Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya (24390 Views)

Photos From Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya, Late Rivers Police Commissioner / Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement / Francis Mobolaji Odesanya Is Dead (Rivers State Police Commissioner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya by mayoor15(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tobilastik:

One and Half plot of land with Uncompleted two Flats on it For sale
Address: Aliri area olorunda abaa ibadan oyo state It's on the main road side beside army barrack akobo ojurin ibadan..
It has an Uncompleted two flats on it ...
Title: Receipts, Survey, Approved building plan
For serious minded people only plsss
Haha..... why putting this here
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya by IYANGBALI: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
The man fine sha,babes go rush am for heaven
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya by searchng4love: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
and your proof?....don't talk ill of the dead
Why not?
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya by africanusvu(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
SuperBlack:
My Brother that was how i was banned last week, and i met the Admin at Lagos park i never knew he's a barrow pusher, and i beat the hell out of him.
,Even me self was banned 3wks and unbaned today.thunder fire them papa well well
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya by africanusvu(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tobilastik:

One and Half plot of land with Uncompleted two Flats on it For sale

Address: Aliri area olorunda abaa ibadan oyo state
It's on the main road side beside army barrack akobo ojurin ibadan..

It has an Uncompleted two flats on it ...

Title: Receipts, Survey, Approved building plan

For serious minded people only plsss

,Dnt u av some igbo mugus in ur vilage.tel them naa.they buy at anyamt even witout C of O.they can buy and develop it nw even when his vilage is a jungle.just wait.soon one igbo mugu go come .ok
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya by Nairaboi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
maxzzo1:

What proof do want is Amechi d current governor Why is he der
If I should follow ur myopic line of thinking, Wike who is the Governor, why is he not there?
Dan banza kewai!
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya by kaystick86(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nigeria's politics,
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya by almustopha82(m): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
wheredemdey:
He obviously worked for APC in the last election hence this show of love by the APC rivers hierarchy.

May God judge him according to his deed and grant him repose if he surely deserves it.

Amen
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya by almustopha82(m): 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
wheredemdey:
He obviously worked for APC in the last election hence this show of love by the APC rivers hierarchy.

May God judge him according to his deed and grant him repose if he surely deserves it.

Amen
HYPOCRITE

Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya by SuperBlack: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2017
africanusvu:
,Even me self was banned 3wks and unbaned today.thunder fire them papa well well
Welcum back
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya by Chiefobdk1: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Murdered many people. . Mtcheww. .
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya by inourcare: 7:34am On Feb 18, 2017
Ok.
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2017
WIKE said and I quote, If you want to rig election in Rivers Write your will....I beg everybody, Politics in Rivers is not what an outsider should come and involve with.... PPl have killed their father and sons for politics in Rivers.... If he was involve how much will Amaechi pay him that will equate his soul and if he is not may God have the last say......Alot of innocent IPOB youths have been killed under his command RIP.
Re: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya by mexxmoney: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2017
Ochongonogo people!!!!! Look dem, na dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout / Muma Gee Escapes Assassination Fingers PDP Candidate / Army Hands Over Rakiya Abubakar, Newly Found Chibok Girl To Borno Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.