Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website (60764 Views)

How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website / How To Build A Ponzi Scheme Website In 1hour (video) / Install A Ponzi Script Website For Free (installation Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by nomidiva01: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Download the Complete MMM Clone script 2017 - Fully editable

With the Complete MMM Clone script, you can start you own website like mmm website with few clicks in less that 5 hours. Add your own functionalities.

what you need to do is to upload the script and then start your own version on a website like mmm. No programming skills needed to run this mmm script, fully editable.

Automatic download after payment,

https://satoshibox.com/3s5ocymnrs4z5qos7675s2ge

we can talk here: nomidiva@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by dotzyeh: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Need pointers how to create one with wordpress please...
olaezebala:
developed one recently self. It was a freelance job from some indians like that but i doubt if they are targeting Nigerian market .

So bro, take the job and get paid.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by olaezebala: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
dotzyeh:
Need pointers how to create one with wordpress please...

didn't use wordpress or any framework bro, raw native php coding.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by donphilemon: 6:34am On Mar 02, 2017
If any one is interested in setting up his or her own "GH &PH" ponzi site online. You are in whatsapp running your program and want to expand to a site at an affordable price. Contact me on whatsapp/telegram: +2348149039524
Price is 15k domain name, hosting, and script designing ...
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by greenmonk: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
MasterJayJay:
It seems the newest online stuff in Nigeria is ponzi websites. Everyday a new ponzi scheme website is lanched in Nigeria with the aim of scamming gullible Nigerians.

Recently, a secondary schoolmate of mine told me about some guys that want me to create such website for them. They are ready to pay me heavily. Though I am very broke, I rejected the offer and bluntly to him I can't take the offer.

I haven't made it as webdesigner. I did not even get any webdesign job throughout last year till this moment. Some people that want me to design a website for their school, business will collect my contact and I will never hear from them again. I am not a pro(can't code from scratch),but with paid softwares that are available online I am up to the task.

Just this morning, I signed in to my facebook account and saw another person making an inquiry on ponzi scheme. I uploaded the screenshot of my chat with him.

Though hunger is beating me here seriously, I refused to be tempted to help criminals scam Nigerians.

op, I 'll need a website very soon and I will surely contact you.
You won't die of hunger. Don't worry, those mocking you shall eat their words when nemesis come for them.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by greenmonk: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
Toks2008:

While many people are hailing you,I will tell you in all honesty that you may remain poor with this your mindset.

Creating a website that does not automatically scam people is not a criminal act dude...it's not the same as creating a software that hacks people account.

It is people' choice to get involved in Ponzi so when next you are approached please be reasonable and earn a honest living by doing your professional legitimate job...WEBSITE CREATION.

You can equally say that it is not gun that kill people. So if u are a Blacksmith approached by a man to produce a gun for him, collect ur money and let him do whatever he wants with the gun. Man, see the way you justify fraud and criminality while you people lock up dasuki. hypocrits.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Toks2008(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
greenmonk:

You can equally say that it is not gun that kill people. So if u are a Blacksmith approached by a man to produce a gun for him, collect ur money and let him do whatever he wants with the gun. Man, see the way you justify fraud and criminality while you people lock up dasuki. hypocrits.

And you think you just made sense.

You need MFM deliverance section.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by osedumandre(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Much Respect OP, I thank God I have people like me still existing. I am very good at CSS, HTML, JS, PHP, and the CMS's. In 2014/2015, I had yahoo clients who wanted my company to either design/develop scam websites or host scam scripts but I told them its against the policy of my comapany- AWNET ENTERPRISE. Guess what! Their offers were very juicy because at least after calculation for the amount we losed that year, we found it was up to 30 million in JUST 3 months.

But my testimony is that presently, my company has grown since then and has about 3 subsidiaries: AWNET ICT COLLEGE, AWNET HEALTH SOLUTIONS AND AWNET COUNSELLING; our products at AWNET SOFT MARKET have increased in number. More innovations are coming up from divine sources we cant even comprehend. You can search them on Google. If we had accepted, to develop those sites/portals, the grace of God would have left us and stagnation would have been the case.

Please bro, continue with your good works and good name. There are better plans for you from God which actually surpases what the scammers are offering. Remember that permanent happiness is better than temporal happiness. It is low self esteem that makes people go into such criminal acts. To all who think OP was wrong, go get a cloak of esteem for yourselves. It pays! God Bless us all!!
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Naira6last: 12:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Whatsapp Me Tunde - 09086862264
If you need a ponzi Site Up and running in 48hours.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by koko52: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2017
This is new and about to kick start Join now and recover all your lost money from all these hit and run websites.join diamond money on telegram group https:///joinchat/AAAAAAx2aO8QnVTwgTk_xQ
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nice decision bro
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by CurrencyDuo: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
48hours is guaranteed, just hit me up
on whatsapp 09086862264 for more info.

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by MasterJayJay: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
greenmonk:

op, I 'll need a website very soon and I will surely contact you.
You won't die of hunger. Don't worry, those mocking you shall eat their words when nemesis come for them.

Thanks
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by limitlexcash: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2017
contact me if you need p2p script... 09060071373.... also msg/whatsapp for secured server hosting and purchase of domain names
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Adepope(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2017
You can't because some people are corrupt and you too should corrupt. The gift you have, use it along with the fear of God. Any money one dubiously acquire, the person will pay for it one day.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Harvard13(m): 9:07am On Apr 26, 2017
olaezebala:
developed one recently self. It was a freelance job from some indians like that but i doubt if they are targeting Nigerian market .

So bro, take the job and get paid.

How did u contact them?
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by olaezebala: 7:18am On Apr 27, 2017
Harvard13:

How did u contact them?

My Head of I.T collected the job, didn't have the time so i took over the P.P
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Christopher39: 12:36pm On May 22, 2017
Contact me to get your own ponzi scheme website today & run it the way u like and av people PH 2u...that is the latest, you can get your own ponzi site running smooth price. 08180700782
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Tiemo(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hello, if you need any kind of website for a sophisticated Peer to Peer Donation (Ponzi) website or your business or organisation integrated with top class un-hackable security we are your best company to deliver your job for you.

Seven 5 working days for completion.

Visit our website glowict.com
contact@glowict.com
We are glad to hear from you today. Kindly call 08128310544

Ask us what you want in a comment below and I will tell you what it will cost you with a reply below right here, so you can know we are very affordable.

From wherever you are located, we will complete your project. You can also visit our office at No. 3, Oza street, off Sakponba road, Benin-city in Edo state or you can call us to discuss further and then place your order:

~08128310544
~08117390242

www.glowict.com

Mobile-Ready & Affordable Websites For Small Business
Customized Designs, Maintenance & Hosting from #45,000

“The Affordable Web Glow ICT is more responsive to our needs than any other vendor we have and his customer service is second to none.”

Web Design Service | Professionally Designed Websites
We are a small business web design company striving to create just the right website for each client. We can help you have the website that will not only look great, but meet the needs of both you and your target audience. We've been in business for ten years, and our clients know they can trust us for quality work and excellent support. Your goals are important to us, and we work with you to create the perfect design for every need.

If your small or medium sized business needs a website, we can help. If you are in need of more than just web design, we have solutions for you. Our services range from custom WordPress design and development to logo design and visual branding and beyond.
Whether it’s just a simple website refresh or a much more complicated project, we can help you solve the puzzle and make the process a pleasure. We want your small business to have an amazing website; if you can envision it, we will work with you and bring your idea to life. We create websites for writers, websites for lawyers, websites for healthcare professionals and more!
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by ibanajoo: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
*GLOBAL AID FUNDS*

This is a genuine peer to peer platform where you get 80% RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT IN 10DAYS

FEATURES.
❇️ 80% ROI

❇️ Referall bonus

❇️ Minimum pH = 10k

❇️ Maximum pH = 500k

❇️ Matching is done 24 hours after using the pH and Gh button respectively

❇️Email and phone number verification

❇ 10% of pH is matched first then after payment and confirmation, the remaining 90% gets matched to reduce defaulters.

❇️ 24hours given to make payment after being paired.

❇️ You must pH at most 24hours after gh

❇️ Active live chat and support to resolve all issues

❇️ Https secured platform and a wide broadband to accommodate multitudes

AND SO MANY MORE

Register here now

JOIN THE EARLY BIRDS AND PARTICIPATE IN THIS UNIQUE PLATFORM.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by emmamartins(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
you can now sell and buy your content online, make money from your content . let your content be seen by unlimited anonymous visitor and as well attract attention of target audience.

Upload your script and content or usable data.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Can't Start A New Topic? / 4 Sure Ways To Make Your New Blog Post Popular / How to embed video in smf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.