Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush (1384 Views)

She Always Say She Came To Greet Me...i Don't Kwn What On Her Mind / The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) / I Told Her Not To Greet Me Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by isyourboy(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2017
I don't get the msg
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by akankemi1(f): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2017
you don't get the message abi? anyways its remaining dictionary that she will buy

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by FelixFelicis(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2017
akankemi1:
you don't get the message abi? anyways its remaining dictionary that she will buy
lalasticlala

Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by xynerise: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2017
The message is clear. Your mouth stinks like doodoo

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Pls advice her to add tom tom and baba blue

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2017
i admire her rare courage to actually buy you that stuff without physical or verbal insult. it sends a strong signal to you to work on yourself in that area.
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by Fmartin(m): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2017
grin op she want to teach u PH..
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by geezyk(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2017
It's a subtle way of telling you your mouth stinks.. grin grin tongue
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2017
Thank her and go brush your teeth, or see a dentist if stench persist
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by mrtomola(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
That's what Yoruba called "Aroko" Oga, Your GF wants the best for you ni o...
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by youngbelieve(f): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
isyourboy:
I don't get the msg
hahaha u don't get de message!!! jus chill de message will soon get u grin
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by isyourboy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
geezyk:
It's a subtle way of telling you your mouth stinks.. grin grin tongue
so this is the meaning right?
I'll blast the hell outa her today
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by harriet412(f): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
isyourboy:
so this is the meaning right? I'll blast the hell outa her today
Lol, ur mouth stinksgringrin
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by geezyk(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
isyourboy:

I'll blast the hell outa her tokday
yeah, but actually, that's the polite way of saying it to you, without destroying your self esteem, she's a nice person..
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
isyourboy:

I'll blast the hell outa her today

Why would you be mad at HER for the atomic stench coming out of YOUR mouth?! Be grateful you have a caring gf who is trying to upgrade you into a better person.
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
youngbelieve:

hahaha u don't get de message!!! jus chill de message will soon get u grin
dis one weak me lolgrin
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by youngbelieve(f): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
konjishild:
dis one weak me lolgrin

grin broda help me see dis kind tin ooo
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
It simple bro...

Since you are dulling in using the real tool, she wants you to to use the paste to grease the area that needed greasing and the brush to remove cobwebs in her body
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by ambassadorgozie(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
akankemi1:

I swear, u won't mak heaven
Re: My Girl Friend Come To Greet Me And Bought Me Toothpaste And Brush by firstking01(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Why would you be mad at HER for the atomic stench coming out of YOUR mouth?! Be grateful you have a caring gf who is trying to upgrade you into a better person.
The dude is plain dumb...some guys don't even deserve to have a girl friend, and most times i blame the girls dating them...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does My Neighbour’s Wife Mean By This? (photos) I8+ / Plis How Do I Enlarge My Prick For My Upcoming Babe / We Spoil Sha...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.