Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Girls Una Get Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Una Get Mind (897 Views)

Some Women Get Mind Ooo / girls self eh, una just dey suffer una self,please is this pain or fashion? / Ladies Una Go Hear Am Now Buhari Don Win "Abeg No Join Ashawo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Una Get Mind by Notime4drama: 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nothing much but i just came here to admire girls now jare.una dey get mind now anyhow cheesy.Not the first time but for the sake of me officially Reading the romance section for few months i just had to comment eventually.Went to a restaurant i usually go to and the waitress approaches me concerning selling of leftovers for dogs and whatnot,she has always told me about it anytime i came around so today i guess she decided to take the bull by the horn tongue.After her talk of the food i was like ok ive heard and i was about to leave but nah she was like give me your number so i can call you 2mrw i was like ok give me yours instead and she refused so yea we exchanged numbers and i swear to God i no even remember the food ish atall again as i mount bike dey commot.fast forward to this evening i settle down make i watch big brother(hoping tony would get more close to tboss wink )my phone rang and since it was on silent i missed it.when i checked it,it was her as i took my eyes off it she flashed again .Wont be like the funny nairalanders i see here asking stuff like "please what do i do"lol.Happy to be officially here jare you guys are fun
Re: Girls Una Get Mind by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
make we fry corn?
Re: Girls Una Get Mind by Epositive(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
seems op is the new chaiman of NTA
(Nonsense Threads Agency)... welcome sire... lol

#positivevibes
Re: Girls Una Get Mind by AlexCk: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tiny23:
make we fry corn?

Re: Girls Una Get Mind by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hmmmmm op i have nothing to say,over to the poster below me. grin
Re: Girls Una Get Mind by herzern(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
You are welcome.

I knew the story was just used as an attention bait but all cool,brother.
Re: Girls Una Get Mind by 2dice01: 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
so i heard daddy snoop dogg abi lion sells weed legally...in the us Just holla dem boys gonna be at your door step in 10mins
Re: Girls Una Get Mind by wtfCode: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
This guy is drunk

Re: Girls Una Get Mind by Notime4drama: 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lol you guys are funny jare
I support the
#positivevibes crew cool
Re: Girls Una Get Mind by Rasmodox101(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Wen u decide 2 make weed ur one nd only companion. . grin grin
Re: Girls Una Get Mind by ikombe: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
undecided

Re: Girls Una Get Mind by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2017
OK na.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month / why do white women like to appropriate black women's image on forums ? / Nigerian Man And Wife Abused In Wales For Mixed Race Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.