Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,284 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Who Was Muhammad? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Was Muhammad? (3620 Views)

Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon / Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by mustymatic(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
truthwins:

In what Book did Jesus make such statement when he was alive?

Besides, what were his other teachings in the Qur'an?
Like I said....I just showed u one, u just want to argue
Jesus didn't know about the bible, he didn't read it. ,what do you have to say about it?
When he was alive there was no book he knew about, even the bible was not written by "unknown people" at the time
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by analice107: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
truthwins:

This allah sef !!!

He doesn't behave like the God who created all. He is a sectional god for the muslims.
Sir, no more how much a lie is painted to seem like the truth, it can't stand the test of time for long. Allah pretends to be God, but his acts betray him.

Allah is satan.
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by analice107: 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
oglalasioux:

I understand that you believe Mohammad had no message. That satisfies your christian mind. Good.

Can you give me a reason to believe that it's only through your Jesus that 'God' can manifest? The problem is that your reason comes only from the Bible. Can you give me a reason outside the Bible?

Same question I'll ask a Muslim; can we have an evidence of god with the capital G without having to go through the Koran?

How does this connect to the OP? Stay focus and don't derail this thread or you'd get a ban.

Jesus brought man salvation from sin and death to Life and light.

what did Muhammed bring the world?

Stay on point, stay focus or get out.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by oglalasioux(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
analice107:

How does this connect to the OP? Stay focus and don't derail this thread or you'd get a ban.

Jesus brought man salvation from sin and death to Life and light.

what did Muhammed bring the world?

Stay on point, stay focus or get out.

Don't pee on yourself.
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by analice107: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
oglalasioux:

Don't pee on yourself.
You didn't have any contribution, yet you jumped in.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by Rilwayne001: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
The greatest man ever step on this planet wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by Rilwayne001: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
mustymatic:

Probably because the Jews rejected their Jesus, they need someone to reject too. grin grin

Nice one grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by alBHAGDADI: 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
mustymatic:

LoL
I won't argue with you

Surah Maryam, verse 36:
وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُوهُ هَٰذَا صِرَاطٌ مُّسْتَقِيمٌ

(Jesus said) And surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right path.
I thought you guys claim that the Quran is Allah's words. How come we see Jesus speaking here?

1 Like

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by alBHAGDADI: 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:
The greatest man ever step on this planet wink wink
The greatest man that performed no miracle, was a terrorist and murderer, pedophile, sex addict, liar, plagiarist, robber etc. He is the greatest of all the men that committed his kind of sin.
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by mustymatic(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I thought you guys claim that the Quran is Allah's words. How come we see Jesus speaking here?
Lol, don't be dumb na, it is reported speech grin
Don't derail further, the bible is whose words?
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by proudkafir: 5:02am On Feb 22, 2017
mustymatic:

Like I said....I just showed u one, u just want to argue
Jesus didn't know about the bible, he didn't read it. ,what do you have to say about it?
When he was alive there was no book he knew about, even the bible was not written by "unknown people" at the time
Luke 4:16-21
16 - And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
17 - And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18 - The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19 - To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
20 - And he closed the book, and he gave [it] again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
21 - And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

The entire old testament, the Jewish Torah, was available at the time of Jesus and he read from it.

3 Likes

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by alBHAGDADI: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2017
mustymatic:

Lol, don't be dumb na, it is reported speech grin
Don't derail further, the bible is whose words?
So, the quran can give a report of the speech of Jesus. Then why do you call that which the bible did corrupted?
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by mustymatic(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2017
proudkafir:
Luke 4:16-21
16 - And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
17 - And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
18 - The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
19 - To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
20 - And he closed the book, and he gave [it] again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
21 - And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

The entire old testament, the Jewish Torah, was available at the time of Jesus and he read from it.
Why don't you christians use it then, what's the point
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by mustymatic(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
So, the quran can give a report of the speech of Jesus. Then why do you call that which the bible did corrupted?
Yeah, the bible didn't corrupt because of reported speech grin
But wait are you catholic or other?
Christians Amongst themselves discard some of the books, wat do you have to say about it?
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by alBHAGDADI: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2017
mustymatic:

Yeah, the bible didn't corrupt because of reported speech grin
But wait are you catholic or other?
Christians Amongst themselves discard some of the books, wat do you have to say about it?
Which Christians do that and which books do they discard?
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by mustymatic(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Which Christians do that and which books do they discard?
Don't ask questions on questions
Answer me first, Why do the Catholic Bible has 7 More Books than the Protestant Bible
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by alBHAGDADI: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
mustymatic:

Don't ask questions on questions
Answer me first, Why do the Catholic Bible has 7 More Books than the Protestant Bible
I've never seen such for me to be able to answer. Pls, direct your question to the Catholics.
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by mustymatic(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I've never seen such for me to be able to answer. Pls, direct your question to the Catholics.
Are Catholics not Christians?
See I asked you before. You asked me not to run. But here we are
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by truthmans2012: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

I wonder o !!!
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by truthmans2012: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The greatest man that performed no miracle, was a terrorist and murderer, pedophile, sex addict, liar, plagiarist, robber etc. He is the greatest of all the men that committed his kind of sin.

Don't mind him.

Let him come and tell us what makes Muhammad the greatest.
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by Rilwayne001: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
truthmans2012:

Don't mind him.

Let him come and tell us what makes Muhammad the greatest.

I don't have your time. angry

1 Like

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by truthmans2012: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Because you cannot substantiate
your claim.
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by zionmade(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

U dnt have his time but u have time to open useless threads
Pls go and tell d guy how a man who was not ashamed to sleep with a 9yr old toddler with armature geniitals who was supposed to be her grandfather d greatest man.
A man dat can be so wicked to destroy an entire family just because he wanted to forcefully marry saffiyya and u call d wicked soul d greatest man, no wonder northern nigeria is d most peaceful region in dis country.
Pls go and answer his questions and stop sneaking away
I got ur backk big bro
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
oglalasioux:

I understand that you believe Mohammad had no message. That satisfies your christian mind. Good.

Can you give me a reason to believe that it's only through your Jesus that 'God' can manifest? The problem is that your reason comes only from the Bible. Can you give me a reason outside the Bible?

Same question I'll ask a Muslim; can we have an evidence of god with the capital G without having to go through the Koran?

Are you an etheist
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by true2god: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
mustymatic:

Why don't you christians use it then, what's the point
The old testament is exclusively for the Jews as a shadow of what to come, that is the fulfilment of the laws and the prophet in Christ. The old testament also contain some war history involving the Jews and their neighbours which has nothing to do with God's commandments to the Christians. That's why you don't see Christians killing people and shouting 'praise the lord', unlike Muslim terrorist who will invoke allahh by shouting 'allahuu akubaru' before beheading the infidels, as commanded by the prophet of allahh (Quran 9:5).
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by mustymatic(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
true2god:
The old testament is exclusively for the Jews as a shadow of what to come, that is the fulfilment of the laws and the prophet in Christ. The old testament also contain some war history involving the Jews and their neighbours which has nothing to do with God's commandments to the Christians. That's why you don't see Christians killing people and shouting 'praise the lord', unlike Muslim terrorist who will invoke allahh by shouting 'allahuu akubaru' before beheading the infidels, as commanded by the prophet of allahh (Quran 9:5).
KKK
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by true2god: 5:51am On Feb 24, 2017
mustymatic:

KKK
Thanks for accepting the fact that your prophet encouraged genocide against the infidels.
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by mustymatic(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
true2god:
Thanks for accepting the fact that your prophet encouraged genocide against the infidels.
Direct order here: angry
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.

hahahahahahahahahah
grin grin grin
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by mustymatic(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
true2god:
Why did the Jews reject Jesus?
N u wey sabi carry old n new testaments join

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ashura Day 2017: Shia Slash Themselves (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 / Laylatul Al-qadar In Ramadan And Its Significance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.