Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" (7415 Views)

The Perfect Man Versus The Ideal Man / The Kind Of Perfect Man Women Pray For / Who Would You Like Rochas To Mould For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I understand you dear,my point is,what about your Exed man,you moulded him right,another woman is moulding him now grin
And the current one you are moulding,if it doesn't work out between you two,another woman will do the moulding tomorrow and the circle continues.

Happy moulding though grin

what if i kick you, for this annoying but truthful comment ?
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:
Don't mind those critising you. We consciously and unconsciously inspire people to greater heights.

I could remember proof-reading my boo's work and then telling him he did a great job before or after he post it...we don't know how much encouragement mean to certain persons.

My bestie would call and say he has a business plan he would love me to make input, which I do and could see how pleased he's with it.

which bestie, or boo r u talking about? The one you met in his room with anoda bae... grin dnt tell me u went bak, cause i knw, rather we all know ur boo-less
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Yes I'm a gold digger grin
And I'm in my house come and beat me tongue

I believe in your comment/ideology and perspectives as tough as they may sound. The only challenge is many males do not see the need to evolve and develop in all ramifications until there's problems, hence not every mother is like yours most mothers don't train their sons, i know this first hand. I preach to ladies, you want a good son-in-law, then train your sons well, cause they'll marry someone else's daughter tomorrow.If all mothers trained their sons right, marriage would have been a bed of roses, the proliferation of bad marriages everywhere is a testament that many men( when the guilty party) do not have sound nurturing and training and only found out during their marriages that's if they ever do, that they were bad products...

I bow out
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 04, 2017
amiablesystems:

which bestie, or boo r u talking about? The one you met in his room with anoda bae... grin dnt tell me u went bak, cause i knw, rather we all know ur boo-less
You're in my past. Have moved on and you should do same. Secondly, my best friend is a guy.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:
You're in my past. Have moved on and you should do same. Secondly, my best friend is a guy.

In your past ashow... Yu sabi me ? I sabi yu ?
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2017
amiablesystems:

In your past ashow... Yu sabi me ? I sabi yu ?
I don't know you, and don't intend to. Now, do you know me?.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:
I don't know you, and don't intend to. Now, do you know me?.

doooooooooh derailer, stop sounding like a broken-hearted lady, not good for your health
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2017
amiablesystems:

doooooooooh derailer, stop sounding like a broken-hearted lady, not good for your health
"Doooooh", don't be a sissy!, my heart is intact. Surprisingly, you mentioned something I once put on Nl years back, don't you think people move on?, I can't even imagine someone would keep track on other's life.

Have a nice day.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:
"Doooooh", don't be a sissy!, my heart is intact. Surprisingly, you mentioned something I once put on Nl years back, don't you think people move on?, I can't even imagine someone would keep track on other's life.

Have a nice day.

what do you mean I mention something, here we go, my brothers on NL don tarnish my rep. Abeg we haven't met or spoken b4 oh, twas your contributns i read b4 knw i come across 1ce in a while, and i dnt keep tab on yu, nor come here, just moody thesedays thats whyi'm on NL.. Prolly yu mistakening your lost bf with me..Lol. Dnt be too kwik to reach concluzion o.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2017
amiablesystems:

what do you mean I mention something, here we go, my brothers on NL don tarnish my rep. Abeg we haven't met or spoken b4 oh, twas your contributns i read b4 knw i come across 1ce in a while, and i dnt keep tab on yu, nor come here, just moody thesedays thats whyi'm on NL.. Prolly yu mistakening your lost bf with me..Lol. Dnt be too kwik to reach concluzion o.
I don't know you, haven't seen this moniker before now, haven't had a conversation with you before now and no one tarnished your image. Your first comment was uncalled for. Lastly, I don't go back to my vomit.

Bye!, and please I'm really not in the mood for this. No more mentions.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:
I don't know you, haven't seen this moniker before now, haven't had a conversation with you before now and no one tarnished your image. Your first comment was uncalled for. Lastly, I don't go back to my vomit.

Bye!, and please I'm really not in the mood for this. No more mentions.

what's your vomit...pls tell me
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2017
amiablesystems:

what's your vomit...pls tell me
Connect the dots.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:
Connect the dots.

Aha, you eat vomitts? What dots tell me o auntie
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Amarabae:
Good day friends, This is my first topic on this wonderful forum.
I love maturity and will love matured comments.
Lets go.
- "Nothing like a perfect Man"- 70% of ladies have this convinction firmly,
Are you suprised?many ladies have experienced nightmares in the hand of a man they perceived as Perfect.
The raw truth is that "THERE IS NO ALREADY MADE PERFECT MAN" but rather you can mould an imperfect guy into perfection.
Sometimes, we ladies underrate the high amount of influentiality we have on Menfolk.
YES, A woman can control a man, this topic will look at 5 Ways at how a woman can harness such a controlling ability to mould a PERFECT MAN.
1. MANAGE HIS WEAKNESS:- is he a stammerer?a disabled?timid?poor in dressing?extreme introvert?etc .
Sweetheart,manage it! Don't feed on it,rather with love, it can be handled and corrected.. Stop putting him on the spotlight all the time.

2. BE PART OF HIS VISION: You have to cheer him up, and play a role in any legitimate visionary project that he is handling.
He will appreciate it.

3. BUILD UP HIS CONFIDENCE:- He embark on a project and fail, build him up with encouraging ideas.
The confidence level should not be low while you are there.
Be his psychologist and councillor.

4. SCOLD HIM:- This is very important, a perfect man is a responsible man.
If he fails to live up to his responsibilities on anything, confront it.
Don't look the other way, let him know where he failed and how to correct himself. Scold him. Do it.

5. INSTILL A FINANCIAL SAVING LIFESTYLE IN HIM :- Don't be the party type all the time, maybe he earns below 100k a month,yet you are expecting him to be spending up to 250k on you monthly.
It sucks. Do you dream of buying a new house or business empire with him?
Then instill in him how to save up.
Love you all.

I agree with your points but I particularly enjoy reading the comments.

It is important for every woman to support her husband or fiancé or boyfriend. "Moulding" as used in the topic may suggest you are trying to make a man into what you want. It may even suggest you have taking leadership in the relationship.

I believe a woman should support her man to be a better man and your points are valid in achieving that goal. However I will not encourage you moulding a man you intend to marry or be in a long term romantic relationship with.

The role of a wife is to support the man and not to mould ( or as I understand it, lead) him. Helping an addict is a charitable activity but being in a romantic relationship with an addict with the intention of moulding him into a non-addict is an error.

You can support a man but you also need to realise that some men resist support for various reasons. It takes a man with a teachable heart and a woman with the right attitude of support to bring about an improvement in the man's life.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by pete26(m): 9:54pm On May 09, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Mould him,then another woman will have him and mould him all over again,then the circle continues,until he enters marriage with another woman who starts the process of moulding all over again grin

is not only mould,my man better come as a complete package undecided
my mother trained me,his own mother should do her part

I'm a complete package though grin
hahhhahhhha....smh. You funny oo
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by akaahs(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2017
Any woman who got d balls to do all d aforementioned on me 'll forever be respected by me most especially no. 4
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by meeky007(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Amarabae:
How to Mould the Perfect Woman will be my topic next time.
I'M FROM IMO STATE BUT LIVE IN ABA
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Amarabae(f): 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
meeky007:
I'M FROM IMO STATE BUT LIVE IN ABA
ok. I don't and have not lived in Aba before.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by meeky007(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Amarabae:
ok. I don't and have not lived in Aba before.
KK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from / I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. / Women With Hairs At Their Jaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.