Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship (1901 Views)

About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / How Do I Get Over a Four Year Relationship. Please Help Me / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
He's sober and back to his senses.

Kind of felt for him, i can imagine the calls or messages he has given the poor girl.

He should just learn, some people cheat aimlessly...too bad!.

Sincerely, relationship is not meant for everyone. If one can't stay faithful, they should stay single. She can forgive easily but the picture will still be in her mind and the relationship might not be the same way it was if she eventually decides to come back
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by EasyMind(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bros Since Nepa did not give you Light, you decided to on Gen... Anyway on a serious note you really messed up. Assuming she caught you with any other person, you wouldn't have hurt her much but with Her Friend. Haba. Assuming you are the one that caught her with your friend. Will you forgive her? Nevertheless still give her time, I pray she forgives you o.
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dextology:

Sincerely, relationship is not meant for everyone. If one can't stay faithful, they should stay single. She can forgive easily but the picture will still be in her mind and the relationship might not be the same way it was if she eventually decides to come back
Exactly!.
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Exactly!.

He played the beat, he should dance to the rhythm of the beat. We have offered our 2 cents advice as requested grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by SINZ: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:
Some people will never learn....
Spits..
You get belle? undecided
You do you keep spitting all over Nl? grin
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by ikp120(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is damn funny mehn!
Bro just delete her number after sending her a sensational text message. cool cool
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Students relationship are always bleeped up.
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Jodha(f): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
SINZ:

You get belle? undecided

You do you keep spitting all over Nl? grin

Nah yhu gimmi Belle?

Abi nah yhu get my spitting spirit?...

Guy just allow me spit if ah feel irritated...
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by SINZ: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:

Nah yhu gimmi Belle?
Abi nah yhu get my spitting spirit?...
Guy just allow me spit if ah feel irritated...
LOL, Spit as much as you want ma'am. Please, don't stop on my account. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Stunning Hot, New Sexy Photos Of Gifty (Pics) / New Member / I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.