Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" (7403 Views)

The Perfect Man Versus The Ideal Man / The Kind Of Perfect Man Women Pray For / Who Would You Like Rochas To Mould For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Amarabae(f): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I understand you dear,my point is,what about your Exed man,you moulded him right,another woman is moulding him now grin
And the current one you are moulding,if it doesn't work out between you two,another woman will do the moulding tomorrow and the circle continues.

Happy moulding though grin
happy moulding to u too. Hahahahaha Maybe we should form a club.
Moulders Association.
Thankz 4 ur astute contribution.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Berbierklaus(f): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
happy moulding to u too. Hahahahaha Maybe we should form a club.
Moulders Association.
I don't mould sister,any man coming my way should get himself moulded by his mother,I was moulded by my own mother.

its you that should form the association,you have been moulding since grin
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Amarabae(f): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I don't mould sister,any man coming my way should get himself moulded by his mother,I was moulded by my own mother.

its you that should form the association,you have been moulding since grin
"Behind every succesful man,there is a woman".
Don't you think that "moulding" by a woman is involved?
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
you are welcome.
Don't mind those critising you. We consciously and unconsciously inspire people to greater heights.

I could remember proof-reading my boo's work and then telling him he did a great job before or after he post it...we don't know how much encouragement mean to certain persons.

My bestie would call and say he has a business plan he would love me to make input, which I do and could see how pleased he's with it.

1 Like

Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Wow.. is that you on your d.p??
Yap. grin
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Berbierklaus(f): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
"Behind every succesful man,there is a woman".
Don't you think that "moulding" by a woman is involved?
Supporting should be a better and more appropriate word.

Unless he never had a mother or a dunce, that's understandable grin
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Berbierklaus(f): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
I have him smiley

Tim whose sensitive amd a good listener
Qasim the Maga to take me out
Kingston for wild hot sex grin
David with the big brain to solve life's equations
And Sony the church boy to please Mama cheesy
Go girl grin
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
educative post
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Amarabae(f): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Benita27:
Don't mind those critising you. We consciously and unconsciously inspire people to greater heights.

I could remember proof-reading my boo's work and then telling him he did a great job before or after he post it...we don't know how much encouragement mean to certain persons.

My bestie would call and say he has a business plan he would love me to make input, which i do and could see how pleased he's with it.

wow, thanks sis. What many think is that Men are complete beings.
Men can be insecured and need a moral booster,thats where a lady can excel.
Love involves Correction,Forgiveness,Cheering eachother up,Scolding etc.
They are all part of moulding.
MICHELLE OBAMA Played a key role in the life of Barrack. He is a confident man, he knows that his beautiful strong black wife is his number one Fan.

2 Likes

Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Amarabae(f): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Supporting should be a better and more appropriate word.

Unless he never had a mother or a dunce, that's understandable grin
supporting is part of moulding. Don't u think so?
If you have a business guru as a husband and he cheats on you while away on a business trip? If you find out,will u "support"him? NO. Am sure u will confront and scold him.
Thats the Moulding we are talking about.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ooooh oooooh they have started again

Ladies be this, ladies be that. When will the man taught how to be this and that too
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
wow, thanks sis. What many think is that Men are complete beings.
Men can be insecured and need a moral booster,thats where a lady can excel.
Love involves Correction,Forgiveness,Cheering eachother up,Scolding etc.
They are all part of moulding.
MICHELLE OBAMA Played a key role in the life of Barrack. He is a confident man, he knows that his beautiful strong black wife is his number one Fan.
No man is perfect, even an already made man needs a little push from his woman.
They respect such ladies, Obama and Michelle is a lovely example.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Berbierklaus(f): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
supporting is part of moulding. Don't u think so?
If you have a business guru as a husband and he cheats on you while away on a business trip? If you find out,will u "support"him? NO. Am sure u will confront and scold him.
Thats the Moulding we are talking about.
That is why I said unless he never had a mother to mould him or he is simply a dunce.
Every reasonable man knows that cheating on his wife is disastrous and any good mother knows to teach her son not to be a cheat.
And no,I won't scold a grown ass man from cheating,can't come and give my self hypertension on issues like cheating.

I still insist that moulding is for dunces,men who don't have a mind of their own,men who can't come with ideas that can better their lives, such men should not expect ME to do that for them,I will surely support an intelligent man.

Sister please meet intelligent men,you won't have to mould nothing grin
Because after you mould,another woman might still take over the moulding, to which end? Are they that daft?
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by DonGalilo(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good write up, op.
If our women can practice what u put down, our society would be a better place.
It's unfortunate that our women underestimate the power they have in influencing the society.

1 Like

Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Amarabae(f): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Berbierklaus:

That is why I said unless he never had a mother to mould him or he is simply a dunce.
Every reasonable man knows that cheating on his wife is disastrous and any good mother knows to teach her son not to be a cheat.
And no,I won't scold a grown ass man from cheating,can't come and give my self hypertension on issues like cheating.

I still insist that moulding is for dunces,men who don't have a mind of their own,men who can't come with ideas that can better their lives, such men should not expect ME to do that for them,I will surely support an intelligent man.

Because after you mould,another woman might still take over the moulding, to which end? Are they that daft?

I understand ur point now.
Have a cool night rest and sweet dreams,dear
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Berbierklaus(f): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Amarabae:
I understand ur point now.
Have a cool night rest and sweet dreams,dear
Yes you do grin

In summary,women should stop painting men as dumb people who can't do anything for themselves, that is why the society is the way it is today
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Berbierklaus:

This your opinion Ehn, is too funny. In summary, you are basically asking ONLY to meet a ready made guys who has learnt from his past experience & now doing well in every area including financially, career wise & being responsible. Because you fear that if you start small someone else will reap the fruit of your labor. This is a naive way of thinking !

It has nothing to do with intelligence. So don't deceive yourself. Both dumb & intelligent men cheat.

My point is, you are just looking for excuse. #Simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Biko amarabae , coman mould me, I'm ready for the moulding. Infact i will put you on payroll sef. So no worries grin
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Berbierklaus(f): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
truthsayer007:

This your opinion Ehn, is too funny. In summary, you are basically asking ONLY to meet a ready made guys who has learnt from his past experience & now doing well in every area including financially, career wise & being responsible. Because you fear that if you start small someone else will reap the fruit of your labor. This is a naive way of thinking !

It has nothing to do with intelligence. So don't deceive yourself. Both dumb & intelligent men cheat.

My point is, you are just looking for excuse. #Simple.

Lolz.
My point is the feeling of you have to do this do that for a man for him to do this do that for you got us where we are today.

A struggling guy with intelligence don't need me telling him what and what to do, no need for that made man bullocks

1 Like

Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by uzoexcel(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Gallic logic
Berbierklaus:
Mould him,then another woman will have him and mould him all over again,then the circle continues,until he enters marriage with another woman who starts the process of moulding all over again grin

is not only mould,my man better come as a complete package undecided
my mother trained me,his own mother should do her part

I'm a complete package though grin
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by popefuse(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Mould him,then another woman will have him and mould him all over again,then the circle continues,until he enters marriage with another woman who starts the process of moulding all over again grin

y did u spoil this thread. u think all guyz can behave tha way? hell No sis. If a lady can lead me to my promise land bet u she is mine 4life. If u cant bring out the best in u how do u want to change lifes around u.u need 2 quench tha mindset.am out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Amarabae(f): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2017
popefuse:
y did u spoil this thread. u think all guyz can behave tha way? hell No sis. If a lady can lead me to my promise land bet u she is mine 4life. If u cant bring out the best in u how do u want to change lifes around u.u need 2 quench tha mindset.am out
nice contribution
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by mctowel01: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Whats a complete package?.. Are you saying you are perfect?
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
nice one op.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Bobinovic: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
Berbierklaus:

me too i be complete package, oya let's be complete together.
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by Dshocker(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Good day friends, This is my first topic on this wonderful forum.
I love maturity and will love matured comments.
Lets go.
- "Nothing like a perfect Man"- 70% of ladies have this convinction firmly,
Are you suprised?many ladies have experienced nightmares in the hand of a man they perceived as Perfect.
The raw truth is that "THERE IS NO ALREADY MADE PERFECT MAN" but rather you can mould an imperfect guy into perfection.
Sometimes, we ladies underrate the high amount of influentiality we have on Menfolk.
YES, A woman can control a man, this topic will look at 5 Ways at how a woman can harness such a controlling ability to mould a PERFECT MAN.
1. MANAGE HIS WEAKNESS:- is he a stammerer?a disabled?timid?poor in dressing?extreme introvert?etc .
Sweetheart,manage it! Don't feed on it,rather with love, it can be handled and corrected.. Stop putting him on the spotlight all the time.

2. BE PART OF HIS VISION: You have to cheer him up, and play a role in any legitimate visionary project that he is handling.
He will appreciate it.

3. BUILD UP HIS CONFIDENCE:- He embark on a project and fail, build him up with encouraging ideas.
The confidence level should not be low while you are there.
Be his psychologist and councillor.

4. SCOLD HIM:- This is very important, a perfect man is a responsible man.
If he fails to live up to his responsibilities on anything, confront it.
Don't look the other way, let him know where he failed and how to correct himself. Scold him. Do it.

5. INSTILL A FINANCIAL SAVING LIFESTYLE IN HIM :- Don't be the party type all the time, maybe he earns below 100k a month,yet you are expecting him to be spending up to 250k on you monthly.
It sucks. Do you dream of buying a new house or business empire with him?
Then instill in him how to save up.
Love you all.

Please are you a potter/sculptor¿
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by TuneChi369(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Lets go.
Are you suprised?many ladies have experienced nightmares in the hand of a man they perceived as Perfect.
The raw truth is that "THERE IS NO ALREADY MADE PERFECT MAN" but rather you can mould an imperfect guy into perfection.
Sometimes, we ladies underrate the high amount of influentiality we have on Menfolk.
YES, A woman can control a man, this topic will look at 5 Ways at how a woman can harness such a controlling ability to mould a PERFECT MAN.
1. MANAGE HIS WEAKNESS:- is he a stammerer?a disabled?timid?poor in dressing?extreme introvert?etc .
Sweetheart,manage it! Don't feed on it,rather with love, it can be handled and corrected.. Stop putting him on the spotlight all the time.

2. BE PART OF HIS VISION: You have to cheer him up, and play a role in any legitimate visionary project that he is handling.
He will appreciate it.

3. BUILD UP HIS CONFIDENCE:- He embark on a project and fail, build him up with encouraging ideas.

Don't look the other way, let him know where he failed and how to correct himself. Scold him. Do it.

5. INSTILL A FINANCIAL SAVING LIFESTYLE IN HIM :- Don't be the party type all the time, maybe he earns below 100k a month,yet you are expecting him to be spending up to 250k on you monthly.
Love you all.
...Na person like u dey like bad boys...u go come start with the "I wanna change him thing"...
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by castrol180(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Amarabae:
Lets go.

He will appreciate it.

Love you all.

Amarabae, please come and mould me
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by AngryNigerian(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Amarabae:
How to Mould the Perfect Woman will be my topic next time.

Still waiting...I see you as the model GIRL! You know them by their thoughts and opinions. I have a lot more to say, but...
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by rapcy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
cry
Re: How To Mould The "PERFECT MAN" by pencil143(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
I just found ma bae *amarabae* . . . Coming back to comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Akwa Ibom Girls Have Big Clit? / Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment / Reactions As light Skinned Lady Shares Photos Of Hot Black Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.