Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Valedictory Photo For Mimiko After NEC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valedictory Photo For Mimiko After NEC Meeting (647 Views)

Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Ministers Weep At Amina Mohammed's Valedictory Session / Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Valedictory Photo For Mimiko After NEC Meeting by engineerboat(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Governor Olusegun Mimiko of ondo State will be handing over to Barr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu on the 24th February, 2017.

Today NEC meeting mark his final NEC meeting as Governor after completing his sexond term as governor.

Mimiko came into power after Benin Appeal Court Court declare him the valid winner of 2007 Governorship election.

He was sworn in on the 24th of February 2009

It was a time for valedictory photo session with the Governors and Other Official's.

Dr. Olusegun Mimiko you are released into the hand of Baba Buhari Kwuruption Deodorant Regime

Re: Valedictory Photo For Mimiko After NEC Meeting by Perfecttouch(m): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
engineerboat:
Governor Olusegun Mimiko of ondo State will be handing over to Barr. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu on the 24th February, 2017.

Today NEC meeting mark his final NEC meeting as Governor.

It was a time for valedictory photo session with the Governors and Other Official's.

Dr. Olusegun Mimiko you are released into the hand of Baba Buhari Kwuruption Deodorant Regime
i will be helping lots of Nigerians if I can just throw bomb in their midst. And I will like for that bomb to kill both fatai and mimiko's body and soul. Those are the two most useless human being on earth
Re: Valedictory Photo For Mimiko After NEC Meeting by engineerboat(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Perfecttouch:
i will be helping lots of Nigerians if I can just throw bomb in their midst. And I will like for that bomb to kill both fatai and mimiko's body and soul. Those are the two most useless human being on earth

You mean Fatai the Senior Prefect (SP) of Kwara State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valedictory Photo For Mimiko After NEC Meeting by Perfecttouch(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
engineerboat:

You mean Fatai the Senior Prefect (SP) of Kwara State
atleast we know what a senior prefect does, this one is a figure head,even 22yrs seni(saraki) is more relevant and powerful than him
Re: Valedictory Photo For Mimiko After NEC Meeting by Mynd44: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2017

(1)

Ayf-why Northern Apc Governors Want Buhari Dead / Nigerian Superhighway Threatens The Last 300 Cross River Gorillas Sign Petition / EFCC: Inside Story Of How Magu Reportedly Lobbied NASS Members In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.