Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" (47724 Views)

Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by ThinkSmarter: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
But, since it's a Christian school, I don't really condemn the action of the principal cuz d drawing z not depicting some thing godly, and Christianity doesn't condone occultic practices or depictions of any kind.
Thought it was a public school before.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Lordskyes(m): 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
See beautiful photos of the girl that had sex with a dog here
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
That's what I call Art! Sweet soulful Art
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by gabrielniy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
He who pays the piper, dictates the tune.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by herzern(m): 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
mickeyrova:

You are a big fōôl..

Who takes an upcominq artiste serious??

I can see you are still been fed by your parents.

Now take a wonderful ride to the kiddies section.

You this perfect epitome of witlessness.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by anitank(f): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is why we're still backwards. The whites would commend and celebrate him for using his imaginations to put out such artistic work at a very young age, but we Africans would always want to attribute everything to occultism, evil spirit and so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Khrisfame(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Meet the US-based Nigerian B00ty Queen Raking Heavy Dollars from Showing Off Her Backside (Photos)

http://www.wapextra.com.ng/2389-meet-the-us-based-nigerian-b00ty-queen-raking-heavy-dollars-from-showing-off-her-backside-photos.html
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Layooluwa(f): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
wins18:
Now this is pure and applied art, Only artist will understand, the guy has got real talent if atall not induced by some unknown force behind, but the inspiration is unearthly, it seems there is a force behind that little boy that drew that, because this picture is way out of his league.
I thought I was the only one who noticed that, am not an artist but drawing seems like something I read out of a paranormal novel, Like a 'falling angel'. I'm only wondering where the hell that guy got his inspiration from.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Trexnemesis(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
If he had coloured the drawing white (oyinbo), the school would have praised the boy and, possibly given him scholarship for painting an angel.
And by the way, which Christian school is this that cannot handle simple demonic ( if it is) case and help reposition the boy?! Na wah o. Mere religiosity without power. Mtchewwww.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by JUDASiskariot: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
wins18:
Now this is pure and applied art, Only artist will understand, the guy has got real talent if atall not induced by some unknown force behind, but the inspiration is unearthly, it seems there is a force behind that little boy that drew that, because this picture is way out of his league.

What could have induced the inspiration behind the drawing and how is it occultic?
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by cyber5(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is pure art

The problem here is African Mentality

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by wins18(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

What could have induced the inspiration behind the drawing and how is it occultic?
pls go back and read my post again, did I mention occult or whatever, if you fail to comprehend my writeup sir, I am sorry, maybe its way out of your league. Only the enlightened ones can decipher
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by JUDASiskariot: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
wins18:
pls go back and read my post again, did I mention occult or whatever, if you fail to comprehend my writeup sir, I am sorry, maybe its way out of your league. Only the enlightened ones can decipher

Ok. How's the picture way out of his league? Is there any special thing about the picture?
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by thaoriginator: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
P
gift01:

You know where person fit sell artwork?
I know. Lekki market lagos
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by wins18(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Layooluwa:

I thought I was the only one who noticed that, am not an artist but drawing seems like something I read out of a paranormal novel, Like a 'falling angel'. I'm only wondering where the hell that guy got his inspiration from.
bro you are right, The boy has a high sub-conscious frequency, it is rare to find his kind, although we have them in our society to day, but they are struggling to survive from our corrupt practices. I will not go deep into that for security reasons. They standout wherever they are because they are special beings.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
why don't they channel his talent to something else instead of expelling him.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by glowshine(f): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
The drawing is very beautiful. I don't see any thing wrong in it. Why are we so backward in Africa?? You can even hear some people spewing backwardness on nairaland. Why does everything have to be about occultics, witches and wizards
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Opakan2: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
He is gifted no doubt.. but his choice of expression is really baffling. Just look at how perfect (or near) his arts are at that age

Believe it or not, those drawings depicts dark forces and the dark aura they radiate.
It's a free world tho, we get to choose who we become and what we allow into our lives
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by martineverest(m): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Always in Kenya!
but if he was a nigerian,his parents wud av been binding and cabashing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by wins18(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
JUDASiskariot:

Ok. How's the picture way out of his league? Is there any special thing about the picture?
yes, for a kid of his age to comeup with such work, its rare and you've got to appreciate this art irrespective of whatever motion you hold, Religion aside.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
wins18:
If it was an adult that came up with that artistic concept I would have taken it as a normal thing, but for a kid to come up that concept makes me wonder. Kids at that age mainly draw basic things.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by freecocoa(f): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oh! Snakes and scorpions aren't allowed too.grin

Chai Africa my Africa.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Greenbullet(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
idiot,I go troll you till you die,bastard scammer.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by wins18(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ontarget:

If it was an adult that came up with that artistic concept I would have taken it as a normal thing, but for a kid to come up that concept makes me wonder. Kids at that age mainly draw basic things.
exactly my thought
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by yedidiah(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Like Atheist like LGBT; always feeling threatened and reacting senselessly to matters they know little of angry
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by 24naija: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
..and someone is asking me why i said Africa is still in the stone age, smh
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by nikko1: 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Are you in need of quick cash

Call/Whatsapp Consulting Buzz on 09094536837
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by saintdennis(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
Athiest In Kenya (AIK) WHAT SORTA RUBBISH?

Africans wan turn atheism to religion sha? Lols

ATHEIST'S DO NOT GATHER! WE'RE NOT A RELIGION.

ITS AN IDEAL NOT AN IDEOLOGY
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by AndreB: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
I think he was trying to depict the Greek legend of the Fall of Icarius. Africans can overdo sometimes and suffocate talent. That's why we are following and the rest of the world is leading. Draw cow ke. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icarus
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Kennitrust(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
but can't he draw something meaningful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why / Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.