Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS (48104 Views)

Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / How To Grow Facial Hairs In A Week Or Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by preetyb(f): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
I will like to rock my natural hair too but the wahala dey too much most time. There is a length the hair will grow up to and will just refuse to grow further instead it starts pulling . now you have to barb it off to start growing a new one again.

And you can't make all styles with it unless you attache something to it.

Pls help us maintain our natural hair by suggesting any treatment that can make our hair grow longer and healthier.

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by alBHAGDADI: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Lol.actually some weavons look good grin

I'll give an example
That's how degenerated this society has become. Fake revered more than the original.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Erngie:
Attachments help protect your natural hair..
That's what you're holding on to....

if your natural hair was to be as long as that attachment, will you still make use of attachment to protect it?

iranu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by kirikwu: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lol.. Does he know the stress in maintaining Natural African hair?,with its tough texture after2 weeks you'll start looking like a mad lady. Abeg leave people jare
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by alBHAGDADI: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
EazyMoh:

Why not wear Hijab then? if protection is what you see looking for.
This one is always looking for whom to islamize. grin
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Erngie(f): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

That's what you're holding on to....

if your natural hair was to be as long as that attachment, will you still make use of attachment to protect it?

I am blessed with a very long and full hair but i can't carry it 365 days consecutively and thats because i love how long it is. so i can;t keep combing it everyday because it'll cut. Thank you

iranu
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by alBHAGDADI: 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
preetyb:
I will like to rock my natural hair too but the wahala dey too much most time. There is a length the hair will grow up to and will just refuse to grow further instead it starts pulling . now you have to barb it off to start growing a new one again.

And you can't make all styles with it unless you attache something to it.

Pls help us maintain our natural hair by suggesting any treatment that can make our hair grow longer and healthier.
yOU women would have discovered the secret of how to improve your natural hair, had it been you did not abandon it for over 30yrs of weavon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
That's why i'm rocking my natural hair. grin

No time for attachments.

But, on a seriously note: this guy is funny, don't criticise people for their choices, it's all about preference.

plus your natural hair, plus your skin tone... you see why i'm tripping like kolomental? grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by EazyMoh(m): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
This one is always looking for whom to islamize. grin
Lol! St least someone has already succeeded in "Islamizing" your moniker already, so we are getting there.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
aramideji:
protection from what? Cos you are ashamed of what God gave you free of charge?

if only they can understand the significance of all the fake hair they wear.... it's a shame and a pity!

black women don't know what pride is... i wonder how many indians, chinese, south asians, south americans and caucasians they see with fake hair...

be black and be proud of your blackness like these beautiful ladies...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by kirikwu: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
They don't understand nau...leave them. Its only the person wearing the shoe that knows where is pinching her. Lol.
Last week I was busy rocking my my natural hair and enjoying all the praises but after 4 days I was the one looking for what to do with it when I couldn't even comb it again and had shrunk seriously.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by alBHAGDADI: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
kirikwu:
Lol.. Does he know the stress in maintaining Natural African hair?,with its tough texture after2 weeks you'll start looking like a mad lady. Abeg leave people jare
Compare it to the stress of working hard to earn 20k which you later spend in a salon for hours of having several strangers operating on your head, only for you to pull the hair of 20k off after 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by alBHAGDADI: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
kirikwu:
They don't understand nau...leave them. Its only the person wearing the shoe that knows where is pinching her. Lol.
Last week I was busy rocking my my natural hair and enjoying all the praises but after 4 days I was the one looking for what to do with it when I couldn't even comb it again and had shrunk seriously.
Plating straightens it and helps to avoid difficulty combing due to tangling

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
metallisc:

plus your natural hair, plus your skin tone... you see why i'm tripping like kolomental? grin grin grin grin
Abeg o!, don't go kolomental. grin
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by alBHAGDADI: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
EazyMoh:

Lol! St least someone has already succeeded in "Islamizing" your moniker already, so we are getting there.
Mugu. I spit and urinate on allah everyday. That declaration has nothing to do with me in real life. Can you now see how dubious and decietful islam is? Always looking for foul ways to forcefully convert people. Yet, you tell me its adherents aren't capable of converting with a sword. plS check my profile in 10mins time and see the picture i will place there.
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by ssonn: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Erngie:
from what please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
kirikwu:

stop complaining.. there a million ways you can wear your natural hair without stress

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by JastSiryin(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:

I'll give an example
Depends on what ur idea of looking "good" is...I mean why don't the whites see our type of hair as particularly desirable?...We live in a continent where development is still seen as being "western".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Abeg o!, don't go kolomental. grin

too late..... grin grin
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Erngie(f): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
ssonn:

from what please.
From too much combing..It cuts my hair and that's what i dont want
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Erngie:
From what nne?

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by davidif: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:

I'll give an example

But when they take it off they look scary.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Erngie(f): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
TuCloz:
From what nne?
Lol you people should leave me alone naw..stop quoting me. my hair is thick and long so it cuts while combing it, that's why i use attchment at interval
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by harrygold: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
midehi2:
This particular one looks ugly grin
which is more ugly him or the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by kirikwu: 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=53798974]

stop complaining.. there a million ways you can wear your natural hair without stress[/quotequotei] so you really think this is how they keep their hair all year round? Nah true if anything will remain on the head. I love my natural hair(not relaxed) but ones in a while fixing is unavoidable esp in the dry season
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
african/black women, wear and be proud of your god-given natural hair! stop subjecting your selves to brain wash and mental slavery...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=kirikwu post=53799135][/quote]

like i said, stop complaining and given flimsy excuses... if you don't know how, ask questions and find out!

how many indians and chinese do you see wearing fake hair to impress anybody or to 'protect' (whatever that means) their hair?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
That's why i'm rocking my natural hair. grin

No time for attachments.

But, on a seriously note: this guy is funny, don't criticise people for their choices, it's all about preference.
And you are rocking it well tongue

Hey, you are such a beauty kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
TuCloz:
From what nne?

abeg, ask am again! the stupidity and sheep mentality is baffling! kai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by EazyMoh(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Mugu. I spit and urinate on allah everyday. That declaration has nothing to do with me in real life. Can you now see how dubious and decietful islam is? Always looking for foul ways to forcefully convert people. Yet, you tell me its adherents aren't capable of converting with a sword. plS check my profile in 10mins time and see the picture i will place there.

Keep deceiving yourself, In choosing a moniker one demonstrates his purpose online. It's clear yours is solely directed towards Islam.
It's a pity you decide to exhaust this much of energy on Islam's matter you and your likes, I wonder what you intend to achieve.
You do know well you can't make people hate zislam more than they already do, and you can't stop enlightened people from reverting despite almost zero evangelism.
It's ironic it's your negative criticisms that motivate people with open mind to accept Islam.
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=Erngie post=53798645][/quote] oh... I see...

bottom line is....
attachment is bad
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
TuCloz:
And you are rocking it well tongue

Hey, you are such a beauty kiss
Thanks!. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr South Africa Finalists Ridiculed On Social Media For Looking Like Criminals / Why Do Nigerian Adults See Having A "Nice Haircut" As Being Rascally? / Do You Need Banner Designer Or Any Graphics Design Work? Just Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.