Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo (59345 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by dumie(f): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
This Kemi is obviously an agent of darkness
Ultimately, she will see the repercussion.... She thinks Pst David Ibyeomie is like other pastors.. Who will let it slide.. He will take her to the cleaners spiritually

6 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by TMDavidWest(f): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
At some point, she will bite more than she can chew.

She probably has come to that point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by DeRay98(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
dicksononline:
Barcelona may need this line up in the 2nd leg to qualify

Spiderman

Merlin Hon-kong Thor

Harry-Potter

Swarzeneger
Bat-Man Superman

Jet-Li Jackie Chan

Don Yen

Subs: Antman, Hulk, under taker, Green Lantern,Captain-Planet and Ong-bak

grin grin grin grin grin

For Arsenal, even the shaolin soccer squad wnt be able to help

grin grin grin grin

You sabi fin trouble sha... grin
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Rexleo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
I just don't understand Nigerians with god of men,this crazy woman tried to reach out but they declined with there usual touch not my prophet.who are all this god of men when David a man after God's own heart committed this same offence and he did not hide it.He confessed and ask for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aunty Kemi
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by AreaFada2: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
I wonder if the Christianity of today is same as the one of Jesus and the apostles. All I read here is threat and venom towards Kemi.

Do many Christians even know the content of the Lord's prayer especially the bit about forgiving those who trespass against us? Or they just parrot the prayer as a matter of routine?

It all seems to be about prestige and power of the pastor. Should a pastor not expect distractions and challenges as the Bible made very clear?

Very shameful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
No need to perambulate!...afterall, the coza dude is stll preparing his ROBUST REPLY to ese since 1804.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by LordOfNaira: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
jokinexcel:
kemi accept my condolences in advance. you just signed your Death warrant. David is not a man to toy with. so many have died for his sake including some touts that broke the fence of his church, not even one of them survived.

Pishure of touts that died or... you know the drill.

Why do you people even worship these pastors? What if he truly slept with her?

4 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nigerians and obsession with Pastors.
Any negative report about a church or Pastor results to threats and curses.

What other curse does the pastor have left for Kemi?
Nawa o

I choose to believe Kemi thou. It is called High profile OLOSHO.
I won't be surprised if there are some pastors who are bisexual on the low too.
I like her investigative journalism. Attacking all these touch not my anointed idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by LordOfNaira: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
dumie:
Ultimately, she will see the repercussions.... She thinks Pst David Ibyeomie is like other pastors.. Who will let it slide.. He will take her to the cleaners spiritually

So you think Kemi too stand alone? Maybe na the same babalowo sef dey prepare their charms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Tedassie(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
dumie:
Ultimately, she will see the repercussions.... She thinks Pst David Ibyeomie is like other pastors.. Who will let it slide.. He will take her to the cleaners spiritually
Ahh!...you mean he's goin to turn her to a cleaner in hell's kitchen!...ahhh!

Lol
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by frankly01: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kemi, the Mad woman of NL. Going cold turkey all day!
Chilling with her cock and bull stories as usual
Only ret@rds will take this lunatic seriously

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Obienesarah: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
My Mentor, My Teacher, My Role Model Papa cannot do that. Wit dis I can see dis woman is going down soon.
Like if u know Papa is a principled man.
Share if u know dis just temptation.
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by dumie(f): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
LordofNairaland:

So you think Kemi too stand alone? Maybe na the same babalowo sef dey prepare their charms.
Sometimes, there is no need responding to clearly uninformed posters such as this

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Tedassie(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
jokinexcel:
kemi accept my condolences in advance. you just signed your Death warrant. David is not a man to toy with. so many have died for his sake including some touts that broke the fence of his church, not even one of them survived.
i for like watch that movie o..

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Icon79(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nigerian churches with their illiteracy and ignorance sha. A journalist (somebody doing his job) asked you a simple question. The simplest thing to do is to either confirm or deny the allegation, or you can say no comment. Instead, this silly person started quoting the scripture out of context and issuing threats.

Half education, they say, is dangerous!

O pari

3 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Austinoiz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
The media desk of this church did a shabby job. You dont respond to questions with threats of curse.
Your pastor can be as guilty as alleged or otherwise, after all, na human wey konji dey disturb(he's not God).
Save us the silly rants with a YES/NO answer...your pastor's curses amount to naught if he's guilty.
This is why I loathe some of our fellow christians.
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by dumie(f): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tedassie:

Ahh!...you mean he's goin to turn her to a cleaner in hell's kitchen!...ahhh!

Lol
Most likely

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Ekaka1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
jmoore:
Don't respond to a fool.

Even a mad man knows that Kemi is mad.
grin cheesy cheesy.....epic
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Austinoiz(m): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
jokinexcel:

Bros, I salute your spiritual blindness and utter gullibility
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Maximus85(m): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
RiversWatchDog:
The Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Rivers State has responded to a report making the rounds that the senior pastor, David Ibiyiomie, is having a sexual affair with Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo.

Reports making the rounds have it that the actress allegedly uses ‘juju’ to lure the pastor, who has allegedly been showering her with expensive gifts.

The report by popular US trained journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, on her Instagram page @hnnAfrica revealed that a letter was allegedly sent to her from an unnamed Salvation Ministries church member.

The member accused the actress of using juju to make her pastor sleep with her and spend lavishly on her.

According to Daily Post, they reached out to the church on Friday via its Help Desk mobile contact.

A man, who declined disclosing his identity told Daily Post,

"You can go on and do the report but I assure you, you will see the end result.
“Go and ask Naij in Port Harcourt the last time they tried to publish this kind of rubbish.
“You know the truth, so I don’t know why you want curses on you.
“What kind of confirmation do you want? That I should tell you my Pastor is sleeping with someone?
“Are you married? May you never have problems in your marriage with this kind of report you are doing.
“Go and ask Christians.”

When asked if the response should be taken as his official response to the allegation, he said, “that is my official response.

“You don’t touch the anointed of God and go free.
“Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
“You are asking these questions now, you better ask yourself a question…in short, I don’t know.
“If you have not tested it before.
“God bless you,” he added.

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/salvation-ministries-reacts-to-claim.html

First all, this man is more of an economist. He teaches money and business and wealth everytime.
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by maxzzo1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kemi don reach her end is a pity oo....
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by amahthelma(f): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
kemi oooooo funny woman she sure knows ha tactics of bin relevant....... she no dey tire!!!!!......guys stay tuned for another episode of kemi seasonal film she get arm boku boku....God keep diz woman alive so she can keep entertaining us wit different kasala....i just dey mi own dey enjoy ow d episode go end gat lots of popcorn to keep mi company ;Dkemi oooooo funny woman she sure knows ha tactics of bin relevant....... she no dey tire!!!!!......guys stay tuned for another episode of kemi seasonal film she get arm boku boku....God keep diz woman alive so she can keep entertaining us wit different kasala....i just dey mi own dey enjoy ow d episode go end gat lots of popcorn to keep mi company
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by kaydwutang(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
David will do this, David will do that..... Why is It that we now worship pastors instead of God. Do we think that God wants the death of a sinner?(in this case we no even know the sinner) even this pastor David Is a big sinner, according to Bible. This kami may even go to heaven b4 the so called almighty pastor. There will be surprises in heaven according to arch bishop Fulton sheen.

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Yarduni: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
This kemi is a mad woman. Seun stop giving her credibility please
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Bloggers right now...
haa ose omo aye grin grin grin baddest lol
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Nelgenius4me(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Am amused that people will come online to defend Kemi. when Georgina Onuoha and Angela Okorie took her to the cleaners she resorted to pouring curses. I wonder where Kemi learnt her journalism. Tell Magazine I know, the News Weekly Magazine I know, kemi Omololunoyo who are you?

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by stephano008: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
In response to this thread about Salvation Ministries reacting to Kemi Olunloyos accusation , I wish to disassociate Salvation Ministries and David Ibiyeomie . I spoke to My Papa PA and he said nothing has been said regarding the lame and malicious accusation of the cursed and devil incarnate in the person of kemi-olunloyo.

Kemi is already cursed for making malicious accusation against an impeccable and God fearing Preacher in the person of David Ibiyeomie who has been doing Gods business without getting himself involved in media nonsense .Whoever is linking report to Salvation Ministries and David Ibiyeomie is bringing curse upon himself . Please , My papa is too busy with his assignment and should not be placed side by side with a walking corpse in the person of Kemi. Be-warn, dont distract him from his assignment

Therefor this report should be disregard and the writer of that piece of rubbish should ask for forgiveness before the wrath of God fall on him or her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Omg!!! This is just too much of her.
@hnnAfrica I think you have over done this one.
It's Sad to ask for curses upon yourself when you weren't born with one.
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
owobokiri:
She used which juju? Is there any more powerful juju than those two mighty abunna shining waaaa on her chest?
Your username is... embarassed lipsrsealed

Obowunmi, see your brother cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) / Davido Surprises His Chef With $1000 As Birthday Gift (Video) / Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.