Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

See What A Nigerian Kid Was Spotted Doing When There Was No Light(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Nigerian Kid Was Spotted Doing When There Was No Light(photos) (6052 Views)

Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) / "No Light To Fvck Our Girls": Strange Caption On Protesting Placard / Abuja: No Light! 30hours And Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Nigerian Kid Was Spotted Doing When There Was No Light(photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 18, 2017
Junior has been observing the dad for long, he now knows what happens next when silly PHCN takes light.

Smart baby!. kiss
Re: See What A Nigerian Kid Was Spotted Doing When There Was No Light(photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
can u put on gen?
Must we all put on gen?. I am in mist of boys so have never tried that.
Re: See What A Nigerian Kid Was Spotted Doing When There Was No Light(photos) by dingbang(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Must we all put on gen?. I am in mist of boys so have never tried that.
can't u try to fend for urself? As a lady there are some soft skills u have to acquire.

I have two gens at my backyard and I invited a female friend over.. Since I went out she was all bored and when I came back I asked her why didn't she put on d gen, she said she doesnt know how to.. I just shook my head at dat moment..
Re: See What A Nigerian Kid Was Spotted Doing When There Was No Light(photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
can't u try to fend for urself? As a lady there are some soft skills u have to acquire.

I have two gens at my backyard and I invited a female friend over.. Since I went out she was all bored and when I came back I asked her why didn't she put on d gen, she said she doesnt know how to.. I just shook my head at dat moment..
And one of the skills i need to acquire is starting a generator?.

You're funny!.
Re: See What A Nigerian Kid Was Spotted Doing When There Was No Light(photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
That Young Lad Must Have Being Inspired By Berémx's Son
I saw this. You think my son started the trend? hahaha you must be joking. grin
Re: See What A Nigerian Kid Was Spotted Doing When There Was No Light(photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
JackBaueress1:
I saw this. You think my son started the trend? hahaha you must be joking. grin
Auntie don dey dodge oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Army Did With Innoson SUV- PIC / Do Not Be Deceived: Igboland Is Landlocked And Will Face Economic Hardship / James Ibori's Romance With Delta Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.