Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) (35976 Views)

Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos / Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by BloggersNG: 7:23am On May 28, 2018
Nkemjika Chukwuma a Final Year Student at the University of Nsukka who turned plus one 2days ago got the shocked of her life after her darling boyfriend proposed to her with a Range Rover, and its the white color..

The lady who was obviously shocked, started screaming upon seeing the Ride, Though i couldn't get the name of the boyfriend, but she sure looked happy.

Watch the video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjT4NLVHzZC/
Or here

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/assurance-man-engages-his-student.html

1 Like

Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by EwuOjota: 7:25am On May 28, 2018
Fake news.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by mikejj(m): 7:28am On May 28, 2018
OK ...kontinue...u leave village con dey buy motor for girlfriend

14 Likes

Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by NaughtyDiamond(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2018
Nor go dey do pass yourself grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by SoftP(m): 7:55am On May 28, 2018
grin wayo dey dis one

4 Likes

Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 28, 2018
NaughtyDiamond:
mikejj:
Na yahoo plus things.

Those kind girls dey dry to death

13 Likes

Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 28, 2018
NaughtyDiamond:
mikejj:
Na yahoo-plus things.

7 Likes

Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:03am On May 28, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Na yahoo-plus things.

See consolation !

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by DrObum(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2018
Make we come do wetin?
Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2018
sh.it don't add up
Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Na yahoo plus things.

Lmao cheesy
Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by xynerise: 11:03am On May 28, 2018
Is that not a finger rosary?

2 Likes

Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by bydot1(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On May 28, 2018
The girl na miss world. Simple.
Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 11:03am On May 28, 2018
I wish men do remember all the wahala and things they did to get a girl after they finally have her.

But unfortunately all is drama. Most do forget.

2 Likes

Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by Issafela: 11:03am On May 28, 2018
grin
Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by osemoses1234(m): 11:03am On May 28, 2018
One small boy go still dey cut her for school

7 Likes

Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Na yahoo-plus things.

Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by room089: 11:05am On May 28, 2018
See wetin Davido cause!

D bobo sabi by car bet hin con no sabi whish finger to put ingagement ling!
Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by rofanx13: 11:06am On May 28, 2018
Where is the range Rover ?

1 Like

Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2018
All these people buying Range for their partner sef..

Me I still dey gather money for my Lexus Rx 350

1 Like

Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2018
FAKE NEWS EVERYWHERE
Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2018
Assurance everywhere

das wat i like

I prefer assurance ova accolade
Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2018
scam
Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by Misslynx(f): 11:09am On May 28, 2018
Mumu people.
Must you copy Davido?
You can't be creative.
Re: Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) by monkiwi: 11:09am On May 28, 2018
Assurance nla leleyi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.