Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Virginity Without Extra Oil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Without Extra Oil (1385 Views)

Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? / These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex / How To Loose Your Virginity Without Pain(females Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
A friend of mine sent it on my whatsapp so I decided to share it.

This post is especially directed to the ladies... Hope you find a blessing in it.

VIRGINITY WITHOUT EXTRA OIL.

Dear Sisters,

A lot of ladies complain that guys walk away from them simply because they refused to give them sex, some are even tempted to give away their virginity just to keep the guys.

Let me be very blunt here.... Virginity may not be the real reason the guys go away. Yes, no doubt, there are several guys who want sex, and if they don’t get it, they walk away, but the real problem may not be with the virginity or the sex.

The story of the Ten virgins in the Bible reveals that both the wise and foolish were virgins; the other five were not refused from seeing the bridegroom because they were virgins or because they lost their virginity, but because they were foolish; they were called foolish because they had no EXTRA OIL.

Most ladies don’t have any EXTRA OIL to sustain any relationship. While many brag about their virginity, that is all they have to offer. They forget that virginity ends the night after the wedding, but EXTRA OIL is what will keep the marriage going. If a man asks a lady for sex and she says NO, the man can walk away if what he really wanted was just sex and also, if that is all he thinks the lady can offer him.

A man may not come to a lady for sex but along the line, he may be tempted to ask for sex. If the lady turns him down, the man may still stay in the relationship if he sees other things that are valuable to him. But if he doesn’t, he may walk away.

Before you think guys are walking away because you are a virgin, look inwardly.
Some ladies who brag about virginity are
somewhat timid, some impolite, uncultured and aggressive. Why would a guy stay with such a lady? Some ladies do not have manners, some do not have much upstairs, some are not social,

some are dull and way too naive. Just maybe, the best thing they have is their hips, nice backside, nice breast and nice lips, and so when a guy comes because of all the physical shapes and wants sex, if he is turned down, he walks away because there is nothing else interesting about the lady. Most men now are even scared of marrying "such" virgins.

Their fears prompt them to want to test before they discuss marriage because many ladies
who got married as virgins have caused their husbands to be looking elsewhere because they are too naive on bed. However, YOU DON'T NEED TO TEST TO BE SURE SHE WILL BE GOOD. I know of many ladies who
are still virgins and are enjoying wonderful relationships simply because they have much more than their virginity to offer.

Do not break your virginity because a guy wants to walk away, unless you don’t have anything else to offer in the relationship. It is not all about virginity, work to build up virtue. Virginity is good, but to your virginity, add Extra
OIL (virtue)... “And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith, virtue; and to virtue, knowledge; And to knowledge, temperance; and to temperance, patience; and to patience, godliness, And to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, charity.” 2Peter. 1:5-7.

Virginity or no virginity.... Do you have any Extra oil to sustain a relationship?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Draei: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
I don't read long epistles, summary plz...

1 Like

Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by press005: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hmmmmm.....dats one of d major reasons y i prefer a naughty lady to a virgin ....because most virgins place so much priority in der hymen bt lacking d real qualities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
op make better sense with this post sha.some girls be making noise about being virgins upandan tht it bcomes irritating .dem no go let persin hear word.
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by kureshi007: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
press005:
Hmmmmm.....dats one of d major reasons y i prefer a naughty lady to a virgin ....because most virgins place so much priority in der hymen bt lacking d real qualities.
A naughty lady who might have bleeped hundred of dicks,consequently having higher sex drive and weak vagina lips.That is what you prefer?
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by HARDDON: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Most virgins r crude n utterly rude.
They just talk as dier soul leads without thinking, without blinking ...

But you wudnt blame em because , @ dis stage, they r half guys, half ladies. Infact the testosterone level is way higher than d oestrogen which is supressed. This makes them behave more like guys!

They dress anyhow, sendless, lack that gentle feminine touch n totally forgets there is something called b00ty n B00bs attached to their body.

But once they have been accessed, the real lady emerge she become more aware of her feminity , now get conscious wen guys r arround, refraim from been loud, her shape starts sprouting n have this glow on her wit a twikle in her eyes ! Ready to melt into d arms of d one she luvs! grin
This is when she thinks more n most likely to acquire d extra oil thingy

1 Like

Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by press005: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
kureshi007:
A naughty lady who might have bleeped hundred of dicks,consequently having higher sex drive and weak vagina lips.That is what you prefer?

I never said a LovePeddler, u described a prostitute nd i can't ever prefer such.....if i may ask, do u tink is only sex dat weakens d vagina lips?? Educate me. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by kureshi007: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
press005:

I never said a LovePeddler, u described a prostitute nd i can't ever prefer such.....if i may ask, do u tink is only sex dat weakens d vagina lips?? Educate me. grin
tell me the probability of a non virgin typical Nigerian girl not having the aforementioned.
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
I really really love this.
I love virgins and the best wife baba God can lead me to just has to be a Virgin.
Unfortunately i've met just few.
I believed the first but didn't care less if it's true.
The second is the best i've ever met and there was no single room for doubt as per her status. Confirmed virgin she was.
The third and most recent is, well, very nice girl but as for her claims on virginity, i really can't tell and the worst is that there is no upright way of finding out privately.
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
In summary, better a faithful wife that gives me trouble from time to time for lack of oil than one that's so good but living an adulterous life.
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sincere4u:
In summary, better a faithful wife that gives me trouble from time to time for lack of oil than one that's so nice but living an adulterous life.

Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by press005: 1:48am On Feb 18, 2017
kureshi007:
tell me the probability of a non virgin typical Nigerian girl not having the aforementioned.

Guy, d vulva lips is so elastic. It can loose its elasticity in rare cases or as a result of childbirth..I knw u r referring to wideness of d pathway nt actually d lips per say.

Lemme even answer ur question, i see ntin wrong wth non-virgins nd can't ascertain d actual probability naa...Being naughty doesnt make d lips to sag nd hey she can still be naughty and a celibate, u can't tell grin
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Draei:
I don't read long epistles, summary plz...
seconded
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sincere4u:
In summary, better a faithful wife that gives me trouble from time to time for lack of oil than one that's so good but living an adulterous life.
On point bro. No bigger trouble than infidelity.
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
For me the best kind of virgins are those with the extra oil. That is complete packaging unto marital Bliss.
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2017
please reply my pm

I mean no harm

I just want to be a good friend to you
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Someone should PLEASE STFU!!!!.
I have known the Queen for long and related with her on this forum and NEVER EVER SENT HER ANY EMAIL MESSAGE BEFORE!!!.

I haven't quoted anybody so anyone that wants to quote me should ensure he didn't leave his brain on the floor while quoting me to as much as deserve my response.

Good morning all.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
Queen please I'm begging you with everything I have

please reply my message
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
I KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THIS.
BUSTED!!!, ONCE AGAIN.
I beg send everything you have to the Mods for their good work on this site
My Queen doesn't need them.
She is contented with what she has.

Stop resorting to cheap blackmail by calling her Christianity into question.
In fact she do have been a careless Christian if she had replied such suspicious PM from someone who has presented himself as a stranger not only to her, but to nairaland community as a whole.
Guy you should know when you've been busted. I know you. Your antics speak for themselves.

Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Virginity Without Extra Oil by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
SHAMELESS RAPIST
That's what is wrong here not somewhere.
Have you sent all that you have to the mods?.
Please do if you haven't done that already. They need it for the weekend for their good work.
The Queen already got the message, piss off loser.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Single Mum: What Are The Ups And Downs? / Story That Touches The Heart----------- / My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.