Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship (1853 Views)

About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / How Do I Get Over a Four Year Relationship. Please Help Me / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship (2) (3) (4)

bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Change111: 10:34am On Feb 17, 2017
Am in a dilemma, I will try and summarize what happened.
I was drunk yesterday, not drunk stupor, I called my gf room mate, though my gf has always tell me about the girl adulterous behaviour, I don't have any tangible reason for calling her, I called her asking hereto come to my house.
She came, as a sharp stupid guy I was saying all thrash just to get her on bed. Eventually we had sex.
She opened the door to leave when i saw that my gf is already at the door. My gf came in and saw sperm on the bed, she cried and was so disappointed. I tried holding her back to beg her but she eventually left.
Am really sorry and I don't want to lose a year relationship. I so much love this girl and want to get married to her. My gf roommate now lied to my gf that I raped her. Am just confused now, what can I do?
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2017

COOONGRATULATIONS!

I'm afraid there's nothing u can do abt it right now tho..u had sex, u enjoyed bruising her HU-HA to the core cheesy..and now begging ur gf to forgive u is not enaf when she exactly saw some squid squirt in ur bed... tongue it only means, u didn't value ur gf coz ur itccchy dick is longing for some black wet hole..

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Change111: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

COOONGRATULATIONS!

I'm afraid there's nothing u can do abt it right now tho..u had sex, u enjoyed bruising her HU-HA to the core cheesy..and now begging ur gf to forgive u is not enaf when she exactly saw some squid squirt in ur bed... tongue it only means, u didn't value ur gf coz ur itccchy dick is longing for some black wet hole..
huh! Accepted that, I do not have an excuse sis, but I really love my gf and I don't want to lose out relationship. Am taking all the blames on me, am am truly sorry, I still want her in my life. What can I do?
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Jodha(f): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Derris nothing yhu can do bro... That lady is too good for yhu... Stop lying the weren't drunk... You cheated on her.. Do not blame any drink for that..

Just let her be... If she's kind hearted she'll forgive yhu later on... After all is almost normal for guys to cheat... But y should yhu be stupid enough to do it with her olosho roomie?
I'd advice to quit alcohol.. Change from yhur bad ways and turn to God... Surrender yhur life to Christ and the rest will be history ☺
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Change111: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:
Derris nothing yhu can do bro... That lady is too good for yhu... Stop lying the weren't drunk... You cheated on her.. Do not blame any drink for that..

Just let her be... If she's kind hearted she'll forgive yhu later on... After all is almost normal for guys to cheat... But y should yhu be stupid enough to do it with her olosho roomie?
I'd advice to quit alcohol.. Change from yhur bad ways and turn to God... Surrender yhur life to Christ and the rest will be history ☺
thanks sis, am not shifting the blames on alcohol, I DID it and am sorry, what can I do sis, my gf is too good for me, I have never met someone loyal as her, please sis what can I do to have her back
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2017
You really don't value what you have. You have no reason at all. You have admire her roommate and her adulterous nature then decided to have a taste of her. Sincerely, I will be mild to tell you that you lack self control. You don't deserve her at all.

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2017
Change111:
huh! Accepted that, u do not have an excuse, but I really love my gf and I don't want to lose out relationship. Am taking all the blames on me, am am truly sorry, I still want her in my life. What can I do?

There's nothing u can do right now.. Juz let it go.. Give her enough time to heal and calm down..

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Change111: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2017
Dextology:
You really don't value what you have. You have no reason at all. You have admire her roommate and her adulterous nature then decided to have a taste of her. Sincerely, I will be mild to tell you that you lack self control. You don't deserve her at all.
hmmmm, I don't have any reason, I never had her rommie on mind, I am sorry. Please what can I do?
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2017
Change111:
hmmmm, I don't have any reason, I never had her rommie on mind, I am sorry. Please what can I do?

Sincerely, you can't do anything. Just let her be for now, give her room and time.

In case the relationship doesn't work again, move on, learn from the experience, go and sin no more.

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Change111: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2017
Dextology:

Sincerely, you can't do anything. Just let her be for now, give her room and time.

In case the relationship doesn't walk again, move on, learn from the experience, go and sin no more.
huh.....
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2017
Change111:
huh.....

You think it's easy to forgive easily, especially when you were caught in the act. If you can't stay faithful, remain single.

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by firstking01(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nonsense.

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Change111: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dextology:

You think it's easy to forgive easily, especially when you were caught in the act. If you can't stay faithful, remain single.
I will be faithful now, am truly sorry. I still love her
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:

whass dizz one saying

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by duncan511: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jst continue to beg her I believe she will 4give u, I have done something far worse than this, cause of her love for me, my sin were forgive nd I have repent I am still with her till now with greater love for her, prove to her u love her so much

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by duncan511: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jst continue to beg her I believe she will 4give u, I have done something far worse than this, cause of her love for me, my sin were forgive nd I have repent I am still with her till now with greater love for her, prove to her u love her so much pls also repent nd never try it again

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jodha:
After all is almost normal for guys to cheat...

Myopic view...so it is right for me to say all women are olosho, Abi? Grow up

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Jodha(f): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Some people will never learn....

Spits..

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Change111:
thanks sis, am not shifting the blames on alcohol, I DID it and am sorry, what can I do sis, my gf is too good for me, I have never met someone loyal as her, please sis what can I do to have her back
Is it that ur gf kini was enough for you? U had to even do with with her roommate! Infact gerrout of here! Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
OP

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
You cheated on your girl for few minutes pleasure.

Good for you!.

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Change111: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
duncan511:
Jst continue to beg her I believe she will 4give u, I have done something far worse than this, cause of her love for me, my sin were forgive nd I have repent I am still with her till now with greater love for her, prove to her u love her so much
thanks so much bro, this just gave e hope, I am coming from a friend to both of them house, she promised me to talk to her and she was actually stating it that the rommie was actually capable of seducing me, I swear! The rommie said that she was expecting a day like yesterday, am not saying all these to put the blame on her, am very sorry, I would not have happened if not that I called her.
Thanks bro, I really appreciate the hope you just prompted up in me

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Change111: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nma27:
Is it that ur gf kini was enough for you? U had to even do with with her roommate! Infact gerrout of here! Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
am very sorry, all the blames on me
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Change111: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
You cheated on your girl for few minutes pleasure.

Good for you!.
am sorry
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Change111:
am sorry

She's not your girlfriend you offended. Channel the sorry to your girlfriend

Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Change111:
am sorry
Hmm!, why are you telling me sorry?.

Keep apologising to your ex.
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by eezeribe(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Change111:
Am in a dilemma, I will try and summarize what happened.
I was drunk yesterday, not drunk stupor, I called my gf room mate, though my gf has always tell me about the girl adulterous behaviour, I don't have any tangible reason for calling her, I called her asking hereto come to my house.
She came, as a sharp stupid guy I was saying all thrash just to get her on bed. Eventually we had sex.
She opened the door to leave when i saw that my gf is already at the door. My gf came in and saw sperm on the bed, she cried and was so disappointed. I tried holding her back to beg her but she eventually left.
Am really sorry and I don't want to lose a year relationship. I so much love this girl and want to get married to her. My gf roommate now lied to my gf that I raped her. Am just confused now, what can I do?

Just go and die... In oshiomole's voice
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Change111: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
eezeribe:

Just go and die... In oshiomole's voice
huh
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Hmm!, why are you telling me sorry?.

Keep apologising to your ex.

I thought you are the girlfriend cheesy grin
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dextology:

I thought you are the girlfriend cheesy grin
Lol. I'm not oo!. grin
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. I'm not oo!. grin

Just wondering with the way he is telling you sorry... cool
Re: bleeped non intentional,getting to lose a year relationship by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dextology:

Just wondering with the way he is telling you sorry... cool
He's sober and back to his senses.

Kind of felt for him, i can imagine the calls or messages he has given the poor girl.

He should just learn, some people cheat aimlessly...too bad!.

Snapchat Location Exposes Nigerian Girl Forming 'I Am Behind' / Great News!!! / I Have Some Questions To Ask (please Don't Be Offended)