Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Rough Sex In A Car At Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos … Interesting Short Story! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rough Sex In A Car At Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos … Interesting Short Story! (1572 Views)

Lady Dies After 'rough' Sex / Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rough Sex In A Car At Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos … Interesting Short Story! by Realsmarttzy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2017

I couldn’t believe I was in this mess. My car had just packed up on third mainland bridge. I had a meeting at 8:30pm and there I was on the bridge thinking about what to do. I had looked for my phone but apparently in the rush to get to the meeting early I forgot it at home. This was becoming the very best day of my whole entire life.

This main issue was how to get to the meeting without getting fired. Firstly my boss doesn’t know what to say; all he knows how to do is yell. Secondly, we are going to meet the man that every bloody person wants to meet, personally and business wise. I was so doomed. I came out of my car, took out my bag and the next thing in my mind was to walk till I got off the bridge or at least saw someone to give me a ride. As I locked my car, I got so mad I started kicking the bloody thing. How could it just ruin my life without a substantial prior notice? Then I heard a voice behind me.
“Trying to kick start the car or break your leg?”

I turned around and there was this god like creature peeping out of the back seat of a sexy white escalade. Damn, so this was my luck? Praise be to the engine of this beautiful vehicle!
“Hello, I’m sorry. I’m just a little frustrated.”

“Don’t apologize to me, apologize to the car. It’s the one taking the brunt of your wrath.” He smiled. “let me clear off the road and my driver can help you figure out the issue. You may want to step into my car when we park…”

I smiled. Of course I would step into your car and do much more if you let me but I couldn’t say that now, could I?
They parked and the driver got down and opened the door behind him for me. I stepped into the car and I was seated next to this beautiful man. Oh wow. He smelled beautifully. He was smiling as I sat in the car and I smiled back at him but I took my face away.

“I’m Christopher. You are?”
I looked at him and he was just so fine. I knew I was going to Bleep up and say something foolish but I tried to hold myself.
“Yves, although I said Eve, my name is like the YSL designer. My mother had a funny mind.”

“Well you are pretty enough for a unique name.”
“Thanks”

The driver knocks on the window next to me and I get startled. I pressed the button for the window and the driver explained that we would have to tow the vehicle. I was expecting anything less. Christopher called a towing company and they said they were coming over. I was wondering how anyone could get a hold of a towing company at this time. He must be quite the important personality.

“They’ll be here in 30 minutes.”
“There goes my job and my meeting.”
“Mr. Paul, stay by her car.”

Well Christopher and I got to talking and I realized he really didn’t make me shy after all. 20 minutes into our conversations we were sort of like a month old friends. Nothing overly personal had been discussed but I explained what I do and my job and all of that. He told me if I lost my job I could
“It’s so funny because I stopped because I wanted to help a mad person not knowing that you are quite the sexy, brilliant babe.”
“Wow, I’m blushing.”

“Your smile is giving me a hard on.” He whispered but I heard. I laughed loud. I had a thought about fucking him right here and now but I don’t have the heart for such a move and he probably doesn’t want that either.
“Have you ever done anything in a car?” he asked me without looking at me. I pretended not to hear…

“What did you say?” I looked from his head down to his bulge and man was there a bulge! I looked at his face only this time he was staring at me. He had seen me look at it. His eyes were sharing the thoughts his mind was having. I swallowed… not that kind of swallowing…
“Have you ever, made love, bleeped rough, or sexed anyone in a car?” he was looking at me, into my eyes, I swear he could see my soul but for some reason I couldn’t look away. I felt a kind of wetness between my legs… CONTINUE READING HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/rough-sex-in-a-car-at-third-mainland-bridge-in-lagos-interesting-short-story-18-please/

(1) (Reply)

A Message For The Trolls. / I Finally Made 3000 LIKES On Nairaland / Nigerian Guy Desperately Search For Babymama Promise To Pay N2million For A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.