Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Story: Whisper In A Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story: Whisper In A Dream (280 Views)

What Do Couples Whisper To Eachother Ear In The Wedding Reception Hall? / I Still Can't Believe It. This Must Be A Dream / Have You Ever Had A Dream That Feels Too Real? My Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Whisper In A Dream by younqjohn01(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2017
whisper in a dream is a story of six chapter written by precienuella you can download the fulll story below

CHAPTER ONE

My name is Collins. Before I’m where I am today, I went through a lot. My father died of cancer, and my mother too battled with the same sickness before she died. I dropped out from school when I was seven years old. I was the best in class though. But I had to stop school because of school fees debt. My mother and I always struggle to eat every day. She did her best to let me live before she passed one. She gave birth to only me and my elder brother Vincent. Vincent is already a successful man. He was the one paying my school fees and feeding us. He stopped before he was seriously sick. It has been long he visited home. He lived in Paris.

My mother was the best mom ever. I promised to be a medical doctor so I could take care of her, and to let her reap what she had sowed. But she’s gone now. Before she died, she took care of me even though she had no money. My father property was taken over by his families, they left nothing for us. After I stopped going to school, I always peep from the window with sadness to see my mates going to school. My mother wasn’t happy with this, so sent for her sister. She told her sister, Aunty Cindy to let me ne with her for a while so she could send me to school. She lives in Italy. She promised to take good care of me and let me achieve my dreams. My mother was filled with joy. I prepared to live with Aunty Cindy the next morning. As my mother saw me packing my luggage, tears rolled down her cheek. She was going to miss me. She promised to stay alive to see me prosper. I loved her so much. In the morning, I left with Aunty Cindy to Italy.

DOWNLOAD FULL STORY: Whisper In A Dream By BY PRECIENUELLA

©Precienuella2017,

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or recording or otherwise transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, without the prior written permission from the writer.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Matured Lady/woman For Marriage / Seyi Hunter: Wives Should Buy Condoms For Cheating Husbands / A Wind In My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.