Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri (44952 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / The Boy That Intercepted First Suicide Bomber That Attacked Borno Mosque (Photo) / The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
akilo1:
Islam should be ban world wide
U dont know what you are saying.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
akilo1:
Islam should be ban world wide
U dont know what you are saying.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Ochoiho: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Satan did a thorough Job in Islam. John 10:10
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by dayleke: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chai!!!
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Jabioro: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hmmm! There should be some ban on some outfits, like hijab and covering of head to toe.. this religion fear me ooo
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by unipol(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
We all should become a generation of atheists and see a safer Nigeria. Say no to religions.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by MrPRevailer(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqCx2j9Ig1I

Watch this video. Will make you wet. ITS WORTH YOUR MB.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by wellmax(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
She was murdered.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
watered:
Maiduguri I would have that this place be made to join Chad Republic so we could rest.

It still baffles me what these girls are being told that warrant them falling for these.

Maiduguri inhabitants both young and old need serious sensitisation but the government won't care about that.

Their minds need to be renewed else no end is insight

If u dont have something meaninful to say why wont u keep ur mouth shut.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by wellmax(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
protocoll:

70 virgins
Wrong! For ladies, it is 70 macho men

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Demmzy15(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by ipobarecriminals: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
why u dey cover the bweast of of the beast? Thing we them Don see see tire
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by ipobarecriminals: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
why u dey cover the bweast of of the beast? Thing them Don see see tire

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by watered(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

If u dont have something meaninful to say why wont u keep ur mouth shut.
if I project slap to you from here you will be admitted at the Psychiatric hospital in Baga Road

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by nkemjacob2(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
oluwaahmed:
Pls will d female suicide be also entitled to 70 male virgins
ASK THEM OOOO
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Gozzzy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
giftedheart1:
Because of how much? God have mercy...
70 super studs!!!!
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Those are forced innocent kids not suicide bombers...
The media do worst than helping matters
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Mightyraw(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
oloriLFC:
The promise of "beautiful virgins" is for their male counterparts, what will the females get?
ok since u so smart,
Can u point out where muslim matyr are promised 70virgins

Who gave birth to u?
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by fpeter(f): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
waste of vital organs that could have benefited terminally ill people.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by TinaAnita(f): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hisses
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by timilehin007(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
giftedheart1:
Because of how much? God have mercy...

Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by obedientservant: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
tell me one thing Christianity has done to make the world better
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by spawnx: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Why do some Nigerians like to break protocols. The EMS are evacuating corpses in bio suits and a FERMA staff decides to join with just hand gloves. Why must he ignore his own safety for eye service?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by IYANGBALI: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Katyusha:
Eiyah...those guys are just hungry dudes. A real criminal will show no mercy. Nigeria is like a cat that eats its own kittens. The youths of Nigeria have been sorrounded by so much hopelessness, it's a mystery how they haven't sparked a violent revolution.
don't worry the violent revolution is gradually brewing
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by enshi(m): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Na wa o. Thank God I'm a follower of Christ

Something interesting happened Yesterday. At about six minutes past 10pm, I was making frantic efforts to go home when a car that was on full speed stopped, someone came out of the car and just like we see in the movies, I was whisked away. While inside the car, I met with three hefty men who told me to surrender all I had. My phones were taken, they collected my Wallet which they emptied. They wanted taking me to the bank to make withdrawal. While maintaining my calm, I made them understand I came from the street equally, after speaking Igbo to them, they gave me back my wallet (though they took the money), they returned my phones (though they removed the battery in my small phone so I won't be able to make calls at that time) and even gave me money for Transport. Just as they were about to drop me, one of the guys said "Nwanne, biko ewekwala iwe. Inacho ihe i geri(brother, don't be angry. We're looking for our daily bread)". That moment I realized how the Government of the day has lost touch with reality, how they have deviated from their campaign promises and how clueless the government is as to the NEEDS of an average man on the STREET!
My point is, I was lucky to have survived the attack without being hurt/ mishandled but what will happen to their next VICTIM?
What if their victim was a lady?
What if they didn't respect me and decided to use me for other things?
The earlier the Government of the day deliver on their campaign promises, the BETTER cos the CRIME RATE is on the increase with each passing day. Kidnapping, Armed robbery and so on are the order of the day.
Dear President, if the STREET ain't feeling that POSITIVE CHANGE you promised, go back to the DRAWING BOARD and do the NEEDFUL. I REST MY CASE........ Meanwhile, I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE FATHER. THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR PROTECTION

Make a thread with this on crimes section
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by KingRex1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
A little girl sad
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by IYANGBALI: 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
obedientservant:
tell me one thing Christianity has done to make the world better

It has not killed people

It has made its followers to show love

It has not encouraged women to be second class or be in bondage

It has maintained peace

Make I continue? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Endtimesmith(m): 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
See as full human being just waste,na wa!
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by opribo(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Where did all these things come from, we cannot fight spirits with guns, the more we shoot them the more they come. We need to device another method maybe engaging spirits with spirits. Let the pastors and prophets get to work and let the traditionalists all engage their gods and deities to battle these things. They are not human beings like us.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Emtol01: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
seunlayi:
THIS PEOPLE SEF, BECAUSE OF RELIGION OR WHAT?

I TIRE
Not because of religion. Islam does not in any way preach terrorism, whoever engaged in it is acting purely on his or her conviction not Islam.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
North and their area of specialty.
Their contributions to the growth of Nigeria.
Almajiri, I dey hail oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / President Jonathan’s Attire At Asagba Of Asaba's Palace (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.