to this lowest level without an inch hope abi? Well God I give you so much thanks.
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by holaralph(m): 4:41am On Feb 17, 2017
mangood74:
I DID THAT DURING GEJ'S TIME BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY HE bleeped ME UP.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Laredojohn(m): 6:27am On Feb 17, 2017
Hmmm, to some extent it's good for them, but they will know the real deal if come 2019 they do not get automatic tickets to return, if they have to struggle with the primaries and some of them loose getting the ticket under their new party....anyways our politicians shouldn't b afraid of being in the opposition it helps the principle of checks and balances....
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Michel2013: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2017
this is becoming very embarrassing to nigeria politics.there should law preventing cross carpeting of office holders elected on a particular party platform crossing to another party during period of her or her service or gives up the office if he or she must cross.these politicians are just taking the advantage of the non existence such restrictive law to engage in high level political prostitution every time there is a change of ruling party. in other advanced democracies people are guided by ideology not whether a party is in power or not.in nigeria what we have are fools and looters being guided by their unquenchable greed.
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Richardfred(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Politics.....................the game of hid and seek.
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Funjosh(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2017
With your eye drop so, even Dr. Kingtom no go fit open am grin

ichommy:
#Lobatan grin Nah APC get Lagos nah, 2019 fast approaching.

Nigeria Dirty Politics, Make I use my Eye drop Jare.
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by ichommy(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2017
Funjosh:
With your eye drop so, even Dr. Kingtom no go fit open am grin

cheesy
Re: 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by obaloppelujo(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2017
The 2non yorubas among them will lose their primary election in quest for second term . Lol....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) / Judicial Commission Okays Onnoghen As Next Chief Justice Of Nigeria / "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.