Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Lauretta Onochie Congratulates Modu Sheriff Over His Appeal Court Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Congratulates Modu Sheriff Over His Appeal Court Victory (19985 Views)

EFCC Grills Modu Sheriff Over N12b Aircraft; What About Tinubu Aircraft? / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Fayose & FFK With Photos Of President Buhari & Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Congratulates Modu Sheriff Over His Appeal Court Victory by barcaboi(m): 6:54am On Feb 18, 2017
greatgod2012:
See shading.........

But then, Alli Modu Sheriff is one of them, he's only in PDP as a mole!

RIP, PDP!
who appointed him...fayose, wike and d gang....how come he is now a mole? guess fayose is also
Re: Lauretta Onochie Congratulates Modu Sheriff Over His Appeal Court Victory by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 18, 2017
As a non partisan person, I will like to point out to other well meaning Nigerians that the apc =pdp = looters squad, I always laugh when I see pdp and apc members bickering and falling over themselves, I all honesty "I see no changes" God rest his soul, 2pac.
All saints in the apc seem to be part of the people that wreck this country during the pdp era, and even after cross carpeting like the political prostitutes they are,they are still making zero impact, when I see the apc and PDP goons online all that comes to my mind is "bunch of recycled thieves and looters"
To all the apc and PDP goons on this thread, I suggest y'all stop bickering amongst yourselves and use your two hands to cover your mouths, y'all are all different shades of corruption that has brought us to where we are today, nonsense and ingredients
Re: Lauretta Onochie Congratulates Modu Sheriff Over His Appeal Court Victory by calfranc(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2017
In Falz voice, (singing) ALI MODU SHERIFF...BAD BADOO BADDEST! PDP is an ARSENAL fan
Re: Lauretta Onochie Congratulates Modu Sheriff Over His Appeal Court Victory by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
PDP how market hahaha, They hit them hard..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta / Buhari Backs Governor Mohammed Abubakar To Sue INEC Over Bauchi Election / APC Set To Replace Joe Igbokwe, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.