Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

A Girlfriend With Exotic Tastes In Wee Wee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girlfriend With Exotic Tastes In Wee Wee (939 Views)

A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) / Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girlfriend With Exotic Tastes In Wee Wee by Jengem: 6:56am On Feb 17, 2017
What will u do

Re: A Girlfriend With Exotic Tastes In Wee Wee by dingbang(m): 7:03am On Feb 17, 2017
Will burn it all
Re: A Girlfriend With Exotic Tastes In Wee Wee by Jengem: 7:04am On Feb 17, 2017
Better to burn her vajayjay
Re: A Girlfriend With Exotic Tastes In Wee Wee by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2017
grin

Abeeeg.. Op lead the way, I wanna go to this kind of room.. The fun is surely never end sha.. cheesy
Re: A Girlfriend With Exotic Tastes In Wee Wee by segebase(m): 7:14am On Feb 17, 2017
I wee replace it with my prick side
Re: A Girlfriend With Exotic Tastes In Wee Wee by koolet: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2017
I go open shop for her
Re: A Girlfriend With Exotic Tastes In Wee Wee by femolacqua(m): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2017
We gonna turn it down, that day.
Re: A Girlfriend With Exotic Tastes In Wee Wee by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2017
She go dey ignor toasters for street.Meanwhile,she get Love Machine plenty for house for self satisfying..
Re: A Girlfriend With Exotic Tastes In Wee Wee by Xionez(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Question pls, about the aluminium can at the upper right of the pic...how...just how is it used, biko?

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Not Date The Insecure Guy / Good News Guys: You Can Increase Your Man-hood Size Naturally, Here’s How / I Went To The Bathroom I Pulled My Boxers She Took It And Perceived It And This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.