Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience (15434 Views)

My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
stevealibi:

Ur hubby dat is wit anoda gey' ntor
We will all be together, he won't do shït without my permission. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by stevealibi: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:
We will all be together, he won't do shït without my permission. grin

I wish him a bed filled wit beautiful women 2nyt
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
stevealibi:

I wish him a bed filled wit beautiful women 2nyt
Lol, Amen!.
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by stevealibi: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, Amen!.

No be ur church mind u ansa dat amen' may God help u sister
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Bahddo(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
I've never been to a strip club before. For me, it's unnecessary torment... You'd just get turned on for nothing. Why pay money to look at what you'd be bounced out for touching?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Frankicent(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dicksonpussy:
They called me out, to fvck or else I pay 10k undecided
I just smile and said, this people don't know konji dey hold man since undecided
I brought out my 15inch pleek, and inserted it in her purry cheesy
I fvck,fvck,fvck, sotey dem come dey beg me to stop,
The stripper started crying, shouting that I have raped her.

O lord have mercy.... undecided if you lie finsh let me know... 15 kie

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Frankicent(m): 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
ClassCaptain:

dancing erotically yet it was irritating to u..

do u know Channing Tatum was once a male stripper ??

Lol..it all fun tho

If I have the opportunity to become one I will.. grin strictly for ladies only... No gay shit
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by mikejegede(m): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
one question for the ladie..wetin una dey feel if una go strip club seff..abi una dey look kpekus too..who go give me free lap dance for here,let's get funky since club too far for Noe.grin?
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Juicypot247(f): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
I once did this after I graduated. I won't advise any lady to except she has a very good manager that can help guide against being coerced to do stuffs not in her contract form.

Strippers are often lured into sleeping with special clients without extra pay and even when they're paid, it's peanuts compared with what the clients actually paid the managers. All they give them at the end of the week is the agreed wage. That's why most strippers won't allow clients go down with them in club facilities but would rather take contacts and hook up later if clients are patient enough.

It doesn't make sense being paid peanuts from your hustle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Around last year, I was at home feeling sad for myself for no reason, a friend calls me and says let's hang out. I said sure no problem we went to Allen Avenue Ikeja as if you are going towards that round about but we took a turning to our right it's a club that the road goes down or something. So my friend tells me to chill in the next room while he organizes the drink, in my mind I thought were in a club, as soon as i entered the Club the fist thing that caught my attention was a naked girl on a pole.

I will be frank I didn't feel anything, if anything I was actually bored, as someone that stripping and teasing doesn't do anything to me if i know that's your aim but if i know sex is on the table i might be turned. my friend was doing like he was going to die if he didn't get a lapdance so i paid for him. 2k for 5 mins lapdance undecided some strippers sat next to me asking if i wanted a dance, i kept telling each of them off.

LapDance does nothing for me without sex , it's like am paying someone to torture me WTF

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Zulu212: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Me and me hood nigga went to club district after bein disappointed @ club joker..but the bitches were old with flat boobies...u needed to see them struggling to climb poles..I just told him let's leave and we later went out were I met a pretty hooker,took her home and unleashed the Dragon on her all night
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 8:14am On Feb 17, 2017
AvsGot007:
Chai... the mumu girl suffer me
you can't touch unless you're ready to some huge doe fine!

Molly was telling me "you can't touch, right!"

I was on my seat nodding, telling him "I got you man"

but the stupid girl won't stop rocking me

they had to hold my two hands down cos they are not ready to pay the fine!

in fact federal government should order the arrest of those girls.... how can you not touch in that situation?

Lol that is why they are called strippers and not prostitutes !!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2017
Juicypot247:
I once did this after I graduated. I won't advise any lady to except she has a very good manager that can help guide against being coerced to do stuffs not in her contract form.

Strippers are often lured into sleeping with special clients without extra pay and even when they're paid, it's peanuts compared with what the clients actually paid the managers. All they give them at the end of the week is the agreed wage. That's why most strippers won't allow clients go down with them in club facilities but would rather take contacts and hook up later if clients are patient enough.

It doesn't make sense being paid peanuts from your hustle.

Can u share a more detail account of your experience ?? is there really a contract agreement ??
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Nelgenius4me(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2017
who strip club epp?
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2017
Frankicent:

If I have the opportunity to become one I will.. grin strictly for ladies only... No gay shit

Lol bro ...for real ??
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by lepasharon(f): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2017
I am a girl and I have been
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Juicypot247(f): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2017
ClassCaptain:

Can u share a more detail account of your experience ?? is there really a contract agreement ??

Yes there is.
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
lepasharon:
I am a girl and I have been
please share your experience with us !!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
pcguru1:
Around last year, I was at home feeling sad for myself for no reason, a friend calls me and says let's hang out. I said sure no problem we went to Allen Avenue Ikeja as if you are going towards that round about but we took a turning to our right it's a club that the road goes down or something. So my friend tells me to chill in the next room while he organizes the drink, in my mind I thought were in a club, as soon as i entered the Club the fist thing that caught my attention was a naked girl on a pole.

I will be frank I didn't feel anything, if anything I was actually bored, as someone that stripping and teasing doesn't do anything to me if i know that's your aim but if i know sex is on the table i might be turned. my friend was doing like he was going to die if he didn't get a lapdance so i paid for him. 2k for 5 mins lapdance undecided some strippers sat next to me asking if i wanted a dance, i kept telling each of them off.

LapDance does nothing for me without sex , it's like am paying someone to torture me WTF

My crush!!. Where hast thou been?? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
I've been to two strip clubs. One at Ikeja and the other at lekki. Funny experience grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by VitaminB12(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
SINZ:

So there was this guy owing me money, he had just come into town loaded and he needed to have a good time before settling me and saying good bye. I called a few of my pals, we have a group, we call ourselves "Parishioners", Its a group made up of masons, pirates n some buccaneers. Quality guys though.. wink. Long story short, we were at Madam Boca, our fav spot at Mbari street when someone noticed one of her girls, very pretty and endowed. You know how guys get, one argument led to another and we found ourselves going to check out an exclusive strip club at Port-harcourt road. cool

Upon entrance, my loaded pal paid for myself and himself while the others settled their bills. I was expecting the same scenario which played out in Wizkid's "Don't Dull" video grin. Basically, I felt the girls were gonna be clothed but with sexy lingerie and stuff but to my shock, the first set of girls dancing at the entrance wore just thongs while some were rocking dem thongs with pantyhose. I was like; Oboy, naija girls don upgrade o! Come and see nyashhhh! When we got seated in the main audit, we were approached by one bad biitch in heels n she was stark naked. My eyes just focused on her shaved cunja gringrin, didn't know when my pal and the boyz ordered drinks seff.. I saw the back of my head that day.. These girls just dey do stunt with pole like they won't fall off! Ass kept swaying n jiggling. There was pussay everywhere. One dude ordered a coffin of 3 Eva bottled water for 300K and the lights were turned off cos of him. The MC kept announcing his name and the brand of his whip for a few minutes and by the time the lights came back on, all the hoes were seated comfortably at "Emma Venza"s table. gringringringrin

We had mad fun though... LOL, I visited two times after that first visit! cheesy
Please what's the name of the strip club at Portharcourt road. I need name ooo
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by SINZ: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
VitaminB12:
Please what's the name of the strip club at Portharcourt road. I need name ooo

Lol, how much you go pay make I show you road? The name won't help you find it. Its under G.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by kwaso2(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
OK, my close pal and I choose to flex around ph after their company end of year party. Most places we visited that night were boring. Since we both are visitors to PH city, we decided to further Xplore the night.

We got this this hotel with a club around rumola side I guess, outside looked bored. We just entered to check it out like others. Oh my God, all the ladies were nude. We were kinda surprised. No bouncer or censor ship.

Well, groove, here we come. Immediately we sat, a young girl that was using a pole, approached me, lol, tried sitting on me which I refused. She insisted and just wouldn't go away, after like 2/3mins. I felt like, 'K, u don try, take drink. We all drank. The next thing she told me was she wants to be going. And me I said OK nah. Just to notice she was still wanting for me... That I have to 'appreciate her'. Appreciate U? After my insistence, my friend sorted her out, and she went over to him.

I noticed that it's not normal for a guy to sit there without a female strippers. Cos I struggled with four without inviting them and once they come u must 'Appreciate' them.
Honesty, inside that hall, there is no inner room everything happens on the open right where u sitting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by VitaminB12(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
SINZ:

Lol, how much you go pay make I show you road? The name won't help you find it. Its under G.
Lol. My Man help ur guy naa. I never get this experience before
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by pedrilo: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Bn to the one @allen ikeja, u can fucck live in their VIP room, it was a wow experience tho. I had fun
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Plaintainboy: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
VitaminB12:
Lol. My Man help ur guy naa. I never get this experience before

Go to Okahbic its at stadium road PH, its a bit expensive though. cheers!
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Plaintainboy: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Bahddo:
I've never been to a strip club before. For me, it's unnecessary torment... You'd just get turned on for nothing. Why pay money to look at what you'd be bounced out for touching?

You can touch if you can pay!
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Plaintainboy: 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
I have been to a couple of strip clubs (home and away), my first experience was back in my undergraduate days in Nigeria, I was very conspicuous and resourceful in school then (i made many academic headaches go away), so I had lots of friends good, bad and very bad...mostly badt guys though because they are the ones with academic probs most of the time. One of my acquaintances (a big time G-Boy) a beneficiary of my capabilities, dragged me with some of his loaded friends to Balloon bar, a strip club in Awka that year, It was unbelievable.

First they caused a huge scene/panic at the club entrance, they paid the guards on duty 10k for every gun shot to announce our welcome...omo come see as the guards dey discharge bullets, even the soldiers on duty were not left out. People just gathered and stared in awe....I just dey observe.
Everybody was trying to fams with us when we entered the club, omo nah vip things oh...the drinks price doubled for us, naked fully fitted chicks were all over us. Omo the action was too much for me. I am just a good looking dude from an average background in my second year in school, I had never seen this kind of reckless display of wealth before in my life, nor have I seen girls dancing stark naked and even sitting just next to me caressing me. I was not aroused at first because I was bewildered. The girls were like finest, you too quiet, how do you like it...I just stared. The guy in charge (chibonda) told 2 of the girls to takia of me. Omo this girls just invade me...men them do me everything...one dey head me the other one choke me with booby...they shagged me (the had gloves so I didnt hesitate), Omo I no fit shout.
Omo come see all the big guys from my school who were in the club that day trying to fams me in the bar and in school from that day onward, my story spread like wild fire...chicks in school be like hei I know you, you were the guy with chibonda that day...My capabilities/features have given me some very sweet privileges in life.

I worked in PH briefly after school, its a sin city and different level of strip club full everywhere. One of my companies client that year owned arguably the most popular strip club in PH, he invited my manager to his joint one Friday night (bills on the house), my manager asked me if I would like to go...I said I would and so we went together. Omo no do oh, the place was expensive as crazy, good thing we were not paying. Naked girls dancing right on the table in front of me and my boss (my boss was comfortable with me..I knew all his girl friends anyway, though I was an intern then but I worked more as his PA) men see groove. My oga was fingering one of the girls nonchalantly as he small chatted with the owner of the joint and we all drank...I got lap dances (3 different girls) I touched and got a head...omo the starch pour for my trouser sef.
Men I have had quiet some experience sha, some girls may not like the sight though...it gets really irritating and non-arousing sometimes. But you should satisfy your curiosity as we live only but once.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by VitaminB12(m): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2017
Plaintainboy:

Go to Okahbic its at stadium road PH, its a bit expensive though. cheers!
na Owerri package I dey reason my guy Sinz
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by amzee(m): 1:47am On Feb 20, 2017
Benita27:
Waiting to do that with my husband...we must spoil ourselves.
I am here dear. Come make we spoil ourselves.
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by uboma(m): 7:26am On Feb 20, 2017
AvsGot007:
..the girl suffer me
you can't touch unless you're ready to some huge doe fine!

Molly was telling me "you can't touch, right!"

I was on my seat nodding, telling him "I got you man"

but the girl won't stop rocking me
my folks had to hold my two hands down cos they are not ready to pay any fine!

in fact federal government should order the arrest of those girls.... how can you not touch in that situation?

this is so funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This / She Send Me Ths Pics / WTF: Can You Explain What This Girl is doing On The floor 18+ photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.