Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

How To Make Your Sex Life Much Better – Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Sex Life Much Better – Part 1 (504 Views)

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / Could I Have Done Better? (part 1) / "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Sex Life Much Better – Part 1 by BuzzAss(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2017

Gone are the days when people have sex simply to procreate i.e. give birth to offspring. It got me wondering, how will their sex life look like? It would sure be disgusting! If one round is enough to get your wife pregnant, that’s all she gets for about a year or more…. till there’s the need to have more children. Come on! What will happen to her sexual urge? I guess she’d just keep it to herself (suffer in silence) or masturbate (if there’s something like that then).

Well am not here to discuss how boring the sex life of the early earth dwellers would be, it’s kinda not my business. We are in “civilized” era. Sex is no longer for procreation alone, people now have sex for the fun in it! Yay!

Jokes apart, let’s get serious before we run out of space for characters. I decided to create this stream of posts that would be an avenue for us to reflect and exchange ideas on topics related to how you can make your sex life much better than it is. Here, we would discuss and expect you, our esteemed readers to also share your opinions on subject matter in the comment section; me self wan learn from you.

Read Full Article on Buzzass http://buzzass.com/2017/02/17/how-to-make-your-sex-life-much-better-part-1/

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Left Me After Big Brother-miyonse / How To Protect Yourself From Attack And Rape. / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.