Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,201 members, 7,957,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience (15445 Views)

My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by uboma(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2017
Juicypot247:
I once did this after I graduated. I won't advise any lady to except she has a very good manager that can help guide against being coerced to do stuffs not in her contract form.

Strippers are often lured into sleeping with special clients without extra pay and even when they're paid, it's peanuts compared with what the clients actually paid the managers. All they give them at the end of the week is the agreed wage. That's why most strippers won't allow clients go down with them in club facilities but would rather take contacts and hook up later if clients are patient enough.

It doesn't make sense being paid peanuts from your hustle.

I have heard a similar complaint.

Not fair at all to the female strippers.
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2017
these seems to b the only thread i av read thru full of mature minds ...as if say no b NL.
bin to strip clubs,,enrouted opebi clubs.,,even iju axis.. boiz keep going to toilet grin,,siemen don starch my boxers.,.same as other guys but we jus dey compose
,,knew it was time so i requested fr Mouth Gig,,paid 1.5 d gurl whine me,.big boy e.t.c !! felt nuttin as she was sucking i was erect ,@ a point my d*ck drop..i ask her to go she was bent on satisfying me ..tried somelse other times then i knew Mouth Gig got nuttin on me. one thing abt strip club,,fr a fresher u wonnt get dat satisfaction u seek but d more yu visit the more u xplore !! bin a yle i visit any ....no time iyawo mii kan be ni'le

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2017
uboma:

I feel they should know this are some of the risks of the job now
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by uboma(m): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2017
ClassCaptain:

I feel they should know this are some of the risks of the job now

You are on point
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2017
uboma:

You are on point

Thanks !!?
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2017
ericsmith:
these seems to b the only thread i av read thru full of mature minds ...as if say no b NL.
bin to strip clubs,,enrouted opebi clubs.,,even iju axis.. boiz keep going to toilet grin,,siemen don starch my boxers.,.same as other guys but we jus dey compose
,,knew it was time so i requested fr Mouth Gig,,paid 1.5 d gurl whine me,.big boy e.t.c !! felt nuttin as she was sucking i was erect ,@ a point my d*ck drop..i ask her to go she was bent on satisfying me ..tried somelse other times then i knew Mouth Gig got nuttin on me. one thing abt strip club,,fr a fresher u wonnt get dat satisfaction u seek but d more yu visit the more u xplore !! bin a yle i visit any ....no time iyawo mii kan be ni'le

True that
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
uboma:

hmbn
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 12:49am On Jun 11, 2018
��
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by SexyDenzel: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2018
SINZ:

So there was this guy owing me money, he had just come into town loaded and he needed to have a good time before settling me and saying good bye. I called a few of my pals, we have a group, we call ourselves "Parishioners", Its a group made up of masons, pirates n some buccaneers. Quality guys though.. wink. Long story short, we were at Madam Boca, our fav spot at Mbari street when someone noticed one of her girls, very pretty and endowed. You know how guys get, one argument led to another and we found ourselves going to check out an exclusive strip club at Port-harcourt road. cool

Upon entrance, my loaded pal paid for myself and himself while the others settled their bills. I was expecting the same scenario which played out in Wizkid's "Don't Dull" video grin. Basically, I felt the girls were gonna be clothed but with sexy lingerie and stuff but to my shock, the first set of girls dancing at the entrance wore just thongs while some were rocking dem thongs with pantyhose. I was like; Oboy, naija girls don upgrade o! Come and see nyashhhh! When we got seated in the main audit, we were approached by one bad biitch in heels n she was stark naked. My eyes just focused on her shaved cunja gringrin, didn't know when my pal and the boyz ordered drinks seff.. I saw the back of my head that day.. These girls just dey do stunt with pole like they won't fall off! Ass kept swaying n jiggling. There was pussay everywhere. One dude ordered a coffin of 3 Eva bottled water for 300K and the lights were turned off cos of him. The MC kept announcing his name and the brand of his whip for a few minutes and by the time the lights came back on, all the hoes were seated comfortably at "Emma Venza"s table. gringringringrin

We had mad fun though... LOL, I visited two times after that first visit! cheesy
what's the name of the strip club bro?
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2018
pcguru1:
Around last year, I was at home feeling sad for myself for no reason, a friend calls me and says let's hang out. I said sure no problem we went to Allen Avenue Ikeja as if you are going towards that round about but we took a turning to our right it's a club that the road goes down or something. So my friend tells me to chill in the next room while he organizes the drink, in my mind I thought were in a club, as soon as i entered the Club the fist thing that caught my attention was a naked girl on a pole.

I will be frank I didn't feel anything, if anything I was actually bored, as someone that stripping and teasing doesn't do anything to me if i know that's your aim but if i know sex is on the table i might be turned. my friend was doing like he was going to die if he didn't get a lapdance so i paid for him. 2k for 5 mins lapdance undecided some strippers sat next to me asking if i wanted a dance, i kept telling each of them off.

LapDance does nothing for me without sex , it's like am paying someone to torture me WTF
OK gay
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by MrWondah(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2018
ClassCaptain:
��
Would you like to contribute to this blog? Madestarzblog.com
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2018
beardlessdude:
OK gay

Dullard I don't pay women to tease me without or give my blue balls. I wrote as long as sex is not on the table.
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by ClassCaptain(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2019
MrWondah:
Would you like to contribute to this blog? Madestarzblog.com
email me .
Re: Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience by jbblues24(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2019
This design has navigated right into my heart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) / +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] / I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.