Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye (28645 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye Jumps Out Of Police Car, Runs Into Bush Enroute Kogi- TheSun / Osama Couldn't Identify Senator Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
"civil servants, politicians and those in positions of authority to become born-again"

Ah!!!

Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by teebillz: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
It is now the turn of civil servants to receive the blame. APC will never change.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by GossipHeart(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Babalegba:
Perhaps so called zombies are better educated ,use logic to understand the nature and cause of a problem with a view to formulate working pragmatic solution You on the other hand are so blinded by hate ,bigotry and tribalism and would prefer to have a looting president just because he is from your tribe

Enjoy your change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by mario383: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
I have said it today that Buhari fight against corruption is a clear war against those 5% region. To me Buhari is not any way an option to any structuring system. That is why so many people are praying for his down fall. Even if he cannot fight people like Amaechi who have finish up their state budget for Buhari during his campaign, he should go for people like SGF, Brutai, Dambanzer and others in the apc with very glaring evidence. By that those who are annoyed, who are praying against Buhari will change gradually. But where Buhari will only go for GEJ and his family every day, where he will look the opposite even when there very glaring evidence against his party men, Buhari should also be very ready for bad prayers. It is painful. What is available to an oppressed person who is left without oppion is to fight such leader with bad prayers. You thing it is good to be opressed? No way.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by sakbio(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
This man should be sincere for once, u were one of those that supported saraki dt time that he shud nt resign and how much is the money involve SGF compare to Saraki dt u supported that time. Now u ave gut to tell SGF to resign while Saraki dt his case is stil in court should nt resign. Body size does not equivalent to brain size, u are now blaming civil servants, is maduake a civil servant? Ur boss saraki is a civil servant? All dos ministers during Jonathan are they civil servants? Ds man need to be sincere wen talking.

Handsome777:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/17/nigerians-not-feeling-apc-change-senator-dino-melayemama/

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by Jabioro: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Your opinion is well said, understandable but you failed to add yourself and yours colleagues who are budget paddler, who Ives in an in existed house with government fund...you're very inclusive sir... corruption not in my country!
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by WhiteNoise(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
F**ktard, go & buy a new Bugatti & leave us alone
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by robosky02(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
ok

Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by ipobarecriminals: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
sad cos dinosaur and his fellow thieves keep stealing unabated
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by mario383: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
GoldenJAT:
some pple will bash him...without lookin at d content of d message.
Na only the head, finish. They will bash him left and right, especially those hyjackers and those who are directly benefiting from Buhari's old age, his dullness, incompetence etc.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by mario383: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Babalegba:
Perhaps so called zombies are better educated ,use logic to understand the nature and cause of a problem with a view to formulate working pragmatic solution You on the other hand are so blinded by hate ,bigotry and tribalism and would prefer to have a looting president just because he is from your tribe
You with your ant-like-head, you nor day hear word? While going after the GEJs, the 5% people etc., he should also go for people like the SGF with very clear evidences. You nor get ear?
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by DESTINY41(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
AKPAN : I did not read the post oh
But reading the comments above me
Makes me to understand what op has posted !! grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by breakeven: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
I know he will say its PDP and Jonathan fault Na today? Incompetent people blaming others for their mess.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by BlackAlbino6(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
He should have told Bukola Saraki to resign too
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
APC = All Past Criminals
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by Don27tiky(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
U are senator does not mean everything u say is correct . ... be informed that u talk nonsense sometimes but we just nod and smile
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by misteryman: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
WE ARE FEELING IT
WE ARE FEELING IT
HOT, HOT, HOT x3

You say..feel..yes
You say.. feel..yes
Heat, Heat,Heat x3

Shall we..run
Shall we..run
Over,Over Heat x3

grin grin grin

Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by smartiyke78: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

The reason is that the zombies no get sense

This is what baffles me

Zombies are dying of hunger

They can't send their children to school

They can't eat 3 square meal

They can't buy fuel

They can feel the dying economy

They can't buy a cup of garri

But they are still strongly supporting Buhari and they are still shouting Sai Baba

Abeg, who knows the native doctor who prepared that juju for Buhari ??

This is why i gave up on Nigerians, we don't care about hunger or the condition of the economy because the President is from our region or tribe

The Northern part of Nigeria has produced 5 Nigerian Presidents but they are still the poorest and the most underdeveloped tribe in the world, they would rather die of hunger than see the presidency leave their tribe

Well said my broda!
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by Babalegba(m): 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

Enjoy your change
I'm enjoying the change because I know it would have been worse with hardened thieves in power
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Pls keep the STEWPID EXCUSES coming!....2019 beckons!
#f.ools deceiving f.ools!
# NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by Emtol01: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Handsome777:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/17/nigerians-not-feeling-apc-change-senator-dino-melaye/

Melaye must be suffering from amnesia, as a Senator what he stoles in a year is more than what a civil servant stoles in a life time.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by Jideams(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Point of Correction please.

The Public savants in Nigeria are not Civil savants.... They are EVIL SAVANTS

They are the ones that teaches the politicians how to manipulate the books. There are there year in year out and shows the politicians the way.

Deal with them an out problems are resolved.

For the first time, i do agree with Dino Malaye
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by TexasR: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Is Dino Melaye speaking as a PDP man(which he has been way longer than he has been any other party man) or as an APC man or as a man with dubious means of opulence
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by eeby1983(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
GossipHeart:

The reason is that the zombies no get sense

This is what baffles me

Zombies are dying of hunger

They can't send their children to school

They can't eat 3 square meal

They can't buy fuel

They can feel the dying economy

They can't buy a cup of garri

But they are still strongly supporting Buhari and they are still shouting Sai Baba

Abeg, who knows the native doctor who prepared that juju for Buhari ??

This is why i gave up on Nigerians, we don't care about hunger or the condition of the economy because the President is from our region or tribe

The Northern part of Nigeria has produced 5 Nigerian Presidents but they are still the poorest and the most underdeveloped tribe in the world, they would rather die of hunger than see the presidency leave their tribe

the notherners has peoduce nothing less than 7 president
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by alt3r3g0: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
I agree with him. Was discussing with someone a few days back and he said Nigeria will remain like this until Buhari leaves. Told him Nigeria will remain like this until Nigerians change. If not Buhari will eventually leave, and another poli"thief"ian from whatever party comes and the cycle continues.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by Okwyjesus(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
My MD is APC Chieftain but he told me something shocking today. That APC is more corrupt than PDP. I was shocked.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by IYANGBALI: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
I hate this guy with passion
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by IYANGBALI: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Emtol01:
Melaye must be suffering from amnesia, as a Senator what he stoles in a year is more than what a civil servant stoles in a life time.
stoles? shocked shocked shocked biko nu,which kind aba made English be this or did you STOLED it? grin grin
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by IYANGBALI: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
zubydave:
People! Please I have an issue troubling me and I have no other means of letting it out without creating a thread about it other than replying any random thread just as this. Now the issue is; why are users of nairaland (non-muslims) restricted from making comments on any thread that has the key name"Muslim" on it? While Muslims are allowed to comment on any thread whatsoever, be it a thread with Jesus and holy spirit combined. This is sheer display of religious bigotry and intolerance. They keep preaching "peace" when the slitest form of accommodating people of other religion (especially Christians) does not abode in them. Is the owner o nairaland a Muslim? If yes then I say its a shame on him as this website is not totally flooded by Muslims and I think without doubt that over 50 percent of your users are non-muslims. If he (seun) had wanted Muslims alone on his website then he should have stated it on the sites homepage, and not discriminately segregating people from threads that has Islam and Muhammed on the thread topic. I seriously feel pained by this as you see people from all works of life and religion making derogatory statements on supposed Christian thread (I want to tag it so). Practice what you preach.

Cc: Seun,lalasticlala,mynd44 and mukina2
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by samfibby(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Let me exit this thread before they put blame on me. Adios...
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Vanpascore:
He is very right, the civil servants and our politicians brought us to where we are today.
since he is a politician I guess he is part of d problem. again I think APC has been all about game blame instead of solutions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Loses 56 Houses To FG, Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture / Insurgency: Air Force Deploys Fighter Helicopters To Kaduna, Niger / NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.