Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. (4034 Views)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / Igbo Girls And Nyash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Maxi112: 9:16am On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:

No I'm not
But some of my friends are from the east
Rukky let me ask you.... do you hate money?
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:
Rukky let me ask you.... do you hate money?

No I don't
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Maxi112: 9:30am On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:
No I don't
so what's so special about the Igbo girls liking money?

hypocrisy ain't it? grin
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2017
fhavourish:
hmm... isorite we like Yoruba guys too
why u dey lie na
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2017
fhavourish:
hmm... isorite we like Yoruba guys too
why u dey lie na
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:
it cut across other tribes.... not only igbo

Haha, the stereotype is real with igbo girls, most times the prob is not even with the girl but the family. The family will have a hard time accepting you.

To marry an igbo girl you. You must have money. Enough money cool
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:
so what's so special about the Igbo girls liking money?

hypocrisy ain't it? grin
Nope
Money is good everyone loves money but excess love of it ain't good.
Everyone knows that the tribe that loves money most in Nigeria is Igbos this isn't only restricted to the females both male and females

My Uncle got married to a Igbo Lady after years of marriage the FIL informed him that he has not completely fulfilled his marital rites. We were all surprised cos my Uncle said he paid everything he was told to. He later paid for what the FIL said was remaining and he was issued a receipt
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2017
truthsayer007:

Haha, the stereotype is real with igbo girls, most times the prob is not even with the girl but the family. The family will have a hard time accepting you.

So true

The cost of the marital rite is more expensive when a man from another tribe wants to marry their daughter but lower when he's from Igbo
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Maxi112: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2017
truthsayer007:

what about the Yoruba's even some part in my tribe are like that.

have you been to there wedding/traditional ceremony? you'd see where all the money they rejected is at work.

note! I'm not Igbo cool
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:
what about the Yoruba's even some part in my tribe are like that.

have you been to there wedding/traditional ceremony? you'd see where all the money they rejected is at work.

note! I'm not Igbo cool

I don't understand
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Toks2008(m): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2017
solasolasola:
I am Yoruba and I am very fascinated by Igbo girls. My fascination with them is so huge that I am beginning to think it's a sickness. Each time I see an Igbo girl, I instantly realize she is an Igbo girl. Is it so obvious; blatant or is it just that I easily realize because of my admiration of them? There was a day a girl was approaching my friend and I, my friend said she must be a Yoruba girl but I said she is Igbo. When she was close enough, we asked her and she said she is Igbo. I really have this inexplicable penchant to recognize them. I think this fascination is as a result of how I see them: I feel they are the cutest in the whole of Nigeria. Point of correction, I know they are the cutest in Nigeria. I mean their kind of beauty is the cutest in Nigeria. My present girlfriend is an Igbo girl and I'm beginning to be head over heels...even though I've got my reservation(albeit it's a reservation borne out of other standards one of which is level of education). I may just get married to an Igbo girl when it's time despite the culture difference and the apparent animosity that exist between some members of the two tribes who are nothing but pathetic bigots. In short, I strongly love, admire, adore Igbo girls and I can do anything to marry one as I know they are the cutest in Nigeria. This is despite the fact that I'm Yoruba.

I thought I was the only one in this boat.

All tribes are sweet but there is this thing with Igbo ladies but the show spoiler is the excessive materialistic behaviour some of them have

1 Like

Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Toks2008(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2017
Pritypussi:
The day you stop making money is when your world ends. Their love comes with very high price

Exactly.....but if you meet one that is not money freak then count yourself fortunate.
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Maxi112: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Nope
Money is good everyone loves money but excess love of it ain't good.
Everyone knows that the tribe that loves money most in Nigeria is Igbos this isn't only restricted to the females both male and females

My Uncle got married to a Igbo Lady after years of marriage the FIL informed him that he has not completely fulfilled his marital rites. We were all surprised cos my Uncle said he paid everything he was told to. He later paid for what the FIL said was remaining and he was issued a receipt
when you say your uncle married to Igbo Lady just say the state from the Igboland.

when it comes to the Igbo.... we have Abia, IMO, Enugu, anambra, ebonyi...

among all the state I listed, IMO state there wife is very expensive..... not all IMO state but a particular local govt.... (won't say it cause of my Friend)

Enugu state is the most cheapest place to get a wife do your research about them....

when it comes to Igbo woman like money.... ask yourself, women from which state? for me, other state differs.... forget what you ream from media....
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:18am On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:
when you say your uncle married to Igbo Lady just say the state from the Igboland.

when it comes to the Igbo.... we have Abia, IMO, Enugu, anambra, ebonyi...

among all the state I listed, IMO state there wife is very expensive..... not all IMO state but a particular local govt.... (won't say it cause of my Friend)

Enugu state is the most cheapest place to get a wife do your research about them....

when it comes to Igbo woman like money.... ask yourself, women from which state? for me, other state differs.... forget what you ream from media....

She's from Imo, Owerri precisely
Is not about what I read online
Is about what I have seen/experienced
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Ikpeabujo(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:
No I'm not But some of my friends are from the east
MY LOVE FOR IGBO NEVER DIE DIE
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Maxi112: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:

She's from Imo, Owerri precisely
Is not about what I read online
Is about what I have seen/experienced
exactly.... IMO state are like that.

apart from them, no other state from the east are that expensive.

ask your friends
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:

ask your friends
Okay I will

Good morning
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Maxi112: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Okay I will
Good morning
better ask them.

media is deceitful

good morning, how you doing?
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:

ask your friends
Unfortunately, you have limited knowledge about that. Abia and Anambra women are even more expensive than women from Imo State.
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Maxi112: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2017
DeeTus:
Unfortunately, you have limited knowledge about that. Abia and Anambra women are even more expensive than women from Imo State.
oh really? have you witnessed any?

I typed from experience!
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:
better ask them.

media is deceitful

good morning, how you doing?
I'm fine and you?
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by imitateMe(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2017
This guy na Igbo jor
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by STILESGANG: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
No one cares about your personal fantasies undecided.Beauty cuts across all races and tribes, you should have known this if you were sensible enough.
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Maxi112:
oh really? have you witnessed any?

I typed from experience!
LOL, you probably need to learn more about that. Igbo culture is highly flamboyant.
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by iamdurent(m): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
solasolasola:
I am Yoruba and I am very fascinated by Igbo girls. My fascination with them is so huge that I am beginning to think it's a sickness. Each time I see an Igbo girl, I instantly realize she is an Igbo girl. Is it so obvious; blatant or is it just that I easily realize because of my admiration of them? There was a day a girl was approaching my friend and I, my friend said she must be a Yoruba girl but I said she is Igbo. When she was close enough, we asked her and she said she is Igbo. I really have this inexplicable penchant to recognize them. I think this fascination is as a result of how I see them: I feel they are the cutest in the whole of Nigeria. Point of correction, I know they are the cutest in Nigeria. I mean their kind of beauty is the cutest in Nigeria. My present girlfriend is an Igbo girl and I'm beginning to be head over heels...even though I've got my reservation(albeit it's a reservation borne out of other standards one of which is level of education). I may just get married to an Igbo girl when it's time despite the culture difference and the apparent animosity that exist between some members of the two tribes who are nothing but pathetic bigots. In short, I strongly love, admire, adore Igbo girls and I can do anything to marry one as I know they are the cutest in Nigeria. This is despite the fact that I'm Yoruba.
nonsense. Go to ur land. Leave our girls alone
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
imitateMe:
This guy na Igbo jor
If you're referring to me, your claim is strange.
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
STILESGANG:
No one cares about your personal fantasies undecided.Beauty cuts across all races and tribes, you should have known this if you were sensible enough.
Are you here to insult? Sensible people don't get butt-hurt over what they are not called into. Plus, I never said pretty girls are not found in other tribes. You need logic lessons.
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
iamdurent:
nonsense. Go to ur land. Leave our girls alone
E dey pain you. Lol.
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Shakitibob0: 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL, you probably need to learn more about that. Igbo culture is highly flamboyant.
hi bro... Please I want to ask you something ...can I pm you?
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by missyge(f): 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
solasolasola:
Hahah. nt all igbo girls o. I dont look like an igbo girl dat i am o
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 06, 2017
missyge:
Hahah. nt all igbo girls o. I dont look like an igbo girl dat i am o
That's what you think but you may be wrong.
Re: Help: I'm Yoruba But Fascinated By Igbo Girls. by Sammiejokes(m): 6:18am On Mar 24, 2017
solasolasola:
I have not said beautiful girls are not found in other tribes. I have only said, to me, Igbo girls are the cutest in Nigeria. Plus, that is not tribalistic!
guy you need to explore more, I will kill anyone for Fulani girls. dopest, most loyal babes, very clean babes. I mean the educated ones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Dangerous Sex Styles Revealed / My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? / She Wants Me To 'Give Her More Space'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.