Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

What Is It With Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls (504 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Don't Play With Girls / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Girls by Quadridolapo: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2017
Sometimes girls can be so complicated...so am asking what do girls really want from guys
Re: What Is It With Girls by tee59(f): 8:32am On Mar 03, 2017
Hw many tim did u do waec before passn it?Cus dis is nt d first tim ds question wil b raised hre.So why raising it again.Ur ans means different thing to different people.
Re: What Is It With Girls by IAmBhijay(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2017
Babe don do this one strong thing o grin
Re: What Is It With Girls by iPrevail(m): 8:47am On Mar 03, 2017
Inane question. Do they force themselves on you? I believe that at every point you have a choice. So the question is, what do you want with them?
Re: What Is It With Girls by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 03, 2017
When you don't understand yourself, you find it difficult to understand another. The problem is with you smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Yourself From Attack And Rape. / What Will You Do? / The Woman That I Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.