Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Does God Have A Specific Person For Us To Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does God Have A Specific Person For Us To Marry? (1821 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Wiccan Love Spells For A Specific Person / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Does God Have A Specific Person For Us To Marry? by thesuave10(m): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2017
jonasrob:
I have been reading a lot recently about marriage and marrying the right person. My confusion now is that, does God have a specific person in mind for us to marry? or He blesses the one we choose?
I'm asking after reading this article: http://233livenews.com/2014/06/25/does-god-have-a-specific-person-in-mind-for-us-to-marry-prophet-kakra-baiden-answers/

Fellow Nairalanders, I'll wish for your assistance and opinion on this.

There's no such thing. He blesses who you choose
Re: Does God Have A Specific Person For Us To Marry? by jonasrob: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2017
That's interesting. So does that suggest that marriage break ups are entirely the fault of the couple and it cannot be said that the person you are married to was not ordained by God?

thesuave10:

There's no such thing. He blesses who you choose

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating husband HELP! / Newest Sheriff In Town! / Come And See What The Slay Queen In Doing In A Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.