Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Igbo Girls And Nyash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Girls And Nyash (7234 Views)

Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Girls And Nyash by Punishment1: 3:43am On Jul 02, 2018
Igbo girls, especially girls from Imo have some of the best nyash in the country.. In my opinion, they are more endowed than Yoruba girls grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 02, 2018
Your Monika said it all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:48am On Jul 02, 2018
Punishment1:
Igbo girls, especially girls from Imo have some of the best nyash in the country.. In my opinion, they are more endowed than Yoruba girls grin
Do you have one for me, make I fvck to confirm?
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by Punishment1: 4:05am On Jul 02, 2018
IamFreedom:
Your Monika said it all

cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by Punishment1: 4:06am On Jul 02, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Do you have one for me? Make I fvck to confirm.

No nah... I dey look for one yellow Igbo girl with bumbum to knack.
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by dkronicle(m): 4:08am On Jul 02, 2018
Ahh e get one yoruba girl yanch wey dey give mw headache. The only problem is that her boyfriend is my friend.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by Punishment1: 4:11am On Jul 02, 2018
dkronicle:
Ahh e get one yoruba girl yanch wey dey give mw headache. The only problem is that her boyfriend is my friend.

Yoruba girls have serious nyash too. But Igbo girls ehhh..
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by MartinCorridon: 5:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Punishment1:

[img]https://media1./images/0eb0280c235ce8db339e4f6a159995af/tenor.gif?itemid=9214535[/img]

22 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 02, 2018
Yansh not nyash
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by Bossontop(m): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2018
. . .

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by newoffer: 6:52am On Jul 02, 2018
give it to Yoruba my brother. The only problem is that they don't know how to monetize it

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by MrCork: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2018
Punishment1:

angry
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by MrCork: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Punishment1:

..Bro. .not su're if u were glasses but have u seen Hisduchess nyansh (and she's IBO )...it look like they cello tape 2 pancake together..
U don't belif, ask her! ! ((True story ))
undecided
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by DEIFIED(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2018
op I just dey look you.

Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by 1shortblackboy: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2018
Op na nyansh go kill u las las
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by Mr2wealth: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2018
Punishment1:

Prove it with pictures and let us compare. Yoruba or Igbo. Who go win. grin
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by gannod(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Punishment1:

You are right.
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by Adamummya(f): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2018
NOT ONLY IMO GIRLS, ABIA GIRLS FOLLOW TOO
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by GOFRONT(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2018
Over here na Hausa girls get Yans pass oo....

Yansh be vibrating like polyethene bag wen they pour water inside......Dey make make cra.ze
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by parliamint: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2018
no ethnic monopolizes yansh, every region got yanshfull babes and flat axx babes as well

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by Punishment1: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
Yansh not nyash

Yansh-nyash. Color-colour. Who cares.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by niyot124: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2018
Pictures or adonbilivit grin
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Useless and stupid foolish 2go boys and girls na them full nairaland this days
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by Pusyiter(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
@OP, maybe you have to clearly differentiate it, NYANSH= ikebe, curves/hips, fattie?
Which one?
I am luckie to have tasted from all regions but most Imo girls especially have all qualities of a beauty queen. ie- Height, good legs, shapes, atheltism, boobies and sometimes eloquence but na only their accent get comma. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by bola4dprec(m): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Punishment1:
punishment
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by Punishment1: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Useless and stupid foolish 2go boys and girls na them full nairaland this days

Shut up and get the hell off my thread. Nobody asked you to comment, you monkey.
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Punishment1:

Shut up and get the hell off my thread. Nobody asked you to comment, you monkey.
shatap fool your mates are hustling and making money see what you are doing with your miserable life on nairaland....i am sure you masturbate alot..stupid kid
Re: Igbo Girls And Nyash by Punishment1: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
shatap fool your mates are hustling and making money see what you are doing with your miserable life on nairaland....i am sure you masturbate alot..stupid kid

Dumb.ass I'm in America making a decent living. Because I make a thread talking about females that I find attractive, you're here talking rubbish saying that my life is miserable. I don't blame you. Wretched thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondary School Students Spotted Making Out In Class (video) / These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] / I'll Be Visiting Nigeria Soon. Any Nairalander Interested In Seeing Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.