Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS (48116 Views)

Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / How To Grow Facial Hairs In A Week Or Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Thanks!. kiss
Its not a complement, but you are, all the same, welcome wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
preetyb:
I will like to rock my natural hair too but the wahala dey too much most time. There is a length the hair will grow up to and will just refuse to grow further instead it starts pulling . now you have to barb it off to start growing a new one again.

And you can't make all styles with it unless you attache something to it.

Pls help us maintain our natural hair by suggesting any treatment that can make our hair grow longer and healthier.

when you look at these pictures you will understand that your excuse is quite invalid..

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by kirikwu: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=53799227]

You can't even begin to compare our hair texture to theirs. And I already have my own hair therapy. Just let us rest with the comparison. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by ssonn: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Erngie:
From too much combing..It cuts my hair and that's what i dont want
i am a guy you need to see my hair.
many of you don't know what to apply on your heir.
how to treat your heir with nature.
people tell me I apply relaxer to my heir some say I put dye we will argue it they end up by saying I am a lair but you see since I was born I have never applied these things to my hair.
why do hair cut?
its cos it dries then the strand will break.
me I love hair my future wife will have long natural hair.
relaxer , dye and its kind spoil hair.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Thanks!. kiss

you see.... i'm not the only person going kolo! grin grin grin
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
metallisc:

you see.... i'm not the only person going kolo! grin grin grin
Lmao. I will change it with a random internet pic, then you'll free me. grin cheesy
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Erngie:
Lol you people should leave me alone naw..stop quoting me. my hair is thick and long so it cuts while combing it, that's why i use attchment at interval
So why protect it from breaking when its going to remain covered for life I proclaim that there is no type of attachment more beautiful than the human hair. Why not leave it however it is naturally and just maintain with natural hair care products? We are just confused: one with black hair is busy dying to grey, while those with grey hair are busy dying to black lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
M3Guy:
too local,what kinda natural hair is dat. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by sweetilicious(f): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Erngie:
Attachments help protect your natural hair..

Lol you people should leave me alone naw..stop quoting me. my hair is thick and long so it cuts while combing it, that's why i use attchment at interval
I think leave in conditioners helps.I love my natural hair so much

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Lmao. I will change it with a random internet pic, then you'll free me. grin cheesy

it won't change the fact that i'm going to make you my wifey very soon! cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
metallisc:

it won't change the fact that i'm going to make you my wifey very soon! cheesy cheesy
Alright!, lets see how it goes. grin
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Plaintainboy:
African girls that wear fake hair dont get no respect in my environs, the white girls talk down on them and treat them like they dont exist. Try to be authentic, but then like terms attract.

they don't know... especially the local girls that think wearing fake hair is a statement of social class... unfortunately it is crass ignorance, stupidity and lack of historical knowledge at play! it is a damn shame!

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
That's how degenerated this society has become. Fake revered more than the original.

you see what i see!

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Erngie(f): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
sweetilicious:
I think leave in conditioners helps.I love my natural hair so much
yea I use leave-in
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Alright!, lets see how it goes. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by LoveJesus87(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Erngie:
Attachments help protect your natural hair..

Hmmm This one is strong. Eleyigidigan! I say this one is strong!! Moni Eleyigidigan!! shocked shocked
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Radiohead6(f): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nixiepie:
Fake hair or not,not ur business
I wonder oh

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by repogirl(f): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Referring to himself in third person just sums it all up for me.

Nuff said.
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by alBHAGDADI: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
EazyMoh:

Keep deceiving yourself, In choosing a moniker one demonstrates his purpose online. It's clear yours is solely directed towards Islam.
It's a pity you decide to exhaust this much of energy on Islam's matter you and your likes, I wonder what you intend to achieve.
You do know well you can't make people hate zislam more than they already do, and you can't stop enlightened people from reverting despite almost zero evangelism.
It's ironic it's your negative criticisms that motivate people with open mind to accept Islam.
The rate at which people hate islam is fast rising. Take away apostasy law in islamic countries and see the rate at which muslims will dump islam.
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Endtimesmith(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
we must buy and wear any colour of hair,this man cannot stop our Shine at all!
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by dangotesmummy: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
davidif:

But when they take it off they look scary.
nahh.lol
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by justmenoni: 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
The guy can lie for africa, na Igbo ladies dey rock that kinda hair.. so how come he's talking about 99% of nigerian ladies.. except hes talking of nigerian ladies in canada and usa, those ones can rock similar fugly hairs
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by dangotesmummy: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
JastSiryin:
Depends on what ur idea of looking "good" is...I mean why don't the whites see our type of hair as particularly desirable?...We live in a continent where development is still seen as being "western".
some white women admire the African hair o.many of them try to weave their hair in an African way

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by dangotesmummy: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
That's how degenerated this society has become. Fake revered more than the original.
not necessarily cheesy
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by dangotesmummy: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
1metre:
grin
But joke apart, outside these fake attachments, some girl-niggas no go dey come out for road, growing natural hair is more dignified
actually girls feel more comfortable and confident in weavons cheesy
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=53799656][/quote]tasty nigga,stop deceiving her.just tell her the truth.her pix looks too rough and local.not pleasing to d eyes
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by metallisc(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
M3Guy:
tasty nigga,stop deceiving her.just tell her the truth.her pix looks too rough and local.not pleasing to d eyes

'tasty nigga' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you must be a cannibal!

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by dangotesmummy: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
yes .. this is it .. what i always complain of .. lets this fake ass bitches be real for once ..

dunno why i just love females rocking their natural hair
OK this one is natural hair. At least this should be ok

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
OK this one is natural hair. At least this should be ok
this one is cool . look how pretty she is
Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
metallisc:

bro don't worry,U'll soon get tiered...Many did more than u...And pls don't fuccck her raw when she finally gives u the Puci

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by LordKushmann(m): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Can't count how many times women have told me I'm very lucky they don't sleep with me because they'd have cut off my hair. Always replied them the same thing "exactly the reason why you can't sleep with me"

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
metallisc:

na konji dey worry u so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Adults See Having A "Nice Haircut" As Being Rascally? / Do You Need Banner Designer Or Any Graphics Design Work? Just Click / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.