Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s (30983 Views)

Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Ibrahim Babangida In His Minna Residence (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo) / Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2017
lonelydora:

You have started again oooo

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by Lasskeey: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2017
holatimmy:
Both Dead sad

Life is Short
Use yours judiciously
... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by olasaad(f): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2017
Pavore9:

They couldn't imagine the future King of England having a Muslim step sibling.

and what do will call Aisha Lemu sons
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by naptu2: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2017
codedruns2:
Photo of late Princess Diana with late Maryam Babangida in the 80s

That's actually 1990, not the 1980s.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by naptu2: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2017
This thread is about the entire visit (from March to April 1990).

https://www.nairaland.com/2424327/prince-charles-princess-diana-nigeria
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 17, 2017
codedruns2:
i mist say Princess is probably one of the prettiest English women ever.

the tylical English dont even look like her.

she must have some kind of scandavia/dutch heritage.
she doesnt look like d typical english lady
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2017
Jeffrey12:
pls. who's princess Diana... just asking oo undecided
u must be born around 2005 cheesy.indomie generation cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

The Sha of Iran visited England back in the 70's and was hosted by Prince Charles.

The Sha commented about the women present by telling Prince Charles to have them all beheaded and marry a new set as they were all old and fugly.

you can now see the mind of an average ****** no wonder things are the way they are today naija.

well i have resolved to work extremely harder be more careful and jet out of the cesspit.
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by modaink333: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2017
Diana o my baby o, i wana take you away

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by ImadeUReadThis: 8:34am On Feb 17, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

you can now see the mind of an average ****** nowhere things are the way they are today naija.

well i have resolved to work extremely harder be more careful and jet out of the cesspit.

The Sha of Iran did say this

Why foaming in the mouth?
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:34am On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by Elnino4ladies: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2017
Who the fûck is process Diana
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by Codyt(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2017
Nukualofa:
I support what British M16 did
Tell us why.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

The Sha of Iran did say this

Why foaming in the mouth?
trying to butress your post.
well i went off point sha...
but the fact still remains
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by Mccullum: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2017
The western powers which England among are callous in power of UN security council at as that time English government decided to execute Diana simply because he decided to marry Muslim from Egypt, she was killed in order to stop the occurrence of England crown prince of having Muslim step father, brother and sister, so where's religion tolerance they so much propagate for in this planet.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by ahamonyeka(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Kc3000:
Maryam was such a black beauty.
with a good wait shape.lol
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by ChristineC: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Mccullum:
The western powers which England among are callous in power of UN security council at as that time English government decided to execute Diana simply because he decided to marry Muslim from Egypt, she was killed in order to stop the occurrence of England crown prince of having Muslim step father, brother and sister, so where's religion tolerance they so much propagate for in this planet.
religious tolerance when the crown may one day tumble to Muslims? hahahahahahahahahahaha let's see the tolerance when a Saudi princess attempt to marry a Christian from Italy.

Yeye dey boom.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by batstan(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2017
I doubt if it was based on religion.
grin
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by guychidile: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Na waoo.,may God grant their souls in heaven.
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by QuietHammer(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2017
codedruns2:

the length european monarch will go to stop a muslim offspring
Who was she pregnant for
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by tillaman(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2017
Rip pretty women
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by dekingboy: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
I will not say anything until EMEKA OR MARK travels to kano fall in love with a Talbans daughter try to marry or impregnates her without denouncing Jesus and still come back alive, then I will know, the wailers here need to be comforted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by Bigsteveg(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Simply further pls, am interested

codedruns2:

the length european monarch will go to stop a muslim offspring
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
QuietHammer:

Who was she pregnant for

she was pregnant for mohammed Al-Fared ( harrod's owners son)
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by ImadeUReadThis: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mccullum:

You Muslims are incredibly good at gulping every useless taqiyya that your goat fcking imams dish out to you every Friday.

Princess Diana only became royalty when she married prince Charles and at the point of divorce she lost the title.

If she had lived to cross breed with your Arab shiek and converted to Islam, her off springs from her muslim husband would have remained as common as a used tea bag in England.
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by ImadeUReadThis: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
codedruns2:

she was pregnant for mohammed Al-Fared ( harrod's owners son)

And your lice ridden imam told you this, abi?
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
dekingboy:
I will not say anything until EMEKA OR MARK travels to kano fall in love with a Talbans daughter try to marry or impregnates her without denouncing Jesus and still come back alive, then I will know, the wailers here need to be comforted.

are you saying Igbos or christains dont marry Hausas muslim?
Re: Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
ChristineC:
religious tolerance when the crown may one day tumble to Muslims? hahahahahahahahahahaha let's see the tolerance when a Saudi princess attempt to marry a Christian from Italy.

Yeye dey boom.

hahaha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC: Any Yoruba Christian Presidential Candidate will lose in 2023 / NLC Takes Protest To National Assembly (Pictures) / Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.