Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,104 members, 7,825,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

The Reasons Why Most Ladies Forgive A Cheating Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reasons Why Most Ladies Forgive A Cheating Partner. (823 Views)

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reasons Why Most Ladies Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Most ladies have a forgiving heart over their boyfriends or husbands when they caught him cheating but men hardly forgive.Me inclusive.Below are the reasons why a lady may forgive her partner when she caught him cheating on her.

1.It is because she has not gotten his replacement; When I say a replacement, it means a guy who is financially buoyant as her cheating BF has not come forth to ask her out.Even though she may be cheating behind his back as well.However,if the guy is better than her cheating boyfriend she will dump his ass and move on to the next.

2.It is because he is good in bed;She may have tried other dude to see if he is better than her cheatibg BF but he is below average,i.e,a one minute man.So she may decides to remain with her cheating partner.

3.Her market has closed;When I say her market has closed,i mean she is not getting her preferred suitors.

4.His cockk is sweet;He knows her gspot without being told.
Re: The Reasons Why Most Ladies Forgive A Cheating Partner. by stevealibi: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
his very cute with red lips & is God fearing

2 Likes

Re: The Reasons Why Most Ladies Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Draei: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Whack whack whack, Next...
Re: The Reasons Why Most Ladies Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
I pray my good God will give this Op sense that he cant finish in his lifetime, that he will have something to tae to heaven to answer God on judgement day... Never seen someone as stupid as this since i was born.
Re: The Reasons Why Most Ladies Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
paybak:
I pray my good God will give this Op sense that he cant finish in his lifetime, that he will have something to tae to heaven to answer God on judgement day... Never seen someone as stupid as this since i was born.
See your own.
https://www.nairaland.com/3634980/boo-bae
Re: The Reasons Why Most Ladies Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Imoy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
The only reason most Naija girls will forgive their cheating partner is MONEY.
who sweer deek don EPP?
Re: The Reasons Why Most Ladies Forgive A Cheating Partner. by bless2tom(m): 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Money answereth all tinz.... U don c where 3girls meet 4 a guy house at d same time nd they still keep their calm....... Money talking
Re: The Reasons Why Most Ladies Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2017
Draei:
Dope Dope Dope, Next...
Re: The Reasons Why Most Ladies Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2017
bless2tom:
Money answereth all tinz.... U don c where 3girls meet 4 a guy house at d same time nd they still keep their calm....... Money talking
Money is a number 1 factor which i have explain as the number one in my thread.
Imoy:
The only reason most Naija girls will forgive their cheating partner is MONEY.

who sweer deek don EPP?
Re: The Reasons Why Most Ladies Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Swizdoe(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2017
Mr op

(1) (Reply)

Your Brain Stop Working Until You Fall In Love... / What Exactly Does She Want? / 5 Biggest Reasons Why Some Women Don't Enjoy Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.