Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" (47733 Views)

Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by trendymart(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chanchit:
This guy is definitely gonna be signed up by the highest bidding cult. He's their material.
i weep for Africa!

There is a wide gulf separating the young generations and the old.Secondly, fact is that man always interprete events from a physically
point of view rather than relying on the REAL MAN(Spirit MAN) on the inside. Hence, we are quick to judge and condemn without recourse to meditation and revelation.
As evidenced in the story before us....

To clarify what actually took took place with the boy,He had an celestial visitation (experience) maybe during his sleep or deep studies and he now tries to convey what he has experienced to the surface creatively and innocently but now he got punished..

A cusory look at the drawing shows both beauty and enigma...i call it a masterpiece of art.

Rather,it would have been great to give this guy more pencils and papers, as there are more things that lies below,he could reveal to us what lies ahead or beneath the deep.

We are very shallow minded and thinkers in this side of the planet..that's why we are more adept in destroying that creating.I bet you a professor in creative
art will spend months to create what this genius of a boy have unveiled without a college certificate...I weep for AFRICA

One thing we must understand is that at this age, adolescent are in a stage and process of constant change
mentally,biologically and socially. At this stage,the boy may expereince the
interactions of the unseen world and seen. This might take the form of dreams,visions and revelations.

This kind of gifts breed inventors and innovators like Einstine and Faraday with deep thinking.
At this stage the forces of Good and Evil are showcasing themselves to the young chap.
What is needed is to harness and nurture his creative energy towards positive end to solve our Nepa problem with just an equation or a diagram.

..I weep for AFRICA

Even at old age our mind still wander in between good and evil,sin and righteousness etc. Let's get a microscope into the mind of the stat scholl principal if he has no evil in his own heart..

Let him that is without a sin be the first to cast a stone!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Bitcoinworld: 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
This guy Is a real man of the spirit.... He is been inspired by an evil spirit.. These are real demons in the spirit realm..
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Yarduni: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
There Is definitely a meaning to his drawing. I'll look it up
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by timilinda(f): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
falcon01:

what an awesome drawing the Boy's got talent.

the school messed up for expelling the boy though I don't see their fault cos it is a Christian school and they are very religious.

what concerns atheist in the matter. the school is a religious school for crying out loud. What do you expect??.

people need to know their priority's.

if as mentioned in the post about the boy initiating them in his new evil faith then what they did was right cade closed...

Pls what part of d drawing insinuates "evil"? D boy drew an in image of a person flying, it looks more like a depiction of an "Angel".
D school seems to have a warped idea of what is evil: snakes n scorpions? Plz who created these things? What is evil about snakes n scorpions? What about mosquitoes that suck blood, n lions that kill even humans? If this drawing wasn't captioned, then I don't see anything evil in it!
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Fabulouski(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ayikperere!!
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Mbenny(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Satan the falling angel
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by bujy: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
bbbabes:
ONLY IN KENYA AND ZIMBABWE can this happen
mxm nigerians and always thinking their better
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by lastpage: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
The thing drawed looks scary no doubt but o why asking the parents to withdraw him from the skul and enrol him in a day school for keen monitoring?Is that the best aproach to the issue if the allegation they raised is true.the missionary school i graduated from does not buy the idea of expelling an erring student cos they beleive they are in more position to correct such student instead of pushing him or her out to another skul..and to the atheists,na christian get the skul and they dictate who schools there or not.go build ur own skul and stop giving ultimatum to the owners

Dont mind them, just trying to look for cheap popularity and attention!

Just like those Homosexuals, ......using the beautiful rainbow to depict their perverseness!
angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by madjune(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
The art the boy made is called dark art.

Young boys with wild imagination are easily drawn to tales of fantasy, characters and lore of the epic.

These help them to escape boredom and to engage their
Young world full of possibilities.
This is why we have comics with super heroes Batman, Superman etc and counter super villains.

I'm sure this lad is an ardent comic reader and must have lifted that drawn character out of the avenger.

That dark, flying lady looks like Risen Angel...a character in Marvel comics.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by holuwajobar(m): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
falcon01:

the school messed up for expelling the boy though I don't see their fault cos it is a Christian school and they are very religious.

what concerns atheist in the matter. the school is a religious school for crying out loud. What do you expect??.

if as mentioned in the post about the boy initiating them in his new evil faith then what they did was right cade closed...
u min case closed[s]
falcon01:

u min case closed[/s]
falcon01:

u min case closed
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by akigbemaru: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Boy expelled
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Is boy study jujulogy and is practice jujuism? If that, then boy is jujuist shocked
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by jamex93(m): 12:11am On Feb 18, 2017
I so much wish I can meet with this guy, I believe he is seeing things from a different angle.... I wish I can get closer to him and make friend with him....
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
Why will he be happy?
Y asking...?? Are u Seun??

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by falcon01: 4:13am On Feb 18, 2017
timilinda:

Pls what part of d drawing insinuates "evil"? D boy drew an in image of a person flying, it looks more like a depiction of an "Angel".
D school seems to have a warped idea of what is evil: snakes n scorpions? Plz who created these things? What is evil about snakes n scorpions? What about mosquitoes that suck blood, n lions that kill even humans? If this drawing wasn't captioned, then I don't see anything evil in it!
no apart from the drawing they kinda say he was initiating his fellow students into his new found Faith.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by rupeelicious(f): 4:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Africa and backwardness! So, this beautiful picture was termed occultic? The boy doesnt need art classes anymore, he's a master of his game already.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Iseoluwani: 5:33am On Feb 18, 2017
herzern:

Unlike the Niqerian atheist who are cowards. grin

Nigerian atheists no even exist
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by mickeyrova(m): 6:07am On Feb 18, 2017
herzern:

Who takes an upcominq artiste serious??

I can see you are still been fed by your parents.

Now take a wonderful ride to the kiddies section.

You this perfect epitome of witlessness.

Wait,you think this has removed your foolishness or what?
You just certified the tag given you, and justifying my earlier assertion that you are a føøl.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by sirfee(m): 7:03am On Feb 18, 2017
Admin401:
why don't they channel his talent to something else instead of expelling him.
This is the only problem I have with Africans(most especially the religious ones).They should just counsel him on what to draw and his message to the public.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by NaijaBlend: 7:30am On Feb 18, 2017
herzern:

Unlike the Niqerian atheist who are cowards. grin p

Are they really cowards? Or did you mean, dining with the "constituted authorities"...
From Fashola, to Amaechi, and to Buhari?
Mtcheeew!
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by sirfee(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2017
trendymart:

i weep for Africa!

There is a wide gulf separating the young generations and the old.Secondly, fact is that man always interprete events from a physically
point of view rather than relying on the REAL MAN(Spirit MAN) on the inside. Hence, we are quick to judge and condemn without recourse to meditation and revelation.
As evidenced in the story before us....

To clarify what actually took took place with the boy,He had an celestial visitation (experience) maybe during his sleep or deep studies and he now tries to convey what he has experienced to the surface creatively and innocently but now he got punished..

A cusory look at the drawing shows both beauty and enigma...i call it a masterpiece of art.

Rather,it would have been great to give this guy more pencils and papers, as there are more things that lies below,he could reveal to us what lies ahead or beneath the deep.

We are very shallow minded and thinkers in this side of the planet..that's why we are more adept in destroying that creating.I bet you a professor in creative
art will spend months to create what this genius of a boy have unveiled without a college certificate...I weep for AFRICA

One thing we must understand is that at this age, adolescent are in a stage and process of constant change
mentally,biologically and socially. At this stage,the boy may expereince the
interactions of the unseen world and seen. This might take the form of dreams,visions and revelations.

This kind of gifts breed inventors and innovators like Einstine and Faraday with deep thinking.
At this stage the forces of Good and Evil are showcasing themselves to the young chap.
What is needed is to harness and nurture his creative energy towards positive end to solve our Nepa problem with just an equation or a diagram.

..I weep for AFRICA

Even at old age our mind still wander in between good and evil,sin and righteousness etc. Let's get a microscope into the mind of the stat scholl principal if he has no evil in his own heart..

Let him that is without a sin be the first to cast a stone!
This is the best post I've read so far on nairaland this new year.Keep it up
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Kowor(f): 10:57am On Feb 18, 2017
All I see is creative art.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Blonchilli(m): 11:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Poorboy:
He resemble witch

Like you resemble a mentally poor individual
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Blonchilli(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Chanchit:
This guy is definitely gonna be signed up by the highest bidding cult. He's their material.
What's occultic there? And how do you know their 'material'
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by trendymart(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2017
sirfee:
This is the only problem I have with Africans(most especially the religious ones).They should just counsel him on what to draw and his message to the public.

What is your definition of "religious ones" ? being religious doesn't depict any religion..so what exactly are you trying to pass across?
Or can you draw? Maybe you can express yourself better with an esoteric drawing,so we can understand you better.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Mrcharlzz: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2017
Don't be left out in today's correct score sure fixed game of over 350 odds. see photos below for more. (serious minded and high stakers only)

Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by sirfee(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2017
trendymart:

What is your definition of "religious ones" ? being religious doesn't depict any religion..so what exactly are you trying to pass across?
Or can you draw? Maybe you can express yourself better with an esoteric drawing,so we can understand you better.
Yes of course I can draw,why are you so pained?I'm referring to the hypocrites who are very fast in intimidating,discriminating and condemning without proper investigation and observation,there's more to this drawing;expelling him from the school is not the best solution,why can't they convince and counsel him,there's a reason for this drawing.Something inspired him to do so...Christ in the bible didn't intimidate or chase away the prostitute they brought before him.Rather he counselled the woman and adviced her to sin no more.I'm from a christian background(a catholic and a pentecostal parents) but I'm now a deist because I'm no longer interested in the hypocrisy and heresy of the church(the christian world or society).Remember;Christ adviced you to be fisher of men and not chaser of men,many of you are even worse than this guy so stop sounding as if you are holier.Let me stop at this junction.....thanks.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by asahnwaKC: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
I love the artwork
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by Layooluwa(f): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
wins18:
bro you are right, The boy has a high sub-conscious frequency, it is rare to find his kind, although we have them in our society to day, but they are struggling to survive from our corrupt practices. I will not go deep into that for security reasons. They standout wherever they are because they are special beings.
yh I agree with you, the boy really have a high sub-concious frequency. I'm a girl by the way, you used 'bro' for me
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by timilinda(f): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
falcon01:
no apart from the drawing they kinda say he was initiating his fellow students into his new found Faith.

Then they (the school mgt) need to have a re-think.
Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by falcon01: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
timilinda:

Then they (the school mgt) need to have a re-think.
probably

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" by wins18(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
Layooluwa:

yh I agree with you, the boy really have a high sub-concious frequency. I'm a girl by the way, you used 'bro' for me
, lol. Sorry for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Burns All His Certificates; Explains Why / Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker / Madonna University Builds Nigeria’s Longest/largest Exams Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.