Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri (45091 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / The Boy That Intercepted First Suicide Bomber That Attacked Borno Mosque (Photo) / The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by airminem(f): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Miserable
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Kayodemichael(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Illiteracy is the deadliest disease ever. Both boko haram and the people they use as suicide bomber are illiterate.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
obedientservant:
tell me one thing Christianity has done to make the world better

It hasn't asked anyone to blow anyone up so they can fück 70 tight pussied babes.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by ibndawud96: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
is better for the whole world to vanish, than muslims to stop wearing hijab o boy be careful with your words
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Dedetwo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
How do these jackasses (Boko Haram or ISIS) convince these little girls to undertake these wasteful and suicidal missions? What the hell was promised to these little girls to embark on these good-for-nothing errands?
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Rickiedee(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
WHR does she go nw and wats her reward? the guys islamists get to f*ck virgins. I gues she's gon b one of d f*cked in the abyss. but d puna is gone.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by StupidYorubaFool: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:
normal view for us now...Happens when u share country with rams n namas
lugard Will not know peace for making me share this country with terrorists

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by StupidYorubaFool: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
hmm and this is coming from terrorists from a certain religion
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Kingbuhari(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
fine breast
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by bitcoininvesto(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Anytime I see a girl or woman with hijab, especially the long one, I quickly waka pass. No dulling this days. Bomb fit dey inside the hijab.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Kingbuhari(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
northerners are paying for the sins of their forefathers
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by bitcoininvesto(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Rickiedee:
WHR does she go nw and wats her reward? the guys islamists get to f*ck virgins. I gues she's gon b one of d f*cked in the abyss. but d puna is gone.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kingbuhari:
northerners are paying for the sins of their forefathers

My brother. Northern leaders made a very big mistake of tacitly supporting boko haram just to grab power. It's a sin that will hunt them for long.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
lugard Will not know peace for making me share this country with terrorists

Gosh. Me too. At times, I question why zik wanted a united nigeria. The north, East, and west have nothing in common.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Kingbuhari(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Fineman87:

My brother. Northern leaders made a very big mistake of tacitly supporting boko haram just to grab power. It's a sin that will hunt them for long.
boko haram will never go away easily, it have come to stay.... it will forever became part of north, they should not shift it to south
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by StupidYorubaFool: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Fineman87:

Gosh. Me too. At times, I question why zik wanted a united nigeria. The north, East, and west have nothing in common.
the west can join the North for all I care but the East should remain distinct and separate hence the agitation for secession
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by blackboy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
There are is no justification for this. Those who made this poor girl do this must be made to pay.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Danmaiduguri(m): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
watered:
if I project slap to you from here you will be admitted at the Psychiatric hospital in Baga Road

oh! u must be a patient there bcoz u know the place very well.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Usmaniaaa: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
akilo1:
Islam should be ban world wide
and unfortunately is the fastest growing religion in the world and Der is nothing u can do about it...
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by fx45(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Na wa o. Thank God I'm a follower of Christ

Something interesting happened Yesterday. At about six minutes past 10pm, I was making frantic efforts to go home when a car that was on full speed stopped, someone came out of the car and just like we see in the movies, I was whisked away. While inside the car, I met with three hefty men who told me to surrender all I had. My phones were taken, they collected my Wallet which they emptied. They wanted taking me to the bank to make withdrawal. While maintaining my calm, I made them understand I came from the street equally, after speaking Igbo to them, they gave me back my wallet (though they took the money), they returned my phones (though they removed the battery in my small phone so I won't be able to make calls at that time) and even gave me money for Transport. Just as they were about to drop me, one of the guys said "Nwanne, biko ewekwala iwe. Inacho ihe i geri(brother, don't be angry. We're looking for our daily bread)". That moment I realized how the Government of the day has lost touch with reality, how they have deviated from their campaign promises and how clueless the government is as to the NEEDS of an average man on the STREET!
My point is, I was lucky to have survived the attack without being hurt/ mishandled but what will happen to their next VICTIM?
What if their victim was a lady?
What if they didn't respect me and decided to use me for other things?
The earlier the Government of the day deliver on their campaign promises, the BETTER cos the CRIME RATE is on the increase with each passing day. Kidnapping, Armed robbery and so on are the order of the day.
Dear President, if the STREET ain't feeling that POSITIVE CHANGE you promised, go back to the DRAWING BOARD and do the NEEDFUL. I REST MY CASE........ Meanwhile, I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE TO DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE FATHER. THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Where did this happen?
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by tunary(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Her toto don scatter to pieces na only her breast remain
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by FBIL: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
A man who didn't know where rain started beating him will not know where it would stop. Only children call herbs vegetable. The North needs to appease the spirits of those stranger elements (mainly from Southern Nigeria) killed in different parts of the North, upon which their elders and youths celebrated and never condemned else, they would see something worse than this.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by mechanics(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nawa o, those people don't value their life at all.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Babajo82(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
akilo1:
Islam should be ban world wide
okay give a try and see the outcome for your self
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by darafada: 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
for d men it is seven virgins what about the women
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by akigbemaru: 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Blown off
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
giftedheart1:
Because of how much? God have mercy...

Chibok Girls are being used for this am sure...plus it's really easy to tell them to carry and then they would be free. When the remaining girls don't see their friend they believe she is free. It's easy to brainwash them
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Gman4real(m): 12:23am On Feb 18, 2017
Sincerely speaking, islam is not a religion one can envy. Most of the terrorist attack that has happened were executed by Islamist. Now, they dress like masqurade in d name of islam with hijab coupled with bomb looking for who to blow up. well, una go continue to dey kill una selves..... Foooools
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by akilo1: 6:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Babajo82:

okay give a try and see the outcome for your self
nothing will happen bro,it will happen very soon
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2017
Super1Star:
Hijab is more important than the lives of the people that are meant to be worshiping the God that commanded them to be wearing it.

God help Africans and stupidity.
I feel the bigger your hijab the more suspicious people should be.
Re: Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 18, 2017
protocoll:

70 virgins
Does that mean the female that bombed herself will also get a male virgin to *+:?+"':#% her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.