Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS (48117 Views)

Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / How To Grow Facial Hairs In A Week Or Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by dangotesmummy: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
1metre:
sorry oo, I wanted to ask u, how is weavon and other assorted hair products in Niger, is it a good business??
yes and very lucrative too
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by 1metre: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
dangotesmummy:
yes and very lucrative too
can I write u an email??
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by dangotesmummy: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
1metre:
can I write u an email??
no smiley
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Gemc3(f): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nowenuse:

Yes, white women use hair extensions that look like their own original hair, why can't black women if they must use extensions, use one that looks like their own original african hairstyle? Why must black women wanna look white?
You buy brazillian hair, Indian hair, Peruvian hair e.t.c, are u so ashamed of being African?

You have female friends? Ask them. I thought u were against wearing extensions at all. Now u are saying what? We should wear african ones? Or ours? Last I checked, it wasn't a crime. The Brazilians, Indians etc have been blessed with beautiful hair. Please free us. It is not a matter of pride. Or is It only my hair that will show whether I am proud of being african or not? I see something I like, I go for it. Nothing like whether I have pride for my continent or not. This argument is just one kain. Half the guys on this forum have babes, friends, sisters, aunts, even mothers that wear one form of attachment or the other. Be it braids, wigs, weavons (synthetic or real). Dem go open mouth say "ah you look fine" coming to the Internet to start asking these 21 questions no make sense. Still go and ask a friend how much time and money and stress and pain goes into maintaining african hair. You talk like you don't know. Of course you won't. You are a guy. Or you think we like combing rubber everyday? Or putting relaxer all the time? Take a chill pill mehn. Weaves do protect hair abeg. If you don't believe it, no p. I don talk my own
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nowenuse: 12:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Gemc3:

You have female friends? Ask them. I thought u were against wearing extensions at all. Now u are saying what? We should wear african ones? Or ours? Last I checked, it wasn't a crime. The Brazilians, Indians etc have been blessed with beautiful hair. Please free us. It is not a matter of pride. Or is It only my hair that will show whether I am proud of being african or not? I see something I like, I go for it. Nothing like whether I have pride for my continent or not. This argument is just one kain. Half the guys on this forum have babes, friends, sisters, aunts, even mothers that wear one form of attachment or the other. Be it braids, wigs, weavons (synthetic or real). Dem go open mouth say "ah you look fine" coming to the Internet to start asking these 21 questions no make sense. Still go and ask a friend how much time and money and stress and pain goes into maintaining african hair. You talk like you don't know. Of course you won't. You are a guy. Or you think we like combing rubber everyday? Or putting relaxer all the time? Take a chill pill mehn. Weaves do protect hair abeg. If you don't believe it, no p. I don talk my own

As much as u sound right, i'd like to correct the misperception u have of my opinion. I as well as many black men are not against black women wearing extensions if they must, all we emphasize on is for you to wear extensions that defines who you are or make u look african. Just like the beautiful one u have on you.

You look gorgeous! grin

Even if u cannot keep your hair 100% natural, most black men are ok with an afrocentric hair extension.

But seriously, be sincere, how would u black women feel if u saw us (black men) carrying white men's hair on us? A typical black man with Donald Trump's or Bill Gates kinda hair?
We would look ridiculous, fake, irritating and hideous! That's just the way a proper black woman looks when on White styled extensions.

We black men keep it real (100% african) and that is why we are the most wanted of the male specie by women of all races. We are proud of who we are!
And all we wish is for our ladies to do same!

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by AreaFada2: 1:01am On Feb 19, 2017
The one thing many people do not want to be is themselves.

When you say it too often, it becomes Men v. Women thing.

Mind you it's the same women who claim to like honesty & openness. We all know better. shocked
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Gemc3(f): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Nowenuse:

As much as u sound right, i'd like to correct the misperception u have of my opinion. I as well as many black men are not against black women wearing extensions if they must, all we emphasize on is for you to wear extensions that defines who you are or make u look african. Just like the beautiful one u have on you.

You look gorgeous! grin

Even if u cannot keep your hair 100% natural, most black men are ok with an afrocentric hair extension.

But seriously, be sincere, how would u black women feel if u saw us (black men) carrying white men's hair on us? A typical black man with Donald Trump's or Bill Gates kinda hair?
We would look ridiculous, fake, irritating and hideous! That's just the way a proper black woman looks when on White styled extensions.

We black men keep it real (100% african) and that is why we are the most wanted of the male specie by women of all races. We are proud of who we are!
And all we wish is for our ladies to do same!

Thanks for the compliment.

I see. Where you are coming from.

Where did you dig out those fine pictures from!

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nowenuse: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gemc3:

Thanks for the compliment.

I see. Where you are coming from.

Where did you dig out those fine pictures from!

U welcom
Random places.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr South Africa Finalists Ridiculed On Social Media For Looking Like Criminals / Why Do Nigerian Adults See Having A "Nice Haircut" As Being Rascally? / Do You Need Banner Designer Or Any Graphics Design Work? Just Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.